[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how was it? Best Souls game or overrated shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 12
File: 1437919705890.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437919705890.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
So how was it? Best Souls game or overrated shit?
>>
>>344829404
just perfected it. its pretty good desu senpai, as far as triple a goes they made a solid series
>>
The way matchmaking works killed it for me. It seems pointless separating people based on weapon reinforcement. Fully reinforced estus flasks still break the lower level meta anyway.
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
>>344829404
Fantastic game. Though the world is not as interconnected as DS1, the level design on a level-by-level basis is at peak form. The Cathedral of the Deep, Lothric Castle, the Undead Settlement and Irithyll are some of the best level Fromsoft have ever designed.
It's also the most consistent Souls game- DS1 may have higher peaks, but DS3 maintains its greatness all the way through, and doesn't slump towards the end.
>>
>>344829829
What about in comparison to Bloodborne, since a lot of people like to claim that is the best souls game ever made?

I've played Demon's, Dark, and Blood. I haven't touched Demon's III yet and I'm just curious.
>>
>>344829829
This guy knows whats up.
>>
>>344829829
>The Cathedral of the Deep, Lothric Castle, the Undead Settlement and Irithyll are some of the best level Fromsoft have ever designed.
Irithyll is boring as fuck past the visuals, what are you talking about? Do you even know what level design means?
>>
1 > 3 > DeS > 2

Bloodborne is better than 3, worse than 1
>>
>>344830168
>implying

DS > DeS > BB > DS3 > DS2
>>
File: 1467403416713.jpg (23 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1467403416713.jpg
23 KB, 706x720
>>344829404
It was okay. I really don't want to play it again until the DLC arrives though.
>>
BB > DaS3 > The rest > DaS2 in my book. DaS2 was a step down from DeS/DaS and i enjoyed BB/DaS so much for their improved gameplay. BB takes the cake though it felt more genuine. DaS3 felt like it was trying to be REMEMBER THAT! The game well retaining all the same plot design as the first games.
>Go to 4-5 places
>Light fire
>Become X which is basically always just special chosen dude/king

BB was just about a hunter who came to wreck some screaming cry baby mutant orphan "god" on a beach so he'd stop cursing at people.
>>
>>344830661
>BB was just about a hunter who came to wreck some screaming cry baby mutant orphan "god" on a beach so he'd stop cursing at people.

You didn't understand a thing about Bloodborne's story if you think that was the case. The hunter had no idea what was happening, just like the player, and he didn't personally go around anywhere in order to kill a baby.

The way you type makes you sound like a retarded 14 year old child
>>
>>344830661
You mean a sequel is going to have throwbacks to the original game? No fucking shit idiot.
>>
>>344829404
dark souls 3?
as far as souls games go its fucking awful
worse than DaS2 considering at least DaS2 had good pvp
DaS2 did something right
just like bloodborne and DaS1 did
DaS3 does nothing right, it is mediocre in every way
such a big failure
>>
File: received_983155008442740.jpg (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
received_983155008442740.jpg
19 KB, 640x640
>>344830164
Then there's this guy
>>
>>344829829
DaS3 slumps in the beginning and makes an effort to redeem itself near the end
farron keep, the road of sacrafices, and the cathedral of the deep are fucking abysmal and terrible
>I KNOW, LETS PUNISH EXPLORATION WITH POISON AND SLOWS OVER AN ENTIRE ZONE
fucking GOOD ONE
cathedral of the deep is just big and empty as well
>>
>>344830886
>DaS3 does nothing right, it is mediocre in every way
Care to explain why?
>>
>>344829404
>nerf everything that isnt a dex weapon
>nerf inviso ring which was the only advantage saving invaders from the inevitable gank squads/babysitters
>phantoms and invaders can still use estus
>estus still insta-full heals you at lightning speed
Souls would not die with a bang, but with a whimper.
>>
>>344830304
>DES
>good
Yeah item burden and everyone smoking weed for 30 minutes during an invasion is the best experience.
>>
>>344829404
>Level design inferior to DS1
>Graphics not as good as Bloodborne's
>No original ideas in enviroment or enemy design like in DS2
>Traps suck
>Enemies are just puppets with 1 hp that twoshot you and stunlock you forever, so it's basically a call of duty campaign
>Poise and durability are gone
>Backstep is useless
>0,5 seconds delay in multiplayer encounters still present
>Shitty netcode and online balance
>Invasions and covenants serve the sole purpose of letting a host gain some easy souls when you try to invade a seeded 4 men ganking world with 30% less HP
>Half-parries are a death sentence and not getting stunlocked during the attack but losing 100% of your stamina is actually more punishing than just getting a 2 hit combo
>They keep nerfing magic. Only one build is possible for mages, only 2 builds are possible for miracles, pyromancies are OP
>Game is short
>All the bosses are piss easy. Those who are not piss easy can be parried or telegraph all their attacks so much that you can do no damage fights at your first attempt
>Too many gimmicks, no real content
>It's just a reskinned DS1 without the things that made DS1 fun
>Basically no new armors, locations and weapons, they keep putting shit from DeS, Otogi, Bloodborne and DS1 and 2 in the game without creating anything really new.
>Le cycles meme plot, no real conclusion to the saga, 5 years and nothing you did ever mattered. But hey look, you can cosplay Solaire, so it's ok isn't it?
It's shit.
>>
File: 0tnIofc.jpg (764 KB, 1920x2880) Image search: [Google]
0tnIofc.jpg
764 KB, 1920x2880
>>344829829
how about you consider this?

there's nothing special about irithyll's level design. its shortcuts are fucking useless. if you equate visuals to good level design, then I hope you loved dark souls 2.

ds3 level design was only good for the first 1/3 of the game. everything after abyss watchers is shit to meh, with the exception of lothric castle.
>>
>>344830784
not same anon, but wasn't it ambiguous whether or not the hunter knew? 'seek paleblood to transcend the hunt' is the first note in the game and is supposedly written by the hunter them self, when you talk to the guy in the window by the yharnam lamp you ask him about it
>>
>>344830784
this
bloodbornes story has some deep philosophical shit going on
if you go deep enough to actually understand it which can take some reading, there are no good guys and bad guys in bloodborne, everyone is either right for the wrong reasons or wrong for the right reasons
you could say the healing church was right and were just unfairly punished though
>>
>>344831175
>being retarded and carrying a bunch of shit with you that you didn't ever use or even need
>not increasing item burden
>grass was op but players could easily still get their shit kicked in

