[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This map ruined the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 16
File: 6904-gta5-map2.jpg (102 KB, 716x919) Image search: [Google]
6904-gta5-map2.jpg
102 KB, 716x919
This map ruined the game
>>
>>344907174
Why do Rockstar never venture to the pacific north west?
>>
Why is every GTA an island?
>>
>>344907446
Because having a "Turn back, cunt. You've gone too far." message pop up is annoying.
>>
>>344907446
The series takes place long after the event of the film "Waterworld"
>>
>>344907651
Couldn't they do the same thing they do with water on land? Just make it a vast desert
>>
>>344907446
Because I fucked your mom
>>
>>344907174
Morrowind thread?
>>
post the map with all the gta areas combined
>>
>>344907446

Do you prefer invisible walls all over the place? Do you have a better idea for keeping the player within the map limits without ruining the immersion?
>>
I like the amount of country and forest we got but it really needed another city. The feeling of traveling through the world in SA was amazing. V has some of that but the multiple protag thing kind of marred it.

Really it was the plot and the characters that ruined it for me. The plot was a fucking mess and getting paid from a heist only to lose most of it was such complete horseshit. Heist should have been another activity to do instead of being only story related events.

Also, not enough criminal activities to do. I want to make meth with Trevor, or rob trap houses with Franklin but for a game about crime they really give you fuck all to do. I appreciated things like the hit jobs with Franklin but it wasn't enough.

I still come back to it for my crime game/Murding sim fix which is does well but man what a forgettable game when compared to the rest. I was so god damn hyped for this game too.
>>
>>344907863
wew lad
>>
>>344907268
>what is North Yankton
>>
>>344907174

I disagree. It is the best GTA map yet. Liberty City is the worst.
>>
>>344907814

Because then you would be saying some dumb shit like "why is every GTA surrounded by endless desert."
>>
File: bril.jpg (32 KB, 373x530) Image search: [Google]
bril.jpg
32 KB, 373x530
>>344907814
hey, that's not a bad idea
>>
>>344907446
Because making your boat sink followed by you getting eaten by a shark is less annoying for players than "RETURN TO MISSION ZONE IN 10 SECONDS"

Additionally, an endless ocean is easier to create than an endless landmass.
>>
>>344907973
>Do you prefer invisible walls all over the place?

Yes, because they aren't all over the place, they're at the edges of the obviously playable area of the map, like in every open world game ever. You have some form of objective in the area you are in, that's immersive enough for me to not fuck off like a moron.

How stupid do you have to be to continuously try to go out of the boundaries of the map? Did you spend the majority of your time playing GTA swimming around the outskirts?
>>
>>344908123
Some parts could be desert, some water some impassable mountains
>>
>>344907814

GTA's landmarks are its land vehicles. It would be easier and more intuitive for the player to drive fast through that "vast desert" than getting onto a boat and reach the limit.
>>
>>344907814
No you have more factors to animate/take into account on land. On water it's literally just you swimming, boats and planes, with planes already being dealt with due to height restriction.
Doesn't matter though, people will still be complaining it's surrounded by water, desert, mountains, whatever the fuck.
>>
File: 300px-Red-ChuChu-Fan-Artwork.png (53 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
300px-Red-ChuChu-Fan-Artwork.png
53 KB, 300x413
>>344907973
>The entire USA being made up of Island cities in the GTA universe isn't breaking immersion
>>
>GTA:SA had 4 islands
>GTA:V has 1
V has a shit map compared to others
>>
>>344908419
SA is shit m8 give it a break
>>
>>344908072
a 5 minute tutorial level where you shoot a few cops and drive in a straight line until a cutscene happens.
>>
>>344908419

SA looks and plays like shit though.
>>
>>344907174
I personally felt it was the terrible game design that ruined the game
>>
San Fierro and Las Venturas expansions when?
>>
>>344908239

