[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actually good flash games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: p57EAWSB2606B.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
p57EAWSB2606B.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>playing flash garbage

Wow grandpa gtfo and get a real gaming platform like an iPhone

Tetraform was and is a great original concept I haven't seen again since its publishing. Really saddens me that flash games are being ported to mobiles and made into shitty infinite games. See: Silly Sausage
>>
>>344872136
Well you make these types of games you can only make money on phones
>>
>>344874504
for >>344873761
>>
File: Cmz9yu_VMAALa6d.jpg large.jpg (38 KB, 529x298) Image search: [Google]
Cmz9yu_VMAALa6d.jpg large.jpg
38 KB, 529x298
>Sonny 3 looks like shit
Been waiting for this game for, what, 7 years now? All for fucking nothing.
How did they let this happen?
>>
Territory War Online
Tophat Villa
Crush the Castle (one of the first few "Angry Birds" games before Angry Birds was a thing
Bot Arena 3
Telepath RPG
Sinjid / Sonny 1/2 (nothing deep, stupid fun)
Fancy Pants Adventures
Anything by Wiesi (especially Miami Shark)
Bloons Tower Defense
Desktop Tower Defense
Clarence's Big Chance
Mardek RPG (before the creator went fucking insane and redesigned everything into tumblr-tier trash)
Infectionator
Burrito Bison
Snailiad (seriously, if you're a guy who likes platformers with crazy amounts of easter eggs / secrets, play this)
no-one has to die
Detective Grimoire
Armor Picross
Happy Wheels
Mastermind: World Conqueror
most things by jtmb02
Momentum Missle Mayhem
The Classroom
Gateway 1/2
Everything by Zeebarf (some of the best of point-and-click games)
GregoryWeir games (actually halfway tolerable "art" games)
The Sagittarian (basically Telltale's The Walking Dead)

I can go on and on. I lived for this shit in my teens.
>>
>>344875553

oh, I also meant to add endeavor and legend of kalevala, both of them are fantastic fucking platformers with huge worlds
level up! is also an amusing diversion
>>
File: Amorphous Plus Screenshot.png (74 KB, 886x708) Image search: [Google]
Amorphous Plus Screenshot.png
74 KB, 886x708
>>344872136
Amorphous Plus.
>>
>>344872136
>Sinjid
>Sonny
>Monsters' Den
>Kingdom Fire
>Tentacle Wars
>Phage Wars 2
>Pixel Legions
>Defend Your Castle
>>
where the fuck is JELLY BATTLE
>>
>>344877170
Right here: >>344875885
>>
>>344872136
Anything on TooMunchFun. Does anyone here remember that site? The games weren't bad, even though they were essentially Kraft advertisements. Same kid of deal with Postopia. That food fight game was some good, dumb fun when I was smaller.
>>
>>344874776

Wait, is that sonny? What the fuck?
>>
>>344874776
>sonny 3

Is it out? And it is the pic?

Whaaaaaaat
>>
>>344875553
>all of this good taste
i disagree with a few of them but you got so many great niche games that i can't even
>>
>>344877170
Jelly Battle servers are dead, m8. The fun is over.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.