Try again.
>>
>>344830661
>DaS3 and OneOfMyJapaneseAnimes souls
>better than DaS1
>DaS1 not the best all round experience
Underageb&.
>>
>>344829404
Holy shit DS1-fags are the worst
BB > DeS = DaS3 > DaS1 >>>>>>>>>>>DaS2
>>
>>344829404
Honestly....
I lost interest in the souls series after 2. I only bought this game because my friends all got it and ive haven't really had much fun playing it. The only time I did have fun was when I was doing co-op with other players. And when the signs stopped showing up(penalties from disconnections or soul level too low i guess) I pretty much got bored with the game altogether and stopped playing. I don't care about the lore or the story any more so there was nothing left but fighting mobs and bosses which I didn't get any satisfaction from.
Waste of 60 dollars.
>>
File: DarkSouls3(1).jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DarkSouls3(1).jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>344829404
It was pretty good, but doesn't change the fact that Dark Souls shouldn't have had sequels in the first place.
>>
>>344830168
1>BB>2>DeS>>>>>shit>>>>>the gutter>>>>blighttown>>>>>satan's anus>>>>reddit>>>3
>>
>>344831190
>>Graphics not as good as Bloodborne's
>playing on consoles

>>344831190
>>Game is short
That depends on if you skip all the optional stuff or not. Bloodborne can be beaten within 20 hours if you don't do anything other than story bosses.

>All the bosses are piss easy
So every souls game?

>>Too many gimmicks, no real content
Yeah, definitely every souls game.

>>It's just a reskinned DS1 without the things that made DS1 fun
Wew
>>
File: 9d5.png (183 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
183 KB, 500x378
It actually manages to be both
>>
it's a good game, but it just feels like more coat tailing of dark souls 1. nothing about it is inspired. glad fromsoft has moved onto doing something else.
>>
>>344831214
It's not ambiguous at all. the entire aspect of eldritch lore is that no one really known anything. It's all mystery and everything can be left up to interpretation.

Also the Hunter went to Yharnam looking for paleblood, he had no intention of joining the hunt, so the answer is obviously no.
>>
>>344831345
>BB > DeS

Absolutely not. It has a better OST and has nicer grafix, but everything else is worse.
>>
>>344829404
>no poise
its shit, like DaS2
no reason for heavy and slow weapons if you get stunned by everything
>>
>Ruined castles
>Undead zombie dudes
>Boss is a knight in armor
Those three things were way too prevalent in the game. Everything else was pretty good, but i feel the formula has gotten a bit stale at this point and needs something new.
>>
Its better than Dark Souls 2, but it more or less removed everything DS2 did right, and because of this it hurts the replay value

I can honestly say I've replayed both Dark Souls 1 and 2 more than 3
>>
>>344831263
>wanting item burden
>didnt ever use
Let me guess, you have a quality build with a Dark sword and or Yhorms great machete
>>
>>344831635
>muh poise

fuck off casual
>>
>>344831060
sure thing,
1. the boss fights are awful, let me list the bad boss fights for you
ancient wyvern (was it even a fucking boss fight?)
deacons of the deep (a mob fight done fucking wrong)
high lord wolnir (surprised i even remember his name, hit me 3 times in these spots lol)
vordt of the boreal valley (wasted opportunity has like 3 attacks)
ludex gundyr (what a half baked pushover of a first boss, father gascoigne, thats a real first boss, teaches you to use parrys, use cover, deal with transformations, has an awesome item interaction, an awesome arena to take advantage of different parts of for each stage of the fight)
crystal sage (gonna stand here for a second, get hit teleport somewhere else while you're hitting me, thats it, like rom but worse, at least rom was a lore fight)
yhorm the giant (he's too weak, way too weak wasted potential)
i could go on, those are the shit bosses
the rest are sub par
essentially>>344831190
this
>>
File: 1462095694064.gif (733 KB, 288x422) Image search: [Google]
1462095694064.gif
733 KB, 288x422
Bloodborne>Dark Souls 2>Dark Souls>Demon Souls>>>>Dark Souls 3
>>
>>344831263
>could easily still get their shit kicked in
I want to post Afros video but at the same time I dont feel like wading through his videos to find it.
>>
File: 1465122507703.jpg (372 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
1465122507703.jpg
372 KB, 1280x854
Archdragon Peak best location
Burnt Ivory King best boss

fact
>>
>>344831626
honestly it comes down to personal preference, do you like fast or slow combat
also with newer technology bloodbornes enemies and bosses just have better mechanics and ai, its tech progressing
bloodbornes combat has a LOT more depth and its lore is top of the line
and its ost isnt just better
it makes the rest of the series look like a damn joke
when you actually look into the lyrics literally perfect is the word for bloodbornes ost
>>
>>344831714
>calls others casual as he spams R1 with a Dark Sword
>>
>>344831453
I'm playing on PC with everything on Ultra, except for lighting that still breaks the game for some reason.
The textures are not as good as Bloodborne's, I can assure you that.
Other than that
>That depends if you skip the optional stuff
What you mean the two optional areas? They're the smallest areas in the game. You mean picking every drop and item? If you do that the game still lasts about 10 hours at best if you're decent at playing it. A NG+ run can be done in 3 hours easy peasy.
>So every souls game?
You look like a guy who didn't fight the Orphan of Kos. Or half of the Bloodborne bosses probably. You don't even get that the Pontiff is just a Logarius rip-off don't you?
>Yeah, definitely every souls game
Look like someone didn't play Dark Souls 1 and Demon's.
>Wew
Nice meme, now make a point fgt
>>
>>344831894
>bloodbornes combat has a LOT more depth
how? as far as i remember it just devolved into people dashing around like they have adderall and taking potshots with your sidearm hoping for a parry
>>
>>344831810
i take it you're a pvper
for me its bloodborne >dark souls > demons souls = dark souls 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dark souls 3
>>
Best Bosses and environments

Worst Multiplayer
>>
>>344832010
that is often how pvp with healing goes
but pretty much only pvp with healing goes that way, since its the only reliable way to kill someone if they can just fuck off and heal
its pve combat has a lot more depth
>transformation attacks
>trick weapons
>rolling and quicksteps
>improved enemy AIs
>hunter tools putting magic in its place as a side tool
>>
>>344832096
>Best bosses
Agreed
>best environments
No, half of the environments solid, the other half were mediocre. Suffers from the same issue DS2 had in some regard, by placing too many bonfires around thereby negating some of the challenge.
>worst multiplayer
Someone never played Bloodborne
>>
>>344829404
Overrated but not shit.

