[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>games only you played its coop was glorious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>games only you played

its coop was glorious
>>
How could you know what the co-op was like if you're the only one who played it
>>
File: 1460595850781.gif (498 KB, 298x205) Image search: [Google]
1460595850781.gif
498 KB, 298x205
>>344827224
>playing as barbarian and raping the game
>not even fun anymore
>>
that game was pretty fun
>>
>>344827302
first post best post
>>
>>344827302
fuck you got me
>>
File: Contact_boxart.jpg (39 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
Contact_boxart.jpg
39 KB, 500x441
>>
>>344827685
no a lot of people played that. it's just flawed in a lot of ways so it doesn't warrant discussion often
>>
>>344827224
This game wasn't even obscure, it wasn't like crazy popular, but I know several people who had a copy just for coop and stuff.
>>
>>344827224
Damn son that game was the shit, my dad and I played co-op together on that game forever. Cat man throwing axe was GOAT. I miss those care free days and my dad
>>
>>344827224
I'm fairly certain this got another game for the 3DS
>>
>>344827224
Come on son Champs was a great series that tons of people played. Fucking went through both of those and the Baldur's Gate dark alliances with my dad. That nigga always plays barbarians.
>>
>>344827224
I loved to play this game with my friends.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.