[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breath of Fire thread? Let's get this going. I love pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BoFIVBox.png (457 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
BoFIVBox.png
457 KB, 410x410
Breath of Fire thread? Let's get this going. I love pic related. But I also like 3, don't get me wrong.

For some reason 4 just.. speaks to me more I guess.

What's your favorite BoF game?
>>
>>344823085
this was a good game
>>
>>344823591
I agree with you, good sir.
>>
Trying to get into BoF3. But I can't seem to be able to like I did with BoF4.
I don't want another game I spent money on and just let it waste away.
>>
>>344824093
Then don't let it? Try to find something you like. Or look up features for the game. I couldn't wait to get to the next fishing spot or to get the next dragon. Find something that excites you.
>>
>>344824093
Fishing in BoF3 is probably best in the series, so eat it up.

Also, approaching the game from the right mindset is key. To me, BoF3 is a comfy game that I play to fill some time, enjoy the music, and try weird dragon combinations. If you try to play the game every day for 6+ hours a day, you're probably going to get bored. It's better in smaller bursts imo
>>
Are these games directly connected? Do I have to play them in order to understand them? I'm interested in the series, just wanna know where to start
>>
>>344826124
no
>>
>>344826124

This -> >>344826124
Not how JRPGs work. Very few of them had stories that were directly connected even when the worlds or characters or even both were the same.
>>
I think I'm the only person who really enjoys the snes BoFs more than the PS ones
>>
It still blows my mind that there are people who genuinely prefer 3 to 4
>>
>>344826545
I think they're both pretty great, but for different reasons. You don't have to like one or the other
>>
>>344826545
you are literally retarded
>>
>>344826330
Oh good. That makes things much easier.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.