Blood borne is in my humble opinion the best of the bunch
>Inb4 hurr durr is no soul gam

I say that because I personally found 3 to be an upgrade from 2, but not as fun as 1 or BB. Mainly because of the poor covenants, but also because it has much less replayability and is fairly linear.
>>
>>344832096
>best environments
>Castle 1
>Castle 2
>town
>obligatory swamp level
>swamp/castle
>spooky skeleton level
>castle 3
>castle dungeon
>castle 4
>castle 5
>castle 6
>>
>>344832270
yeah i'll agree with the pve part, but pvp is kind of dogshit

not like das3 pvp is any better
>>
>>344832096
>best bosses
name 5 bosses for me right now from dark souls 3 that stood out as great
you cant because the only great bosses were
twin princes
abyss watchers
>>
Why does Bloodborne get praised to such heights? It has so many issues and isn't even so unique that you an't get a similar experience on another platform.

>blood vials are shit, it's like a grass/estus hybrid but it's shittier than grass and not as effective as estus
>rally is a shitty casual implementation that makes the game too easy
>all the useless items like the ring of betrothal and yharnam stone annoy me
>chalice dungeons are terrible until depth 5 root, then they just become 'okay'
>chalice dungeons are full of joke bosses like maneater boars and brainsuckers
>chalice dungeons all have the same design with different aesthetics between them
>game has a shit ton of optional content and the main game itself is super short
>shitty frame pacing
>blood gems are shit, and somehow shittier than stone farming in Demon's Souls
oaths seem completely half asses
>quests are piss poor and there aren't even a lot of them
>too many enemies, even a lot of bosses, can easily get stunlocked and knocked over
>viscerals are shit and don't even work half the time
>seems like there's some system put in place to make the hunter and the enemy cross-counter.

I'm not too sure about the last one but it happens way too often in my opinion to be a mere coincidence.
>>
>>344832403
bloodborne multiplayer is actually easily the best in the series
every weapon is viable
the issue is the matchmaking system, the matchmaking is what made DaS2 the best for pvp, not the combat
>>
>>344831812
>Afros video
God I fucking hate that video, using a shitty underpowered weapon, constantly re-casting second chance along with his butt-buddy, not punishing the guy's healing with backstabs, running into fucking firestorm like 5 times in a row, and pretending that him being shit at the game in general isn't the reason that invasion lasted for so long, and that the same thing couldn't happen in all the other Souls games. It really shows that most people slandering DeS are PCucks who never played it, and it's a shame that they actually believe that's how DeS PvP plays out.
>>
>>344832270
>>trick weapons
Trick weapons are neat but they weren't really new. It's basically a different version of two-hand.
>>rolling and quicksteps
I don't really see how this is supposed to be a positive or a negative. Why even mention it?
>>hunter tools putting magic in its place as a side tool
It's pretty much the exact same system. Instead of the magic/tool itself having a set mount of uses a certain tool just uses up a certain amount of quicksilver bullets.
>>
>>344830521
Pretty much this. Makes me want to play the older games.
>>
>>344832474
>das3 duels
>bleed build/parry
>hyper armor build/parry
you may choose one, and maybe you will run into the other
>DaS3 invasions
>instant estus
>invaded world of xxxthe-_-memerxxx
>see host and 3 phantoms
>try to use level to advantage
>enemies are dead, weak, or turn on you
>try to sneak around the level
>its linear crap
fuck
>>
>>344831060
Every game since DeS had something going for it.
>DeS had the best plot
>DaS had the best bosses and NPCs
>DaS2 had the best combat system and build variety, also bosses weren't great but they were 42, so there's lots of shit to do in the game in many different ways
>Bloodborne had great enemies, but most importantly the best level design and innovations in combat
>DaS3 has worse plot than DeS, worse combat than DaS2, worse level design than Bloodborne, worse enemies and bosses than DaS1. It's basically from meh to shit in every aspect, but since it's reskinned DaS1 people will defend this because >>>reddit >>>>muhh Myiazaki
>>
>>344832610
I don't know, I just wasn't keen on the Bloodborne pvp in comparison to the goofy bullshit in Demon's Souls.
>>
>tfw love DeS and Bloodborne
>couldn't get into DaS1
>skipped DaS2 because everyone said it was bland shit
I heard DaS3 takes the best mechanics from each game. Is this true? Because I might get it under those merits alone
>>
>>344832719
trick weapons along with transformation attacks offer a lot more to the game than 2 handing
2 handing for most weapons is a damage difference and a different move or two
transformation offers a whole new moveset a unique l2 on each weapon, different weapon model/range
if you're gonna tell me the difference between a claymore being 2 handed or not = the difference between blades of mercy transformed and untransformed
im gonna tell you you have never played bloodborne letalone watched someone play it
>>
File: 1467191468515.jpg (73 KB, 359x525) Image search: [Google]
1467191468515.jpg
73 KB, 359x525
>>344832536
>>all the useless items like the ring of betrothal and yharnam stone annoy me
Someone didn't play Dark Souls 1 here
>>
>>344833076
nope, it takes things from the best games then puts them together as to not work and the game is terrible for it
>poise doesnt exist
>armor has weight
>defense has a 0.1% impact
weeew
thats just one example
it happens left and right
>no poise
>hyper armor on every big weapon
>hyper armor is god
go figure
>>
>>344833076
Dark Souls 3 takes the absolute worse from every game.
Shitty PVP from DeS and Bloodborne? Check. Shitty bosses like DS2? Check. Rushed game with unfinished areas and shitty port like DS1? Check. And the list goes on.
It's corporate garbage.
>>
>>344833076
No, there's literally not a single aspect DaS3 excels at over the others. Don't listen to the memers and play DaS2 instead, it's more similar to DeS, but still really unique in it's own way.
>>
>>344829829
this desu
>>
>>344833167
Well I did, but I haven't played it in years so i don't remember everything. I know that one isn't exclusive to Bloodborne, but it still irked me at how many useless items there were. Was there more than the ring at the beginning in DaS or not?
>>
>>344833127
>if you're gonna tell me the difference between a claymore being 2 handed or not = the difference between blades of mercy transformed and untransformed
>im gonna tell you you have never played bloodborne letalone watched someone play it