Do you forget that freeroaming is part of any GTA? Imagine yourself driving without looking at the map for a while and suddenly crashing with air. The only reasonable solution that comes to my mind would be a city built on a valley with unclinbable hills.
>>
>>344907814
>it's sorrounded by a vast dessert
>Why didn't they just make it an island!?!
>>
File: 1462150304456.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1462150304456.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
>loved the GTA5 single player
>hated the multiplayer
>Rockstar scrapped all plans for SP DLC because the MP makes a trillion dollars per minute
>>
>>344908681
>loved the GTA5 single player
Very scary stuff, you should be thrown in jail.
>>
>>344908393
Nothing wrong with island nations.
>>
>>344908239

So if you don't care then why the fuck are making a point about it. It's not immersion breaking, it's better than endless desert, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>344908242

That sounds stupid.
>>
>>344908393
> the entire US is only three cities
You've got more problems than the other guy. Besides-

San Fran is bordered by water on three sides.
Manhattan is New York City's largest hub and an island.
Miami is half islands and sand barriers.
LA is a coastal city.

Vegas is the only land locked city they've done and North Yankton wasn't an island.
>>
>>344908772

Stop hating. It was a good game with good characters. Except for Trevor and Franklin. They sucked.
>>
>>344908393

Yes because having endless land would be fucking weird and you would also never be able to drive along the coast. It looks better and it functions better so fuck with your pansy wining. You probably don't even play GTA V ever so just fuck off already.
>>
>>344908072
Blatantly based on North Dakota or Minnesota?
>>
>>344908393

1) It's not the entire USA. We've seen 5 cities so far, plus Anywhere City (which is not entirely sorrounded by sea btw)
2) You don't need to feel that you're on murrrica to enjoy GTA's landscapes

Stop being a pretencious cuck
>>
>this game will be 3 years old in 2 months

God where does the time go?
>>
>>344909193

in*

sorry
>>
>write post about my opinions on the game and map
>all people argue about is how the GTA map is an island.

Get fucked /v/, no one here wants any discussion so fuck this thread.
>>
>play mp
>no one ever leaves the city limits
>players so limited you're still lucky just to run into anyone
>>
File: CDikvi8UUAAnwf-.png (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CDikvi8UUAAnwf-.png
235 KB, 500x500
I don't get why people dislike Vs map.

Los Santos is huge, varied city with unique districts that flow into each other well, and is the largest single city the series has ever had.

The rest of the map offers all the types of open world playgrounds GTAs mechanics can benefit from - hill areas, mountain areas and steep roads, wide views, flat desert areas, long roads that span the whole map, even long stretches of varied bridges that can help make flight interesting. It has a large stretch of inland water, rapids, big waterfalls.

What the fuck else do you want from it?

>but wasted space
Sure, it's density map isn't going to be uniform but why should it be? Some locations like flat desert or Chiliad being a fuckhuge mountain inherently take up more space to do what they do. They're not taking away space from other things, either.
>>
>>344909364

What about writing a blog then? This is a discussion site.
>>
>>344909056
>good characters
>except for 2 of the 3 characters

are you even reading what you're typing?
>>
>>344909010
all the cities in gta are fictional
they don't need to be like their real life counterpart, hence the island maps
>>
>>344907993

I agree with your first point, I liked GTA V's map, it had a good bit of detail, but most of the area north of Los Santos felt so underutilized. It really would have benefited to have a larger city or town somewhere to the north that was also used more heavily by the story. Shady Sands gets used a bit, but it's not really a true city or town. There's the town to the far north which gets used in one whole heist and never really touched again. The reason I liked SA's map so much is that a lot of space was utilized sometime through the story, arguably maybe not so much the badlands, but I liked how there were specific sections of the game that utilized that map/city space. GTA V had a nice map, but you rarely had a reason to do a lot of exploring north of Los Santos unless you just wanted to explore for exploration's sake.
>>
>>344908393

>The entire USA being renamed in the GTA universe isn't breaking immersion
>>
>>344909490

