[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brütal Legends shitty pc port
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
How can you fuck up a good game? right give it a fucking awful port.
well what are you thoughts on this game?
>>
>>344904543
I like it.
Its not a good port but its still fun.
>>
>>344904543
This game going from an action game to an rts will never not piss me off.
>>
I liked it otherwise, but it was painfully obvious how they ended up rushing the end of the game and we never got an actual story chapter fighting against BDSM demons.
>>
>>344904543
I'm one of the only people in the universe that didn't even mind the genre switch.

I think it's a really fun game with a lot of interesting characters and locations. I mostly enjoyed the combat, even the RTS sections. It's not as shitty as everyone says it is.
>>
>>344904543
How is it aweful? I don't remember anything wrong with it.
It's just the same game with longer draw distance.
>>
uninstalled it when the RTS crap started

is it even worth playing if you're not a metal head?
>>
Brutal legend is shit anyway because Jack Black, I hate that unfunny cunt.
>>
>>344906841
many people including me have problem with the performance on the pc everytime. As an example when the rts starts i get 10 fps. Okay i dont got the best rig but it still should run smoothly.
>>
>>344906318
The "action game" mechanics were shit anyway, barebones and who the fuck makes a hack and slash with bloody screen regenerating health?

The truth is that the game was meant to be an Herzog Zwei clone so the RTS parts were the real game, the hack and slash combat was just a minor (and underwhelming) piece in that. However they fucked up the pacing for introducing you to the meat of it by making the entire game one huge ass tutorial segment, by the time you get access to all the mechanics and all the units the game is basically over.
>>
>>344907381
It does depend on the settings though. Ambient occlusion and anti aliasing can be heavy to render.
>>
>Brutal Legend
>Good game
It has its moments, but it's most certainly a very poor game.
>>
Its fine on pc, except the multiplayer, cant get a game, and it crashes.
>>
>>344904543
>well what are you thoughts on this game?
i fucking love it
wish a sequel would come out
one of the most genuinely inspired games ive ever played and i love the characters
>>
>>344907982
shit taste t b h
>>
>>344904543
Game is average but it inroduced me to some really good bands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVU6o7xg_Lo
>>
>>344904543
10/10 designs and voice acting
meh gameplay
>>
I didn't like that the AI was braindead, like literally retarded and unable to play the fucking game. There was no semblance of challenge anywhere to be found, it was a great adventure but holy shit you'd think they could at least figure out some basic troop formations or something. The AI just rushes basic units to all the resource nodes you're not currently near, if you're near all of them then it shits itself, meanwhile you're stomping their base flat and gg.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.