I never said that dumbass, you did. I just said that Trick weapons are neat but they aren't really something super unique. It's basically two-handing with an extra dimension.
>>
>>344832536
>blood vials are shit
you called them shit you didn't say why, the flaw with them is sometimes you might run out, pretty much only in cainhurst castle because not many drop there
>rally is shit it makes the game 2 ez
yet bloodborne is objectively harder than casul souls 3 artificial difficulty souls 2 and similar in difficulty to dark souls 1 at faster pace
>useless items annoy me
then dont play any of these games
they all have useless items
by the way, they are mostly lore items in bloodborne
>chalice dungeons are terrible until depth 5, all same with different aesthetic, the bosses arent great
they wasted time on chalice dungeons
they only had a few good standout bosses like abhorrent beast/hot dog/ yharnam ptumerian queen
that doesn't mean the rest of the game magically isnt better than the rest of the series
>half of the games content is optional
well do it, its really really good
>shitty frame pacing
talkin out of your ass, frame pacing makes it work
>blood gems are shit
eh, they add more late game progression and give the incentive needed to go through the later chalices to get the good bosses
>queststs are piss poor and there arent many
something tells me you couldn't figure them out, try reading items and thinking on dialogue, remembering names
>some bosses can be cheesed
>darkbeast paarl has a mechanic to his fight
really?
>viscerals dont work
you're talkin outta yer ass there, i think you're bad at taking them
>cross counter
gotta be more careful
>>
>>344833973
didn't say ya did, i said if you're gonna
settle down
transformation changes the play style of many weapons
it even turns rapiers into guns did i mention bloodbornes rapier has more to its r1 combo than (poke poke poke poke poke poke poke)
i liked that
>>
>>344833335
>Shitty PVP from DeS and Bloodborne?
All Souls pvp is shitty. Anyone who actually takes that shit seriously needs to kill themselves
>>
>boot up DaS2 to take a fashion shot
>that smooth UI

Being able to see your character as you fuck with your equipment was a nice thing they removed for no reason.
>>
>>344834274
its a very fun mini-game
>>
>>344834304
bloodborne is kinda in between dark souls 1 and 2 with that
>>
>>344833076
Dark Souls 2 is a meme. It's not an AWFUL game, because it has some good parts. But those are few and far between.

Dark Souls 3 is a better choice. It's level design is more on par with that of Dark Souls 1. It's far more consistent than Dark Souls 1; you don't have lame levels like Izalith. I'd get it.
>>
>>344834304
You can do it in DS3 too, but I agree, the UI in DS3 is just shit.
>>
>>344834498
>dark souls 3 level design
>on par with dark souls 1
>go in a straight line to the next bonfire lol
maybe i dont expect that kind of shallow linear level design because i just played through bloodborne again, but its fucking abysmal
>>
>>344834091
>yet bloodborne is objectively harder than casul souls 3 artificial difficulty souls 2 and similar in difficulty to dark souls 1 at faster pace
That is completely untrue and how is that even an argument? Every single boss in this game can get parried and stunned, some of them can even get stunlocked.

>useless items
I said that they annoyed me, not that they broke the game for me. I even mentioned in another post that it isn't something unique to Bloodborne, but I would still dock points. for it. I would do the same for the other games.

>that doesn't mean the rest of the game better
Alright, but you still admitted that chalice dungeons suck? What was the point int hat addendum at the end? It has nothing to do with the thing you quoted.

>well do it, its really really good
It's still all optional and makes the main game itself super short instead of just trying it all together with the main game. It just seems lazy.

>talkin out of your ass
That makes absolutely no sense. Do you know what frame pacing means? It means the frame-rate isn't stable and drops a lot. What the hell are you even talking about here?
>>
DARK SOULS 3 IN SUMMARY
>WAKE ME UP
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>Oneshot every enemy
>Kill giant lizard
>Kill first boss
>"Oh I'm good at this gaem xD xD"
>Equip Dark Sword
>Proceed in a straight line and light all the bonfires killing the bosses in between
>Complete the first area again, but this time there is no skybox
>Complete optional area with fanservice HP sponge boss
>Finish the game after 10 hours having accomplished nothing
>"Oh ok it was pretty decent for a 60 bucks game"
>Never touch it again
>>
>>344834091
>eh, they add more late game progression
Instead of proper balancing like upgrades in the other games it's just some lazy attempt at random loot drops that almost all suck and are all pointless unless you do pvp. Even then, most of the gems are shit and are just stuff like 'make weapon x-times stronger' and a bunch of them have shitty effects that don't even do anything. The only useful gems are the elemental ones. Everything else is crap. You also don't need them to reach other bosses.

>something tells me you couldn't figure them out
I did all the quests you idiot, they were pretty bland. The only good one was Alfred's questline. The others all sucked.

>really?
Really what? That says nothing. half the games bosses can get stunlocked, parried, and stunned. Actually more than half of them can.

>you're talkin outta yer ass there
The game has poor coding, more-so than unlike backstabs and shield parries. Viscerals will tend to go through the enemy a lot. Instead of piercing the enemy when walking up to the enemy and attacking, the hunter will just try attacking the enemy normally. It's actually a very common issue.

>gotta be more careful
This doesn't mean a damn thing, yet a gain. it seems like the enemies attack speeds will change based on the hunter's current position and attack pattern so what a cross-coutner will happen. I have a bunch of videos saved on my ps4 and I'll probably post them in another thread in case someone wonders what the hell I'm talking about. This damn thing even happens randomly with some enemies that get stunlocked. the a.i will speed itself up to cross-counter the hunter for the sake of a cross-counter.
>>
>>344832962
PCfag here, I've tried Demon's Souls at a friends house cause I don't have a PS3, and got through like the beginning. is the plot really better than Dark Souls?
>>
>>344834091
Also about your comment on Blood vials, they're worse than Grass and Estus by far. Like grass it needs to be farmed yet you can run out of it at a moments notice. Like Etsus it refills when using the lamps.