>All of GTA5 only had 3 characters

Come on.
>>
>>344909492
I'm saying the other guy's complaint about being islands is retarded based on the actual geography of the real cities they're based on.
>>
>>344909471

As I posted >>344909513, while the map is very well detailed, so much of it is underutilized. I suppose you could argue that the map sees more utilization with multiplayer, but I would have liked to see more areas play a role in the singleplayer instead of most of the game being Los Santos and a bit of Shady Sands.
>>
>>344908621
It just doesn't break my immersion because I know there's a reason why the character is in the area they are in. I turn away from the boundary and carry on because I know im not supposed to leave.

>>344909193
>>344909010
Jesus Christ that's nit picking. It was pretty much a joke comment, but still, the islands have massive stretches of ocean that are a little beyond the stretches of water that border some of the cities you've mentioned/ they're based on.

For example, Manhattan has been the basis for a shit ton of open world games but you can still see the surroundings in the distance. The game is set in Manhattan, so you know that's where you should be exploring. Seeing the outside regions just builds up your immersion.

>You've got more problems than the other guy.
>Stop being a pretentious cock
Okay you guys are reaching a bit now.

>>344908861
>>344909069
You seem a touch frustrated.
>>
>>344909513

>that moment when you get caught by those two cops and you get stuck in that town in the middle of nowhere for a while

I enjoyed the fuck out of SA
>>
>>344908496
>>344908546
that's it
i'm done with this board
goodbye children
>>
>>344907814

It's more picturesque to make it an island and it makes boats more useful.
>>
>>344909757

To expand they could have done something more with properties, have more properties scattered about and actually make them have a purpose, the game had plenty of potential for properties to make a comeback, but what we got were useless things to spend money on that don't have any purpose, you can't even make a return on them in a sane amount of time.

>>344909884

I always loved the transition to a new area in the story, that first time you enter San Fierro after burning all the weed is one of my favorite parts of SA.
>>
>>344907446

Didn't the devs explain this by saying the game takes place in the world where the icecaps already melted?

Or did I hallucinate that?
>>
>>344909056
>good game
mechanically i suppose it was solid
>good characters
>mah niggaaaaaaa, so randum xD, get off my lawn, and le plain jane in black
>good characters
>>
>>344909946
Your shit taste won't be missed :)
Also, you were a kid when you played SA, let's not pretend otherwise.
>>
>>344907814
That's fucking stupid. How would that be any better?
>>
>>344907814
Sweet. Now boats are useless and in return we get...oh nothing.

Great idea anon
>>
>>344909451
No. What ruined the game were Buyable jets and homo launchers.

The furthest they should've went with armed air vehicles was the Savage, and it shouldn't have had nonstop rockets, and it should've costed upward of 3m, because the cannon itself is fucking OP.

Hydra shouldn't have been buyable.

Homo Launchers shouldn't have existed.
>>
File: americans.jpg (207 KB, 425x572) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
207 KB, 425x572
>>344908072
>North Dakota/Minnesota
>pacific northwest
>>
>>344909490
>I've never played SA2B
>>
File: 1468444905671s.jpg (18 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
1468444905671s.jpg
18 KB, 194x250
So what's wrong with this image?

besides 19 hours spent in ms paint
>>
>>344907174
It's wearing disco platform shoes. Pretty cool
>>
>>344910093
Based on what /v/ said I was expecting trevor to be lel so randum but he wasn't really

He was just a bit insane, he had motives for why he did most of the things he did
>>
>>344910291

I don't agree with him either, but to be fair, boats were always useless and boring, except for (maybe) Vice City, where you had a massive portion of water in between two tiny islands.
>>
>>344910602
too much mountains
>>
>>344910602
>pic for ants
there was an attempt i guess
also aesthetically unpleasing as fuck desu neko chan
>>
>>344907174
WHY IS THE AIRPORT SO FUCKING BIG
>>
>>344910737
What if I told you that you can climb them
>>
>>344908242
>impassable mountains

