[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 578x327
What went wrong?
>>
The fact it's taken this long for more characters to be released

The fact that it requires two Wiius and two tvs to be played locally at 60fps

The fact that people automatically assume it's casual shit just because it's nintendo even though it's not

Other then that,the game is fantastic. It's both my GOTY and OST of the year so far
>>
>>344896570
If you've played Ninja Storm 2 and on you already experienced most of what this game has to offer.
>>
>>344897183
It's absolutely nothing like the naruto games.
>>
>>344896570

It's more popular than and outsold Street Fighter V.
>>
>>344897183
Ninja storm is far more brain dead than this and comes down to who uses their "get out of combos free cards first loses".
>>
It wasn't a shitty mobile game.
>>
>>344896570
i don't know but apparently arcades are getting another character on the 20th, if anyone cares.
>>
The roster.
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25 KB, 350x263
>>344896987
Literally none of this shit.

>>344896570
1) Unbalanced as fuck. Suicune, Sceptile, and the Mewtwo's shit all over the rest of the cast. Machamp and Braixen are fucking terrible.
2) Obnoxious to play at mid-level - Chandelure and Gardevoire dominate the mid-level with projectile spam, and while a good player can consistently get around it and win it is incredibly time-consuming and tedious
3) LAN mode is buggy as shit and takes forever to connect when it decides to work at all
4) Online netcode is absolute trash with a million years of input delay

The competitive scene has already evaporated even in areas where it was larger and more serious. VSGC, the center in Pompano that the current champs (SuicuneMaster, Bim) has seen weekly attendance drop to single digits. It's just not fun to play seriously.
>>
>>344897828

This is the only thing that went wrong.

They should have saved R. Pika and Ow the Edgetwo for the sequel, or added them as supportmons.
>>
Should have had a lenghtly meaty single player mode instead of "Dialogue and then play 100 retpititve battles"

It seems like Netherrealm is the only company that makes fighting games that actually make some form of single player experience.
>>
>Ok, so the game is based around the RPS of counters vs attacks vs grabs
>but lets give chandelure high damage spammable projectiles that break counters
>and lets give mewtwo an attack that absorbs literally anything and does a fuckbillion damage
>and lets give suicune massive range, high damage, fast spammable projectiles, and a ranged counter

Gee, what could possibly have gone wrong
>>
Requiring 2 WiiUs, 2 TVs, LAN cable to play 2 player properly.

Also huge fucking tier gaps between the characters.
>>
>>344897865
>braixen
>terrible

say that to me one more time and i'll spam unavoidable fire blast from the edge of the screen at u nigga
>>
>>344898687
>unavoidable
lol wat

Every character has a way around fire blast. Some can literally attack you through it.
>>
>>344896570
It was on Finebros so it's crap now.
>>
>>344899025
say that to my 100% win radio using braixen due to spamming fire blast and scumming peoples health down even while blocking
>>
should I buy this
>>
>>344900738
Do you like pokemon and fighting games? The game is fun if you have decent people to play with
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.