When you mash the two together is just feels like an odd mixture that would have been better if you just tried doing one or the other. Just pure grass or an pure estus-like system would have been better than mixing the two together.
>>
>>344835430
Not him, but it's not a better story, just told in a much better way.
>>
>>344834714
Bloodborne's main story is also a straight line, what's your point?
>run in a straight line to gascoigne then kill him and run int a straight line to Amerlia and kill her then urn ina straight line to the Shadows of Yharnam and kill them then run in a straight line to Rom and kill her, then run in a straight line to The One Reborn and kill it, etc, etc, etc.

I don't know why people complain about something in one game then ignore it in another game when that same issue pops up. It reminds me of how someone says they hate Resident Evil 1-3 because they don't like tank controls but then say that they live Resident Evil 4.
>>
>>344829404
Why does it have to be one or the other?
>>
>>344835430
Plot progression is better, the overall story is up to personal tastes.
>>
>>344835414
im drawing from most of this, especially about the viscerals, you have never played bloodborne
but list the bosses that can be stunlocked through normal play / playing the game as intended, not intentionally ruining the game to make it too easy, because you can do that with pretty much every boss in every souls game, theres always a cheese
>>
>>344835430
It actually has a conclusion and you do make a difference. In Dark Souls whatever you do doesn't matter because
>le cycles meme
>>
>>344835908
>im drawing from most of this, especially about the viscerals, you have never played bloodborne
I think it's hilarious that after all that detailed complaining, your only argument is to say "y-you just didn't play it..." That's pretty much the sign of a desperate person who has no other argument up there sleeve.

>but list the bosses that can be stunlocked through normal play / playing the game as intended, not intentionally ruining the game to make it too easy, because you can do that with pretty much every boss in every souls game, theres always a cheese
You say that I've never plaeyd Bloodborne then say somethig like shit? I may as well say that you've never played Demon's Souls or Dark Souls then. There's only one, maybe two, enemies on Demon's Souls than can be infinitely stunlocked. Only gimmick bosses like Tower Knight can get stunned because it's a built-in feature in regards to the gimmick of having to knock him over to reach his weak point. Most bosses cannot get stunned or stunlocked like most of the bosses in Bloodborne can. That's a fact. If you don't believe me, you should go through those games again and actually pay attention to the bosses this time. Better yet, you could just go watch a video on youtube.
>>
>>344835792
the main zone line is fairly linear, that doesn't really matter
the gameplay is in each zone
and the zones have tons of depth and incentive to be explored
if you're gonna speedrun the game then you're gonna play it one linear fast way
no fucking shit
not sure what your point is
there is no incentive to go back to archdragon peak after your first time for example
it goes in a straight line
has 1 worst boss in the series
and the other below average and overrated
however i always go to old yharnam, old yharnam is an amazing zone with great lore, an enemy that questions the morality of your actions, a great boss fight, multiple paths to the end, but incentive to see them all, secret areas with great rewards, and more, ive never skipped old yharnam after 20 playthroughs and i never will
>>344836042
>if u up real firelink hours smash dat mutha fuckin bonfire
>dark souls """""""lore""""""""
>>
>>344835625
>>344835879
So basically there's like less vague Item description shit, and more clear explanations from NPC's?
>>344836042
Well, I'd argue that the Chosen Undead not making a difference is an analogy to the human experience.
>>
>>344836261
>Better yet, you could just go watch a video on youtube.
Sounds like that's what you did, because your first-hand experience sounds shady as fuck. I bet you're the kind of person who watches meme videos and then uses them to shitpost about games they haven't played.
>>
>>344836334
>So basically there's like less vague Item description shit, and more clear explanations from NPC's?
There's still item descriptions but the story doesn't lean on it as much as the other games, yes.
>>
>>344836261
>ur resorting to saying i didnt play it becuz u got no argument
im saying that because literally all you're saying is "eh i didnt like it"
i didnt say you can stunlock gimmick every boss in demons souls and dark souls i said you could cheese every boss intentionally ruining the game for yourself if you want to
you lack any reading comprehension
>>
>>344836334
More environmental storytelling to boot.
>>
>>344836334
>Well, I'd argue that the Chosen Undead not making a difference is an analogy to the human experience.
So it's Mass Effect 3's finale a good one because it's an analogy to the Kit Kat bars flavour variations I have to pick when approaching a vending machine?
>>
>>344836315
>there is no incentive to go back to archdragon peak after your first time for example

It's the exact same thing with Central Yharnam. What the hell are you trying to get at? The level design quality between Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 is basically the same, you can't sya you hate one but like the other one because they're similar. There's no point in going back to Central Yharnam after reaching the Cathedral ward. There's no point in going back to Old Yharnam after going through it once. It's the exact same thing with Yharaghul and the Moonside Lake.
>>
>>344836624
moonside lake is LITERALLY A BOSS FIGHT ARENA
and the zones in bloodborne are factually much larger and in depth than the zones in dark souls 3
old yharnam isnt the best, but its very good, and there is more content in it than archdragon peak
i don't think, from what you are saying that you have ever played bloodborne, you seem to be spouting memes
yahar'gul is the only zone i've ever skipped at first after my first playthrough, because i just come back after rom
>>
>>344836580
If Mass Effect was always about mundane office culture, then yes it would have been.
>>
Best, but most short lived.
>>
>>344829404
Both
>>
>>344836490
>im saying that because literally all you're saying is "eh i didnt like it"
The only way you would reach that conclusion is if you didn't actually even bother reading my posts. You seem like someone who just doesn't want to see the games' flaws because you like it so much.

