[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon GO is the biggest mobile game in the U.S. ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: GO.jpg (59 KB, 1000x930) Image search: [Google]
GO.jpg
59 KB, 1000x930
RIP Candy Crush.
>>
>actiblizzard acquired candy crush for 1 billion dollarydoos
Too bad nintendo only rakes in about 1/3 of the profits generated by GO.
>>
stop posting about this shit no one cares about you retards
>>
>>344903257
regardless of direct profits, their stock rising 20% through use of a franchise they only own 33% of is pretty impressive
>>
>>344901682

Is anyone surprised? Pokemon is mega huge.
>>
>>344903316
>shit no one cares about

>biggest mobile game ever
>no one cares
Literally uhhhhing my ass off right now.
>>
>>344903316
>noone cares about
>literally everyone and their wife's son plays this game
nice try fatfuck
>>
File: Bret's face when.png (277 KB, 640x315) Image search: [Google]
Bret's face when.png
277 KB, 640x315
>/v/ hates games that focus on story and insults them by calling them Walking Simulators
>an actual walking simulator with a Pokemon skin on top of it comes out
>THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER OH MY GOD
>>
>>344901682
I'm incredibly impressed there are that many people in this country willing to go for a walk and I am greatful for that if for nothing else regarding this game.

Maybe there is some hope for this nation's disgusting hamplanets.
>>
It's going to surpass the original Wii in profits
>>
>>344903937
It's not a walking sim if you actually have to walk
>>
It actually came up in conversation at work how they could monetize the popularity of GO by allowing businesses to pay for hotspots at their locations.

I'm all for nintendo making more money, even if it's 30%
>>
>>344903257
>Too bad nintendo only rakes in about 1/3 of the profits generated by GO.
It's a good thing, actually. Fuck Nintendo.
>>
>>>/vp/
>>
>>344904073

it simulates your shitty avatar walking on Google Maps

it's a fucking walking simulator you dumb fuck
>>
>>344903451
It shows that the stock market is completely retarded.
>>
So how utterly fucked are the servers gonna be when this releases in Japan?
>>
>>344904406
It's having instability issues in Japan. A friend studying abroad commented on the servers going online intermittently before crashing into fiery armageddon.
>>
>>344904129
There's already stores bringing people in with Pokemon GO promotions such as "Show us your most recent catch, get a free drink" and people on Uber offering to drive around others to catch Pokemon for $10 an hour.
>>
>>344904307
So it's a car gps a driving sim?
>>
>>344903937
You may be confusing us with Tumblr and Reddit. This "game" has the exact same controls as literally browsing /v/ on your phone. Look at your screen and swipe.
>>
>>344904307
So are commercial airliners "Flight sims"?

Is diriving your car to work a driving sim?
>>
>>344904918
You can use that to describe literally any game though.

>This "game" has the exact same controls as literally browsing /v/ on your PC. Look at your screen and move the mouse around. Push some keys.
>>
>>344904307
>I don't know what simulation means
>>
>>344901682
I was walking around with my friends last night, around midnight.
Across the street there were two random dudes sitting in plastic chairs on the sidewalk. One of them yelled to us "Hey, Pokemon??" I was confused, one of my friends said no. I thought they might have known each other but they didn't.
Then a block ahead we saw three other people, and one of them said, "Got heem! Got heeem!!" They were all on their phones playing Pokemon Go.
We probably saw several more groups of people playing it. Quite disturbing.

>>344904307
It's a walking emulator
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.