[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth buying for 16 euros, considering that: >I only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is this worth buying for 16 euros, considering that:

>I only have 20 euros to spend
>I want some good platforming on my 3ds
>Already played Donkey Kong Country Returns and the classic Marios from the virtual console

If its not worth buying, is there any other good platformer for that money?
>>
>>344860280
it's okay if rather stale

ever considered Shantae, Mutant Mudss, Boxboy?

you can buy them all (at least all first games in these series) for that money
>>
>>344860280
I preferred Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario Land 3d and NSMB2 over it, desu.

If you have a Wii U too, I'd suggest getting one of the great platformers on it instead.
>>
>>344860280
are you a 5 year old? then sure it's worth a dollar.
>>
>>344860280
save your money, it's all downhill after the original Yoshi's Island

that money could put to better use on a yummy steak
>>
>>344860280
Wow, that's a huge egg
I wonder if Yoshi got hemorrhoids from shitting it out
Do you think Mario is applying hemorrhoid ointment on his anus for him since Yoshi's hands are too small to reach?
Must be really embarrassing
>>
>>344860553
Those are quite expensive tbpqh and I dont feel like waiting. Summer is so fucking hot here and I want to have something to play now.

>>344860669
Never even played the original. The 3ds is my first console ever.

>>344860526
I'll check them out. Are they long enough? Gunman Clive and Steamworld Dig were good but a bit short.
>>
>>344860890
> Gunman clive
oh yeah check out 2nd game too, it's much better than first game

also Shovel Knight
>>
>>344860890
>Gunman Clive

Gunman Clive 2 is great too. If you're good at these kind of games, you can get the most out of them by starting them immediately on hard.

Had you asked two weeks ago, I could have sent you a free Shantae download code. It was part of the 3DS/Wii U humble bundle.

Also, which country are you in? Occasionally there are "buy 2, get 3" deals in Europe, so you could wait for one and get more games for your money, if you're playing on a budget.
>>
>>344861148
A friend loves Shovel Knight, I might check that one out. And Gunman 2 seems like a nice option too.

>>344861257
Damn, always too late. Thanks anyway!

I'm in Spain. Southern Spain. The only deals around here that Im aware of are the Nintendo Select games.
Already played the Zeldas and while Lego City Undercover has a bit of plattforming it doesnt look like a polished game.
>>
self bumpin
>>
>>344861905
Are there no "deal sites" in Spain? I regualarly check special homepages and buy my stuff for cheap.

I got new copies of Star Fox 64 3D for 13€, and Resident Evil Revelations for less than 10€ respectively, when I ordered them from Britain.
>>
>>344860890
>Never even played the original. The 3ds is my first console ever.
just emulate then, Yoshi's New Island will likely taint your view of the original
>>
>>344860850
haha
>>
>>344863592
Can you give me an example? Honestly Im not sure what are you talking about. You mean websites, pages where I can buy games that people sell, or pages like G2A?

>>344863960
I dont have air conditioning where my pc is and I just want to lay in bed, cool as ice, platforming a bit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.