>>344836490
>i didnt say you can stunlock gimmick every boss in demons souls and dark souls i said you could cheese every boss intentionally ruining the game for yourself if you want to

It's a good thing I wasn't specifically talking about "cheesing" every boss, I merely talked about stunlocking and stuns. Being able to knock the Watch Dog on its ass by hitting it a few times is not akin to cheesing the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst by running out of the room and walking back in for an easy visceral because he might be too difficult for someone. Stunlocks and knocndowns are not comparable to cheesing you fucking dumbass, maybe you're the one who needs some reading comprehension.
>>
>>344836891
i read your post, the thing is, you are like i said talking out of your ass and probably haven't played bloodborne
chalice bosses are an extra, not part of the main game, less design went into most of them, thats a fact anyone who has played bloodborne would know
to actually stunlock a boss in bloodborne you have to intentionally cheese it and play the game as it isnt intended, tell me one boss you can stunlock while playing as intended and you wont be a dumbass, but until then
>>
>>344829404
It was great.
>>
It feels modernized. Environments are better (although I prefer the locations of the first game) and movement is more fluid but at the same time the whole thing feels easier, and bosses are more of a joke.
>>
>>344836580
Well, I've never played Mass effect, but based on what little I've seen about it, and me ruining the ending for myself. It seems that its an entirely different kind of RPG than Dark Souls. Also they kind of set you up towards that ending in DaS, I mean that's why Gwyn's Fight soundtrack is such a bummer in DaS. But no the ending of Mass Effect 3 seems like the biggest fucking disappointment on the planet. Because it seems there's a TON of important decision making, that leads to nothing.
>>
all this hate for DaS3 makes me sad.

I mean it's not the most original game in the series, fuck it's the fifth one, that wasn't what it was trying to be.

It's a final game meant to put the DS series to sleep, and it did well offering some of the most consistent quality in the entire series, without being a total failure like 2, which is just poor no matter how you look at it.

the bosses are excellent, level design is on par with BB, weapons are cool even if most of them are the same as the other games.
I think the problem is the game smells of more of the same, but criticizing it too hard for that is a mistake, it's the last DS game after all
>>
>>344829404
Dark Souls > BB > DeS > Dark Souls 3 >>>>>>>> Dark Souls 2
>>
>>344837084
>i read your post, the thing is, you are like i said talking out of your ass and probably haven't played bloodborne
You're fucking retarded. I detailed very specific things in Bloodborne yet when met with an opinion you like your first gut reaction is to just say that I didn't play the game.

You sound like an autistic 12 year old with cerebral palsy. .

>>344837084
>chalice bosses are an extra
It's a good thing that it's not only chalice dungeons that do that.

The Cleric Beast gets stunned for 3 seconds if it gets hit on either arm a few times. Bloodstarved Beast it not only the same, but it can also get parried with any gun in the game. Vicar Amelia gets stunned when she gets hit more than 3-4 times in succession with any weapon. The shadows of Yharnam are just regular mobs that can get infinitely stunlocked and visceral'd. Micolash can get stunoicked infinitely. Gherman can get viaceraled and partially stunlocked, same goes for Gascoigne until he transforms. The One Reborn gets stunned very easily when hit in rapid succession or twice with a heavy weapon..

The only main bosses in the game that do not follow any of those is Rom and Mergo's Wet Nurse. It can't get parried or stunlocked.

>to actually stunlock a boss in bloodborne you have to intentionally cheese it
you don't actually. You hit the boss in a certain spot enough times and it gets stunned easily. The thing is that some of these bosses will get stunned regardless and some it's almost impossible to hit it with out it ever getting stunned.
>>
>>344837420
The general reception is all based on if DSIII actually is the last Dark Souls game: If it is, then it'll be remembered more fondly, if it isn't then it'll be shit on.

Also, the DLC will determine many people's personal enjoyment of the game.
>>
>>344837454
>le dark souls 2 is sooo bad meme
SOTFS is better than dark souls 3 by far
1st place is only approvable to be either bloodborne or dark souls, other opinions are discarded
>>344837420
i found its levels extremely lacking in depth and too linear, undead settlement was the one level immune to this, it had multiple major paths and incentive to explore both, undead settlment was mechanically the best zone, coupled with the traditionaly bad "link da fire" lore, just a disapointment really and the rest suffered greatly
>>
All souls are overrated.
Good but Jesus fuck they aint as good as you fags made them out to be.
>>
>>344837652
Still better than the dozen of shit levels from ds2(sotfs did not make any of them better by the way)

I still don't get why people can still defend that shit game even when 3 is released
>>
>>344837605
lets take your point on the gems for example since you cant even remember what you said, you literally just said they are shit and you didn't like them
the only thing other than "they're shit and they suck" you said was most of them were useless which frankly is not true, and are important for later NGs
>the cleric beast gets stunned a few seconds if you hit him in his weakspots
the cleric beast is an introductory fight teaching players about the advanced weakspots of bosses in bloodborne, and cannot be stunlocked because you cannot stun him from the same spot over and over and it takes time to regenerate
he cannot be stunlocked
>bloodstarved beast is the same
no, no he is not, simply untrue, he does not get stunned if you hit arms a few times, i've fought him enough times to know, BSB is also fairly difficulty to parry and no he cannot be parried with every gun, that is not a boss flaw its part of the game
>vicar amelia gets stunned when she gets hit more than 3-4 times in succession with any weapon
its closer to 4 or 5, only in certain weakpoints, it also has a cooldown like the cleric beast
it takes 3 people to effectively stunlock amelia without overleveling
>the shadows of yharnam are just regular mobs
they are not
>that can be infinitely stunlocked
they can not, stamina exist and a lot of them dont even use melee attacks until later in the fight if rarely then
>micolash can get stunoicked infinitely
no he cant, stamina exist and if you dont dodge and just hit him you will get augered
micolash is also a dialogue/lore fight for the most part
>gherman can get visceraled
thats part of the game not a flaw
being parryable doesnt make gwyn crap
>and partially stunlocked
but he cant, he has abilities to counter that
stamina exist, his gun, and his explosion attack
>gascoigne can be stunlocked
how much stamina do you have that early in the game? enough for 3-4 attacks, thats how much, you cannot stunlock him, you need infinite stamina to do so
>>
>>344837605
>the one reborn can be stunned very easily
the one reborn along with the witches of hemwick is one of the 2 bad bosses in the whole game
i took apart all of your points
now shut the fuck up and go to bed
>>344838248
ds2 is best for its pvp
das DeS and BB are the ones with better levels
>>
>>344838248
Dark Souls 2 really is not that bad, honest to god, yes the levels and plot are not very good. But the Bosses are just about as challenging, as in DS1, the PVP is definitely very solid, with a lot of different options. The one thing I will say that is complete fucking garbage in DS2, is the fact that I-frames, which are already an anti-fun mechanic, scale off of a specific stat.
>>
>>344829404
To me it was Ds1 (which is one of my favorite games ever) but more polished, the fact that it was more explicit in story and also a little shorter was nice for people who might be getting a tad burnt out for Souls games
>>
>>344838698
I recall circlestrafing most of the bosses to death, they're not challenging at all, not more than bloodborne/ds3 bosses
>>
>>344839009
ds3 bosses are void of any challenge
>>
one of bloodbornes greatest strengths and one where it shines out far above the other games
is its ost
the lyrics and theme of ghermans ost pretty much summarize the moral question of the games lore
and it sounds perfect with the great visuals, arena, and lore feels of the fight
Feram tor a
Mi sumus venata
Anima tor feci
So vre re mal
thats GOAT material
>>
>>344839009
Well, to give a decent example of a boss where I doubt you did that; the Ruin Sentinels, those niggas were hard as FUCK. Also, the DLC bosses were pretty damn difficult, I actually shamefully admit that I summoned for a couple of them. And circle strafing was pretty big in DS1 as well, Seath was a joke because of this, and almost all of the early bosses could be beat in a circle strafey manner.
>>
>>344838410
>>344838520
>>344838410
>lets take your point on the gems for example since you cant even remember what you said, you literally just said they are shit and you didn't like them
No, I said they're poorly implemented and most of them are just physical strength buffs with a bunch of other buffs that don't really do anything. I specifically said I liked the elemental blood gems.