Fuck off ubishill
>>
The map should be bordered by endless, procedurally generated land and an endless highway running through it.

and if you drive across it for more than 100 miles you eventually come across a hidden town
>>
>>344907174
I get they wanted to limit vast distances of land, but the map being 50% mountains/big ass hills just fucking made it boring to travel and no missions ever took place on those hills.
>>
File: gtamap5.jpg (466 KB, 1470x1470) Image search: [Google]
gtamap5.jpg
466 KB, 1470x1470
Remember me?
>>
>>344910798
>>344910737
>What's wrong with his image besides the poor aesthetics from it being a quick job in ms paint
>the aesthetics are shit

Way to go champs.
>>
>>344910683

He's not your typical psycho. He fakes or exagerates most of it, I think that's the whole point of its character, not being a borderline Joker.
>>
>>344910602
Why would a major coastal city have no major land routes in or out?
Though the missions involving shit like mining and major shipping stations would be cool.

That and beaches are more aesthetically pleasing in terms of escapism than lodes of mountain forests and its hard to have both.
>>
>>344910683
He was still so randum XD the character. now I gottta meditate, or masturbate, OR BOTH XD omg im gonna FUCK U IF U DONT SHUT UP XDDD

He was the most uninteresting character in the entire game. Saying a whole fucking lot since Franklin was also in the game.
>>
>>344910954
never ever
sadly

Also Undead DLC for GTA V when ? probably never ? ; _ ;
>>
>>344911001
>besides the poor aesthetics
But you didn't say that. Are you even keeping up?

>>344910954
no post the other one
>>
>>344910843

Ubi and Besthesda failed because their games are so bugged that you can climb the mounstains in their games if you try hard enough.
>>
>>344911105
I wasn't in love with trevor, I probably spent most of my time playing as franklin just for his driving power, but people really seem to exaggerate the problems the characters had in the game
>>
>50% of the map is mountains, forcing forests and other interesting areas to be cramped and too close to roads / towns
>>
>>344907174
>tfw I spent more time in MP driving on the freeway in my customized cars than I did on any of the activities
I just like cruising, okay?
>>
>>344911205
>So what's wrong with this image?
>besides 19 hours spent in ms paint
>Copied and pasted mountains to make it seem like part of a bigger land mass

>>344910737
>>344910798
>>344911034
>everyone complains about the mountains being shit

Use your head. It could be anything other than mountains, the point is that it's not just an island anymore.

I'm fucking done, god damn morons.
>>
>>344911347
Nah, his problems are rightfully talked about. The rest of the game was just so fucking boring.
>>
Needed some single player DLC
It's not a bad game by any means, but I have no desire to replay it unlike other GTA games
>>
>>344909471
Los Santos isn't the problem

it's literally everything that's _not_ Los Santos. There's no reason to go out and explore the rest of the map outside of missions that tell you to go there because there's literally nothing out there. Just a few properties at end game, clothes stores that have the exact same items as the ones in Los Santos, and Los Santos Customs with the exact same modifications available as the ones littered around Los Santos.

The problem is that it doesn't reward the player for choosing to leave Los Santos, mostly because Los Santos has everything and more than what you get from every other part of the map combined.
>>
>>344911458
Maybe you just don't like GTA?
>>
>>344911441
AESTHETICS
motherfucker
not the "mountains being shit". I was visualizing properly designed mountains, but it was still shit. It doesn't even fix the original problem, only procedural generation does.

You're literally so fucking stubborn over a shit idea you never should have had in the first place. Get over it LOL
>>
>>344911441
>>everyone complains about the mountains being shit
1 post was about mountains being shit. The other 2 are that the aesthetics of 'unpassable' landmasses being shit regardless of what they are. Deserts are ugly to look at, mountains are eyesores, beaches are nice and comfy.
Tell me what other landmasses are there that prevent most travel wholesale?
>>
I like collecting cars for the garage lists in 3, why the fuck did they get rid of that? That was the best part. Then being able to get that car whenever you want, it was the perfect reward. Fuck rockstar.
>>
So let's get down to business and do what this thread really was made for.

