[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit - The Videogame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: shit.jpg (39 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
39 KB, 460x215
>http://store.steampowered.com/app/425310/

So /v, now that this game is out, will you get it?
>>
Buying it just to piss off MRAs.
>>
File: 1465490834858.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465490834858.gif
2 MB, 480x360
wow that looked terrible
>$50
jesus christ
>>
people will hate this only because they hate the movie
>>
>>344885609

I dunno, I haven't played it but I saw someone streaming it out of curiosity and it didn't look like anything special whatsoever. Maybe if it were $15 or $20 it'd be alright but for $50 it's inexcusable.
>>
>>344884398
dat fucking review on steam:

>Go watch the new movie, it's probably better and less sacrilegious

holy tits how bad can the game be?
>>
Thanks for the free advertisement gooby!
>>
>>344885831
apparently atrocious if only 7 people reviewed it in about 24 hours
that shit has like 5000 reviews on xbox and an overall rating of like 1.4
>>
>>344885852
don't worry, i don't think anything in this thread will actually work as advertisement
>>
Licensed games sucking holy shit split my dick and call me caitlyn

The movie's not so bad but that fucking marketing ploy holy shit 10/10 gonna sell my next product and call non-customers racist or something
>>
The Ghostbusters game kicked ass, why are people shitting on it now? It it purely because of the new movie?
>>
File: kek.jpg (60 KB, 772x600) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
60 KB, 772x600
i'll just leave this here
>>
>>344886186
Sorry for the confusion, the game people are talking about is ghostbusters (2016) and not ghostbusters (2009)
>>
>>344884584
>meal ready to ate
so it's like, prechewed or what?
>>
>>344886186
Check the link son
>>
>>344884584
You don't even play as the Feigbusters, you play as some other four randos
>>
Give me ONE (1) reason why I should see the new movie.

>You love Ghostbusters don't you?
The 2009 game was a better love letter than GB2016 could ever hope to be.
>muh feminism and all female cast!
Comics did it better.
>i-it might be funny
The trailers have consistently had barely above Family Guy-tier "humor".
>>
>>344886491
2 guys and 2 chicks, have to be socially acceptable :^)
>>
At least you trap the ghosts I guess.

That's better than in the new movie.
>>
>>344884398
Fuck this.

Why don't they just follow up the 2009 Ghostbusters game? and instead of playing a mute,
you can create your own recruit to be trained by the old GB casts.

Then players can CHOOSE to their missions (ala the Sega game)

Like a story missions, which are single-player only since they will be ghostbusting alongside the (surviving) members of the gb casts

while the side missions can be done solo or multiplayer so the players can take to earn more in-game dosh so to get more upgrades for the recruit, equipment or the Ecto-1, and maybe unlockables like concept art and lore and shit.

Then the multiplayer with other players' created characters can be fun and all imo.

Whatever, I dunno how to expand dat idea, it sounds fun in my head.
I'll make my own game if I could.
>>
Post yfw
>50$
>>
>>344886536
>implying family guy is bad

le trying to fit in my sekret klub kulture of /v/
>>
>>344886790
>implying it's good
it used to be above average, everything changed when manatees started writing it
>>
>literally who developer who doesn't even have a website
>the only game they've made when they've apparently been around since 2011
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.