[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catering to Casuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1920x1080
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

Elliot Rogers on quitting World of Warcraft:
>But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world is brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn’t waste any more precious time.

None of this madmans rampage would have happened if Blizzard didn't cater to casuals. How do we stop this cancer before it strikes again?
>>
>>344899557
He REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd in real life. Wow.
>>
>>344899557
what a fag
>>
a real human bean
>>
>>344899557
he failed in his mission too. shot some innocent people instead of the ones he wanted to target.
>>
>Half Jew half Asian
>Extremely neglectful wealthy parents (just the dad the mom was probably just a trophy bang)
>Too much time on 4chan and PUA forums
>Probably browsed /r/hapa

Kid was fucked up.
>>
>Literally called himself the supreme gentleman
Holy fuck my sides
>>
File: 1428058154414.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1428058154414.png
822 KB, 3300x300
Are there seriously people posting here who don't know the Patron Saint of /r9k/?
>>
>>344899557
literally who
>>
>>344899557
>the people I envy
that's where you lost
>>
File: 1468263284374.jpg (72 KB, 372x334) Image search: [Google]
1468263284374.jpg
72 KB, 372x334
>envy people who have disgusting sex
>>
thats what the RP servers are for. now i see why population levels are low there. got one server per fag like u
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 715x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 715x900
>>344900327
>jewish father
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7JwcDeXqi8

>grandfather made holocaust (((death camp))) photos
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x360
>>344900415
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mu6NKHtLzks

Enjoy

>>344900603
The Supreme Gentleman

Jewish asian half breed that shot some college sluts in Isla Vista because the jews there wanted to pass more gun control laws
>>
>>344901398
They increased the maximum server population. Specifically because of the WoD disaster.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.