What do you want to see from the next GTA map? Londonfags stay away. What city? Bigger or smaller?

I'd perosnally like to see some canadian border big map with medium sized towns instead of huge cities and go around on a truck while it snows and listening to redneck shit. Make the criminal element about a Truck gang that smuggles drug to canada or some shit
>>
>>344911543
Nah I loved all of them so far. Not a huge fan of johnny's dlc (but it was a refreshing take) nor SA though, but the rest were fantastic.
V was just dull. Everything from how cars handle to the characters was flat.
>>
>>344907993
>was so god damn hyped for this game
i know that feel
>>
>>344909486

With no one discussing the game besides stupid fucking indivisible wall bullshit.
>>
>>344911927
Seattle
>>
>>344911927
I don't care about small areas anymore desu. I want them to take years & years off and do all of America. Most of the space is just empty fucking shit, but I want all of it. Then, taxis and planes will actually have a huge impact.

Oh and ACTUALLY launch GTA:O2 completely separately.
>>
>>344911927
Keep the scale.
I'm probably in the minority on this, but I actually really like the big empty spaces. Adds to the realism, and feels like an EVENT when you travel from place to place.

Really, as far as geography goes, the only thing V was missing was one more major city on the opposite side of the map. Make those big road trips fun,and then give you a reason to make them on top of it.
>>
File: franklin.jpg (55 KB, 741x486) Image search: [Google]
franklin.jpg
55 KB, 741x486
>>344908393
It's a video game where you can die and awake in the hospital one minute later. It doesn't need logic you autist.
>>
>>344911948
Fair enough mane

I really liked how the cars handled in 4, and after an adjustment period on the response of cars in 5 I didn't find it significantly different, although the air control/flipping cars was weird (honestly though even if it isn't realistic it's an ok quality of life change)
>>
>>344907814
>GTA San Andress
>you can fly indefninitely, turn around and fly back to SA
>GTAV
>you can fly to a set distance then your plane/boat will explode and crash
Nice MODERN game, Rockstar
>>
>>344911630
Island looks like shit. Having a sculpted land mass in the distance looks more AESTHETICALLY pleasing than an endless ocean on all sides.

>You're literally so fucking stubborn over a shit idea you never should have had in the first place. Get over it LOL
ok buddy

>>344911845
>Tell me what other landmasses are there that prevent most travel wholesale?

A perpetual and impassable tornado.

All i'm saying is invisible walls are fine and in my opinion more pleasing than the endless ocean.
>>
>>344911845
>Deserts are ugly to look at

I don't know that I agree, atleast IRL
>>
>>344912492
Depends on the desert. California and Nevada are shit tier but Arizona is fucking god like, especially at dusk.
>>
>>344912281
>reading comprehension
>>
>>344912492
The niceties of beaches outweigh the boring of open ocean far above large scale deserts.
>>344912442
>A perpetual and impassable tornado.
That's not land, that's air!

I honestly have no problem with most natural invisible wall indicators, its the usage of them that would need to be settled. They can all be perfectly comfy with some good placement but that would also make it harder to make the city based on a real world one, at least if you limit it to the U.S.
>>
>>344912296
I mean, the car handling in almost every game is universally argued upon. LA Noire's felt too heavy, GTAIV felt too boaty, etc. V was just arcade, but without any of the fun actual arcade racing games bring to the table.
I too liked IV's car handling though, I really wanted them to keep with the style but alter some units so certain vehicles could turn better, be closer to the ground, and so on. The mainstream sees otherwise though.

