[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
necropolis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: necropolis.png (313 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
necropolis.png
313 KB, 1280x720
devs, I know you've been shilling here the past couple of days prior to release.

what went wrong with the development? why is the game so bad? I had heard about the game a long time ago (it's been in development for quite a while for such a small game) and the concept sounded pretty amazing.

how can the combat be this stiff, and how can there be this little content after that time? how did any of you think those jokes were good?

was the game developed by fresh college grads or something? then it would be understandable.

not trying to attack you, I'm just pretty disappointed with the game.
>>
Yeah, it really is confusing how it came out like THIS.
>>
I'll agree the game is severely lacking content, but I don't get people saying the combat is stiff.
>>
>Necropolis is out for 1 day and there are already almost 0 threads about it

Jesus christ how did this bomb so bad, thank god steam has a refund policy. I fucking knew it though, Vaati and that other gayboy came out with that video "hurr look at these other souls games :^JJJJ" and I should have known right off the bat it was a shit list since none of the games were out yet.

Oh well. The female character had awesome hips at least.
>>
File: XpIpJ7Y.jpg (50 KB, 596x393) Image search: [Google]
XpIpJ7Y.jpg
50 KB, 596x393
SMACKAROOS
FOR
NOTHING!
>>
>>344910205
Hey guys just got to floor 8 with no deaths ever, and I'm wondering if there's a floor 9 because the elevator that I had to pay gems to open took me to floor 7 again, but it's completely different this time. Do I have to go to floor 1 up in reverse or is there a floor 9?
>>
This game CAN be saved.

Just make a lot more varied content for the procedural generation including items and etc.

add some actual damn impact to attacks.
>>
File: 3BmFgUI.png (209 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
3BmFgUI.png
209 KB, 512x384
>>344913420
Using /v/ as a gauge of how popular a game is...
>>
>>344910205
>9 levels full of copy pasted enemies, which already have extremely similar movesets
>1 damage sponge boss in the game
>replayability literally consist of "you can unlock boring recolors for the already boring main character designs, oh by the way 4 of those recolors are already available from the start of the game"
>its easy to reach 5 of the 9 levels literally on your first playthrough
>you must be borderline retarded not to beat the game within 5 hours of starting it, and as there is literally no reason to keep playing after that, it must have been the worst invested 30$ ever invented

wtf devs
>>
>>344913996
yeah you almost beat the game.

holy shit this game is such a joke.
>>
>>344914161
So there isn't a floor 9 or there is? Do i go back to 8 to get to it or do I have to go in reverse.
>>
>>344910205
>releasing a multiplayer game on steam in 2016
>it has no matchmaking, even though the steam api provides easy support for it

how can you fuck up this badly
>>
so this is the dark souls rogue like ive been waiting for
i got a refund
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.