[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You a mugger? I heard a lot of your people have been robbing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: alex-1459458720202_large.jpg (56 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
alex-1459458720202_large.jpg
56 KB, 626x352
You a mugger? I heard a lot of your people have been robbing on this part of town.
>>
>>344902850
He saw Sim true colors
>>
What the fuck do you mean "your people"?
>>
>>344903442
He obviously means the other floating, teleporting, fire-breathing yogis he had to deal with when NY went to Hell.
>>
I beat Tom fair and square.
>>
>"If you want guys to like you, you gotta use those legs for something else."

When he made this statement, what were his intentions?
>>
>>344902850
>"Calm yourself, I am truly not a mugger"
>takes piece from him and disappears
>>
>>344903939
That begs the question: how the fuck did Tom get into a fight with Gil and get his arm broken? How does some podunk guy from NY get into a fight with the emperor of the illuminati?
>>
>>344904081
Probably shit on his trailer too.
>>
File: tumblr_nn34s4UAoQ1soy0x2o1_400.png (52 KB, 384x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn34s4UAoQ1soy0x2o1_400.png
52 KB, 384x224
>>344904078
He was willing to pay her for sex.
>>
File: Ibuki-SFIII-loss-portrait.jpg (67 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
Ibuki-SFIII-loss-portrait.jpg
67 KB, 500x569
>>344905370
Thanks for reminding me, Ibuki had the best lose pose in the game, I just wanted to squeeze the shit out of her tits.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.