>>344912442
>Island looks like shit. Having a sculpted land mass in the distance looks more AESTHETICALLY pleasing
No it doesn't, objectively. It actually makes players feel more boxed in while playing, making the map feel smaller than they are. Due to how mountains work, they also take up more space.
>>344911441
>It could be anything other than mountains
Which they're using water now, so deal with it.
>>
>>344912869
Try coming up with a counter argument instead of meme texting.
>>
>>344913038
What has LA Noire to do with gta ?
That game was made by a different dev and published by rockstar
>>
>>344913550
>the car handling in almost every game is universally argued upon
>>
>>344913038
>No it doesn't, subjectively.

In my opinion, considering it's based on LA and not ever treated as if it's a solitary island in game, it would make more sense to have the rest of the continent hidden behind some form of invisible wall, whatever form it takes. That's all.

>So deal with it.
I did, about the time GTA3 came out. This entire time I've only been trying to discuss how I personally think it could look better while people have jumping down my throat because they personally can't handle the idea of invisible walls.

>>344913179
One guy complained about an invisible wall being immersion breaking, and I pointed out how the way they handled it by not having them at all was also breaking immersion, because all the cities we've been to appear to be islands that are few and far between, but with no reference to it.

Then you spouted something about it being a video game and called me an autist.
>>
>>344913038
GTAIV's car physics engine was the best in the franchise.

Every single car felt completely different to drive. Driving Roman's Taxi? It drives like shit. Driving a Cavalcade? It picks up speed well and can corner at low speeds, but lift off the throttle whenm cornerning or you'll oversteer thanks to the 4WD. Driving a Blista Compact? Holy shit what a little pocket rocket. Lift-off oversteer when cornering to rip sick skids and correct your line with a tap of the throttle. Driving an Infernus? Enjoy on-a-dime braking and breakneck acceleration.

GTAV has almost no differentiation between the cars. Even a fucking semi with trailer can corner like a racing car at high speeds; see Fame or Shame mission.
>>
Next GTA should be set in a post-apocalyptic world. Now that would be something new and fun as fuck.
>>
>>344913956
*understeer thanks to the 4WD
>>
>>344913921
And waking up next to a hospital after you die doesn't break your immersion? Why the fuck would you want immersion in a GTA game of all video games?
>>
File: 1379922350213.jpg (93 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1379922350213.jpg
93 KB, 420x420
>>344914032
>>
>>344914207
I think the complaints are mostly just wanting a cohesive game world

Currently it feels almost claustrophobic with how Truman showesque the games are
>>
>>344913956
Yeah I loved how you actually put some thought into what car you wanted to steal. And if you were replaying the game and you knew a car chase was about to happen, you went out and stole a car with better control. With V that's pretty much gone. Yes there's a weight difference between extremes like trucks and super cars, but in the categories themselves, not much.
I guess the backlash rockstar got in IV just made them scrap it all.

>>344913921
>people have jumping down my throat because they personally can't handle the idea of invisible walls.
Somewhat like how you can't handle people disagreeing with the thought of replacing all the water with empty landmass?

>>344914032
triggered honestly
>>
A GTA set on a colony in Titan (Jupiter of moon) would be neat, too.
>>
>>344914352
Well almost every game is a Truman world technically not a lot of games offer you to explore an entire planet.
>>
>>344914791
Red Faction: Guerilla. check it out
>>
Los Santos in GTAV is really strange. The city it's based on has tens of miles of sprawl. LA's downtown area is often completely invisible due to either distance, smog, or both. San Andreas captured this feeling by rendering fog (and because it had to, due to hardware limitations). Thus the city in GTASA felt a lot bigger than it was.

In GTA 5 because the graphics are far more modern and developed, you can see from one side to the other, which makes the city feel tiny. Even walking around it feels small. There's a huge lack of a ghetto environment too. There are just a couple of them, then there are fucking sprawling industrial areas that are barely utilized in missions so they're fucking wasted. The downtown is also huge despite it also being underutilized. The downtown area also doesn't feel busy, despite it being a fucking downtown area.

Liberty City in GTAIV was so perfectly given a lifelike vibe.