>the cleric beast is an introductory fight
So what? That changes nothing that I said. It's still an introductory boss that can easily get stunned when hit a few times.

>BSB
He can and you actually need to pay attention to these bosses. Also the BSB is extremely easy to parry, have you actually tried it? None of the bosses int his game are difficult to parry. It's easy even with the postil and its piss poor spread. The minute the BSB charges up its room-distance lunge just shoot the gun and it will hit within the parry window and it will get stunlocked. When the BSB does either attack, the one where it just goes crazy with hits head and tries biting anything in range, or the clar frenzy attack, any shot at any point during either animation will stun the boss and open it for a parry. The worst part is that the boss constantly shifts between those three attack animations which makes it very easy to parry and ultimately visceral.

>its closer to 4 or 5, only in certain weakpoints, it also has a cooldown like the cleric beast
Amelia has no specific weak point like the Watchdog, she will get stunned regardless of where she it hit at long as it's in rapid succession. You don't need multiple people to do it either. Note: I said stunned, not stunlocked. You can't stunlock Amelia.
>>
>>344838520
>>344838410
>they are not
Yes they are, are you pretending to be retarded right now? They're not special like other named bosses and they even show up again later as regular mobs. Also yes, they can get infinitely stunlocked. Running out of stamina isn't even an argument here, they can get infinitely stunlocked as long as there is stamina to be used up. They don't have poise, tey can get stunlocked. Also the only Shadows that use use melee are the mage ones. The one with the candle and the one only wielding the Katana both use melee early on. Even then, the mage can still get stunlocked easily.

>no he cant,
Yes he can. The only time he doesn't get stunlocked is when he's running around. He can get stunlocked during the first actual encounter with him or the second one.

The only time he has super armor is as he's casting A Call Beyond.

>thats part of the game not a flaw
That doesn't change my argument. He's still a boss that can get visceraled and stunlocked (partially at least) like almost every other boss in the game. Also he does partially get stunlocked. He can get stunlocked two to three times until he either jumps backwards, or shoots his gun in defense. I also said Gascoigne is similar to Gehrman. He can't get stunlocked, only partially. He jumps back or shoots his gun in defence and gets super armor doing so when he gets hit too many times in succession without a break.

>>344838520
>the one reborn along with the witches of hemwick is one of the 2 bad bosses in the whole game
Okay? That changes absolutely nothing.

You are fucking awful at arguing because half the time you just agree but don't want to admit I'm right so you say something stupid.
>>
>>344839546
>Also the only Shadows that use use melee are the mage ones
I meant don't use melee.
>>
>>344839461
physical blood gems for physical weapons and elemental gems for physical/hybrid elemental weapons and elemental weapons?
SHIT THAT PHYSICAL EXIST THO
>he can be stunned
yes
not stunlocked
you impossible moron
when you parry the boss he isnt stunlocked, he is opened up for a visceral
nothing stunlocks him
>note i said stunned not stunlocked you cant stunlock amelia
and a bosses stunnability is not a flaw
its part of the game
bloodbornes bosses have significantly more hp than dark souls bosses
it compliments the faster pace, as does stunning reward aggressive play which takes more skill than passive play
its a good thing
you were supposed to list bosses that can be stunLOCKED which is an actual flaw
>>344839546
they have special features unique to them
ie snake summon/snake phase where their abilities are all morphed and completely different movesets are enabled
>use all your stamina on the boss
>get 1 shotted because you're out of stamina
>try to use all your stamina but a little bit on one of the shadows
>The other 2 gank you
woah!
they cant be infinitely stunlocked
think for 2 seconds
>try to stunlock micolash
>a call beyond
>die
woah
your argument is that he can be visceraled which does NOT MEAN STUNLOCKED FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU IMPOSSIBLE RETARD GOD
is your argument that bosses can be parried?
cool i dont fucking care its irrelevant
the one reborn is a bad boss
im willing to admit that
but bloodborne has less bad bosses than the other games
and even then his good lore saves him
>>
File: 1451989307256.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451989307256.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
>it's another bloodborne vs souls episode
everyone who has played BB knows it is better than souls games, and you aren't going to make pcfats believe you by sperging out here
>>
>>344840068
>physical blood gems for physical weapons and elemental gems for physical/hybrid elemental weapons and elemental weapons?
Okay? Also you can't make physical/elemental hybrids. If you attack an elemental gem to a weapon it becomes a pure elemental weapon. It loses all its physical damage. Like I said, I never said blood gems were bad, so I don't know why you're acting like I did. I said they're poorly implemented.

