[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MODERN REMAKE WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: clock-tower-usa[1].jpg (96 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
clock-tower-usa[1].jpg
96 KB, 600x601
MODERN REMAKE WHEN?
>>
why do people ask for modern remakes when just about every modern remake has been shit. stuff like REmake is the exception
>>
>>344867675
Wasn't Night Cry or something like a new Clock Tower?
>>
>>344868865
Yeah, it was pretty bad but it had its charm.
>>
>>344868865
>>344869980
>>344867675
Night Cry is Garbage
Clock Tower 3 is garbage
Haunting Ground is Garbage
Clock Tower 2 is garbage
Clock Tower 1 is garbage

They are not good games. never were, never will be.

Theyre just not. I'm sorry
>>
>>344870057
Look at this no fun faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xG7vVy4ug
>>
>>344870182
Theyre crazy cutscenes (which you didnt even post by the way, the real craziness is with that ron weasly looking kid)
but the game is absolutely boring and dull. The polar opposite of its cutscenes
>>
>>344867675
the 2D clock tower games were the only good ones
>>
File: Project-Scissors-Ann[1].jpg (48 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Project-Scissors-Ann[1].jpg
48 KB, 600x338
There was a revival announced ages ago but I don't think anything came of it.
>>
>>344871089
It did. It's called Night Cry.
It's not very good, but it does have the Clocktower charm.
>>
>>344867675
Aftah Scissaman, I ain't scared o' no ghosts.
>>
>>344870863
what aboot Demento/ Haunting Ground?
>>
Remake when?
>>
>>344870182
those cutscenes were really over acted and over the top which lent to the horror aspect of it

kinda charming
>>
>>344870057
Clock tower 3 was a step away from the series but it had its charm and plot was silly.

Know what? Fuck you. All the clock tower games and spin offs were fucking dope, even D and D2. Youre just a salty asshole.
>>
File: 1467750135301.jpg (510 KB, 633x749) Image search: [Google]
1467750135301.jpg
510 KB, 633x749
I love haunting ground as much as the next guy, but the gameplay really wasn't that great.
the puzzles and movement were fine, but being chases just got annoying and made the game feel longer than it actually is.
the rest of the game is fucking great though, athmosphere, characters, story, music all great.
>>
>>344872412
the guys who made it had a kickstarter to make an hd remaster of it but it barely got half of it's goal
>>
>>344872851
honestly being chased wasnt a big part of the game for me

i didnt even use ANY of the items they gave and just used huey to delay the chasers

it got intense when fiona starts panicking, whch caused her to trip while running away
had a few close calls because of her panic attacks
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.