Also I hate that pedestrians in GTAV will call the police if you stand near them for too long, and if you knock that ped out to spare yourself the wanted level, you'll get a wanted level because other peds will instantly call the cops. If you punch a guy near a coyote, the conscientious coyote will also call the cops.
>>
>>344914426
>Somewhat like how you can't handle people disagreeing with the thought of replacing all the water with empty landmass?
No, because that's simply not true. I've pretty much calmly talked about it this entire time. I've not said anyone is wrong for preferring the water, I just said that I think the landmass would be better, and wanted to discuss how to make it work. I'm not the one responding to other calling them autistic, telling to fuck off etc etc.

People were unable to discuss it without complaining about there being invisible walls. That's pretty much it.

>>344914207
I've already tried to make my point, I don't really care at this point.
>>
>>344915115
>I've pretty much calmly talked about it this entire time.
Was this you
>I'm fucking done, god damn morons.
>>
>>344915252
Yep. That's why I said pretty much. That one line cherry picked out of all my posts in this thread sure does disprove whatever point I was originally trying to make.

Way to try and move the goal posts and ignore the wave of aggression directed at me that I didn't save back save for that one exasperated comment, and congratulations, because now I really am done. Bye bye.
>>
File: 6edbt5.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
6edbt5.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1600
>>344907947
>>
>>344914964
>pedestrians in GTAV will call the police if you stand near them for too long
Its based on modern day LA. Of course people will call the cops if you look at them uncomfortably
>>
>>344915854
>your character will always give peds a funny look
Sure, maybe it sticks with Trevor, but not with Franklin or Michael. Especially not Franklin.
>>
>>344916215
Well if you wanted to do Franklin realistically you'd have a wanted star at all times
>>
File: 1461198961414.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461198961414.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
>>344916367
>Well if you wanted to do Franklin realistically you'd have a wanted star at all times
>>
>>344916367
I know this is gonna get a lot of /pol/tard attention, but I would legit play the FUCK out of a mode like that.
>>
>>344915854
No it's just lazy developing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
>>
>>344915782
10/10
>>
File: 1386377698151.png (49 KB, 158x194) Image search: [Google]
1386377698151.png
49 KB, 158x194
>>344911197
>GTA V
>getting DLC that isn't more meaningless multiplayer shit
>>
Where were you when GTA V became progressive?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBkLJvOjSc
>>
>>344917383
vomiting.gif.webm.tff.txt.pdf
>>
>>344917383
Wtf i hate mods now
>>
>>344916704
>posting this video as argument
>for real
There is a lot of things that gta v had that gta iv hadn't, like missions that weren't just shooting while on foot or shooting while chasing another car
>>
>>344915782

>tfw will never get to visit steak island
>>
>>344917742
How is it not an argument? GTA V took two steps back as far as detail.
>>
>>344917383
Whats stopping me from just gunning down the everyone at the parade?
>>
>>344918045
Everyone's immortal, you shitlord :^)
Waiting for someone to mod the mod and the shooting will begin
>>
>>344907174
Shouldn't have had stuff all along the coast. It would have been more "yeah this is the edge of the map but there's nothing over here anyway". So if you were playing the game, the edges wouldn't constantly be visible.
>>
>>344917383
https://youtu.be/QMBkLJvOjSc?t=1m10s
why do half of the NPC's have such jumpy animations lmao.
>>
>>344907446
It represents how capitalism makes people lonely. No man is an island, except for the ones who are as a result of capitalism. Capitalism, capitalism, capitalism.
>>
>>344916508
>but I would legit play the FUCK out of a mode like that.
they're called cheat codes. use them
>>
File: 1464881181231.jpg (23 KB, 552x424) Image search: [Google]
1464881181231.jpg
23 KB, 552x424
>>344917383
it actually can backfire quite harshly
>>
File: 1468023911597.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1468023911597.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>344908681
>Not playing Multi with your homies.
Fuck heists with pubbies.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.