>>344840068
>and a bosses stunnability is not a flaw
It is, because when so many enemies int he game can get stunned a bunch of times just be being hit it makes the game a lot easier than it normally could be if that wasn't implemented. Saying "it's a feature" changed absolutely nothing because an intentional feature can still detract from the game's experience. Just because it's put there on purpose doesn't mean it can't be bad.

>you were supposed to list bosses that can be stunLOCKED which is an actual flaw
I mentioned stuns and stunlocks, so why would I only mention stunlocks in my arguments? Are you even paying attention anymore?

>>344840068
>they have special features unique to them
Okay? Every single enemy in the game is like that, from dogs to scourge beasts. That doesn't change the fact that the Shadows of Yharnam are mob enemies that can get stunlocked into oblivion.

>>344841040
Where? If you're talking about me, I never said BB was bad, nor did I say Souls was better. i'm just talking about its flaws.
>>
>>344840068
>they cant be infinitely stunlocked
Yes they can. Pay very close attention to the word CAN. As long as the player has stamina, the boss will get stuck in a stunlock loop. An easy simulation to prove my argument would be to give the hunter infinite stamina. If that had infinite stamina they could stunlock enemies like Micolash, The Shadow of Yharnam, and the Keeper of the Old Lords from beginning to end without a break. Obviously they don't actually have infinite stamina, but you don't need a lot of stamina because any weapon that can stunlock doesn't even use up a lot of stamina per swing.

>that entire thing about Micolash

Like I said, micolash can only be stunlocked unless he's actively casting A Call Beyond. That means that unless he is actually casting A Call Beyond, he can get stunlocked. Do you not know how to read? I even specifically said this earlier.
>>
>>344841040
I play console whenever possible because I hate keyboard + mouse, and I recognize that being pretty doesn't make BB a better game than the actual souls games.

Pretending anyone that disagrees with you is just mad that its not on PC is retarded and not helping your argument. DeS is generally rated in the top 2, and that's not on PC.
>>
>>344841040
>another idiot that thinks criticism is the same as saying something is shit

Fuck off with your console war bullshit. No one ITT is even doing that.
>>
>>344841334
Yeah because DeS comes right after BB
>>
>>344841417
Most people say DaS is best and either BB or DeS is in second. Nice try, though.
>>
>>344841417
Anyone rating DS1 outside of top 1 is an obvious troll.
>>
>>344841334
>I play console whenever possible because I hate keyboard + mouse
Why? I personally think K&M is great. The only thing I hate playing L&M with is third person games like Witcher. With almost every other game type, K&M is objectively superior than a controller.
>>
>>344841513
I'll admit that DaS is the better quality game but I personally like DeS the most.
>>
>>344841570
The mouse parts okay, but the keyboard is full of fuck.
My pinky finger doesn't wanna cooperate, some games have completely fucked control schemes where I need to press buttons 1-9 and all the way over to like H on the fly and its just annoying.
I don't find the mouse any easier or more enjoyable than a thumbstick. Particularly with shooters and stuff like Dark Souls, I tend to just have more fun on console.

Only with slower games like RTS (slower for us non korean micro gods), MMO's or something do I prefer the mouse.
>>
>>344842142
it's not like you can just connect a controller to your PC or anything
>>
>>344842142
>>344842142
>I don't find the mouse any easier or more enjoyable than a thumbstick.

How? A mouse has much more control and precision than a thumbstick.
>>
>>344842251
For what purpose when I could just play it on a console?
I'm going to have a console regardless of control scheme for local co-op, taking to friends places or just when I feel like spacing out on the couch while I play/watch shit.
Buying a wired controller or an adapter or some shit seems pointless.

>>344842252
If you are good at the thumbstick it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>344842642
>If you are good at the thumbstick it really doesn't matter.
It kind of does. IT's like like the Mouse if entire worlds apart from a thumbstick, but it is noticeably better. Even for someone who is good at using a thumbstick, a mouse will always be more precise and gives way more control than a thumbstick.
>>
>>344842642
nigga I got a cheap as fuck aftermarket xbox controller for my pc. I have consoles as well. I'm an idort and I prefer choice between kb/m and controller.

I am actually mad no consoles support kb/m.
>>
>>344842749
Yeah, but its redundant extra precision. I can headshot every time with the thumbstick. I don't need the bullet to hit the exact same pixel every time.
>>
>>344829404
Overrated. DS2 memeing will never die because it's all they have to feel better, even though the SotFS version is better than DS3 right now.
>>
File: 1467467591064.jpg (331 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467467591064.jpg
331 KB, 1920x1080
Nah, DaS1 will forever remain the best Souls game. DaS3 just ended up trying to take too much after Bloodborne and ended shooting itself in the foot. No poise with limited hyper-armor does not mess well with sanic attacking enemies with slow-attacking knight characters. That and certain new mechanic that were actually good that DaS2 introduced were dropped entirely. IE mixed-armor set NPCs summons and invaders like Maldron and Fencer Sharron. Invasions is some kinda of half-way Limbo between DaS1 and DaS2. I appreciate having consistent healing with Estus as a phantom with unlimited invasions. I don't appreciate how much hand-holding a host has gotten.

One thing that excessively bothered me was the lack of color. I'm not expecting super vibrant colors, but the whole drab grey ERRYWHERE got boring real quick. Even the bright red and gold armor of the Eastern set was excessively dulled and could hardly tell its original colors.
>>
>>344842875
Its just a personal preference. Controller is more comfortable. No doubt its less precise, but I'm just playing Zombies and shit I don't need to be aimbot level perfect.
Don't you find the kb+m uncomfortable as fuck?
>>
>>344842885
>redundant precision

kek

Also console games tend to have aim assist which is why shooting is so much easier. if you turn off aim assist then the difference in precision only grows.
>>
>>344843082
No? All that shit's about adjusting your seat to your table height properly. I choose based on the game. Racing games and platformers and stuff are better with controller - FPS is better with kb/m. Etc.
>>
>>344829404
BB>DAS1(First Half)>DaS2(Scholar)>DaS3>DeS

All Demon Souls had going for it was the atmosphere.
>>
>>344843087
What's so kek about redundant precision?
Controller gets the job done, why go with something less comfortable?

Console shooters tend to have aim assist sure, but gamepad is still more comfortable on PC and a controller is still better for DaS and games without it.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.