[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
English or Japanese?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: wonderful101-spot2.jpg (291 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wonderful101-spot2.jpg
291 KB, 1280x720
Which one did you prefer? Surprisingly the EN voice acting aren't that bad
>>
English was great.
>>
As a weeb. I usually peeper the japanese. But perhaps it's the setting of the game. Feels natural in English
>>
Aide from Tara "One Voice" Strong and Steve "One Voice" Blumm the English was solid.

Oh, and fuck Luka.
>>
>A language I speak
>A language I don't speak
hmm tough choice
>>
>>344899042
I mean, its a game about super heroes, close to a saturday morning cartoon. Why wouldnt the english voices be good?
I'd be insulted if they weren't good
>>
>>344899507
>Steve "One Voice" Blum
Are subfags this desperate to claim English VAs are bad? Listen to Guilmon's voice from Digimon, Leeron's from TTGL, Spike's from Cowboy Bebop, Grunt from ME, tell me that's one fucking voice you weeaboo cunt.
>>
>>344899042
Game was made to be played in English, you won't feel anything if all you hear is gibberish
>>
>>344899042
English VA is cheesy as all hell, which makes it perfect for the game.
>>
>>344899731
Haha jk jk, you okay? I actually like Blumm because he was my nigga Shishio. It was pretty fitting for Jergingha I think.
>>
File: not a bear.png (53 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
not a bear.png
53 KB, 195x195
>>344899042
>Wonder Green in Japanese
I'll stick with English. Not even English Wonder Pink is as bad.
>>
Post game with good English VA
>>
>Quinton Flynn is some whiny faggot when he's Raiden
>But when playing Vorkken he becomes magnificent

Is it directing or is Raiden just a faggot
>>
Both are pretty good actually. I should have know the first thing out of Vijouune's mouth would be "Ara~." I will say that Pink and Luka are less annoying in Japanese.
>>
>>344900126
>Japanese Hades

Why are Japs so boring?
>>
Do you guys use right stick or pen to unite ?
>>
Gonna buy a wiiu for bayo2, is w101 worth a try?
>>
>>344901409
Right stick all the way, It just feels more natural

Using the pen, you have to take a second and look at the screen to make sure you're drawing what your drawing.
>>
>>344901595
Don't forget xenoblade chronicles x and splatoon.
>>
>>344901595
W101 is great, definitely worth it if you're into P* games
>>
>>344900126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNJRRR3jKcY
>>
>>344902382
If I make Cross in XCX Shulk's VA does he get a bunch of Shulk quotes?
>>
>>344899731
It's funny they say shit like this when most VA in anime do extremely similar voices. Of course, they may have more varied characters at times, but most are so similar that, even without speaking the language or knowing it's naunces formerly, you can tell specific sieyuu from others.

It's insanely hypocritical.
>>
>>344903896
I think the problem lies with everyone wants their VA to do THE voice. I'm willing to bet that steve blum and JYB can in fact do other voices, but everyone wants them to do their signature voice.

I mean who cares if you can do perfect impressions of all the US presidents, they hired you to do the Anime voice thing just like in the last project.
>>
File: 1468109194051.png (490 KB, 513x551) Image search: [Google]
1468109194051.png
490 KB, 513x551
VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE
>>
>>344899897
This.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.