[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally an offline MMO, what the fuck were they thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Dragon_Age_Inquisition_cover.jpg (845 KB, 1777x2048) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Age_Inquisition_cover.jpg
845 KB, 1777x2048
This is literally an offline MMO, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>344871569
seems like they started making an MMO , then decided to switch to single player instead
>>
>>344871885
this
>>
>>344871569
I'm sure they thought they were making a fun game. Shame they're incompetent.
>>
>offline MMO
you mean a modern MMO
>>
>>344871569

This pos also somehow won some GOTY awards too.
>>
File: 1435969565161.jpg (103 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
1435969565161.jpg
103 KB, 439x452
>>344871569
Currently playing the game and bored out of my mind.

>Why is my character delivering every line with no emotions outside of the main quest?
>enemies are huge bulletsponges before you overlevel and get better gear
>tactical mode is clunky as hell compared to DAO
>companions are nothing like DAO and DA2
>mages are one of the most booring class now

wtf, how did this game get GOTY ??
>>
>>344871569
They were thinking that MMOs are trending towards being single player experiences anyway, so they might as well take that trend to its logical conclusion.
>>
>>344873145
>companions are nothing like DAO and DA2
Yeah, they're just so quiet I sometimes forget that they're even there.

>tfw no morrigan-alistair tier banter
>>
File: alf5.png (2 MB, 1249x705) Image search: [Google]
alf5.png
2 MB, 1249x705
Inquisition's overworld reminds me of Kingdoms of Amalur
>>
>>344872984
awards mean shit, they are given out for political reasons, out of favoritism or literally as a paid PR

even oscars mean shit, what do you expect from game awards
>>
>>344874025
>Kingdoms of Amalur
which is also very like single-player mmo
>>
I liked DAO and even played through DA2 a few times since I skipped out on all the hooplah and hate it got on release, but I don't think I'll ever get around to DAI, if not for the fact that I don't know anyone who likes it, then for the MMO bullshit.
>>
>>344871569
>This is literally an offline MMO, what the fuck were they thinking?
that people loved Origins so they made it again with better graphics?
>>
>>344875485
Are you me?
>>
I couldn't even bear with Dragon Age Origins for longer than 12 hours
everything about it was horrible
>>
>>344871569
That kingdoms of amalur was really awesome.
>>
>>344875550
So what you are saying is, they are deranged and hallucinating, because any sane person would not liken the two to each other.
>>
>>344874384
At least the combat is good. Inquisition has a literal MMO combat.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.