[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 'nside.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
'nside.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
Keyboard or controller?
>>
Keyboard.
>>
>>344836438
Here's your universal and foolproof method of solving this question at any time, OP

>is it a game?
If yes, keyboard
>>
>>344838515
So you don't really need precise analog control?
>>
>>344838679
Well I certainly wasn't considering the xbone version. just didn't know if anyone perferred using a controller w/ pc
>>
>>344838679
Dumbest fucking PC redditor fedora bullshit I've seen in ages. There are tons of games that suck shit with a keyboard and mouse and since there are many controller options on the PC there's no excuse for using the inferior control scheme for a certain game. Inside is a platformer, and while not a demanding one it's definitely more comfortable to play with a controller.
>>
>>344838898
Preach!
>>
Where to torrent?
>>
>>344838679
>platformer with few button inputs
dpad>wasd
>>
>>344841349
I normally wouldn't be that opposed to torrenting games, but you should give the devs the $ they deserve for this one. Especially since it's taken them like 6 YEARS to make
>>
>>344841349
Denuvo, so nowhere. If you're fast however you can beat it before two hours and get a steam refund.
>>
>>344838898

> There are tons of games that suck shit with a keyboard and mouse

name 5 genres that don't include things like fighting games, racing games, rhythm games, etc. that are also just as trash with a regular controller.
>>
>>344841557
>it took them six years to make a 3-hour side-scroller
It's a good game but that's absurd.

Use a controller, though. It's max comfy.
>>
>>344841674
As a small team I don't see that as too absurd. And I don't think most devs spend as much time as Playdead spent polishing it and creating the game's atmosphere
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.