[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pharah is dead. >McCree can pick her out of the skies from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pharah-c09f6[1].jpg (46 KB, 576x360) Image search: [Google]
pharah-c09f6[1].jpg
46 KB, 576x360
Pharah is dead.

>McCree can pick her out of the skies from a mile away
>Dva's buff makes it impossible to fight her as she recharges faster than you can shoot
>Zen can discord you into a single headshot kill faster than your rockets can reach him.
>Another sniper
>>
But her mommy can give her the meth shot, and Mercy's damage boost is not trivial.
>>
>>344817181
She requires an assistant to survive 1v1's with characters who weren't even close to being her counters.
>>
>>344816545
>Dva's buff makes it impossible to fight her as she recharges faster than you can shoot
Have you even played the PTR or did you just completely misread the patch notes and make a thread? DVa's matrix still goes away very quickly.
>Another sniper
That does minimal damage in comparison to the other two and is meant for healing.
>>
>>344816545
If you get headshotted by a Zenyatta when you're playing Pharah, you deserve to die anyway.
>>
>>344816545
Good im glad shes fucking annoying and faggots never look up to attack her.
>>
>>344817725
I'm playing it right now.

Her charge can last up to 4 seconds but you only need a second to stop her rockets. You can see her rockets coming a mile away.

>>344818184
>If you're headshotted by a good player in a game with broken headhitboxes you deserve to die.

Yes?
>>
>>344818357
>If an enemy Zenyatta is skilled enough to, with a delayed-hit shot, get a headshot on you, you deserve to die

You have one of the greatest mobilities in the game. If you're getting headshot by a Zen, you're doing something very wrong.
>>
Is a well-played Bastion is the ultimate badass?

>played a game last night where an enemy Bastion kept my entire team pinned down at the spawn area and we were completely unable to leave without getting massacred.
>He had people protecing him the whole time and I came to appreciate the level of skill this bastion had.
>The moment anyone would peak out he would unleash a hail of suppressing fire, keeping track of all exits from our spawn zone flawlessly.
>Trying to counter as genji was useless as he was smart enough to actually stop firing when using reflect, and no other chars could leave to get into position to hit him.
>A mouthbreathing teenager starting screaming over the mic about how overpowered he was. It was worth losing for that.

How can one Bastion be so based? Has anyone else had this happen?
>>
>>344819125
Zen's projectile have a speed boost on ptr
>>
>>344819996
because nobody on your team was good enough to kill a stationary target.

he isn't based, you guys are just really really bad.
>>
>>344816545
Hi guys im new to video games,me and none of my friends play video games,what are you guys chatting about?
>>
>>344816545
shit and I was literally thinking about picking up the game to main her ;_;
>>
>>344816545
>Pharah is dead.
Good.

Maybe i'll get to stop seeing what looks like my IRL waifu everytime I talk about and play this game.
>>
File: 1460300850002.jpg (94 KB, 627x658) Image search: [Google]
1460300850002.jpg
94 KB, 627x658
>>344816545
>McShit using his awful damage falloff rounds to kill a Pharah who has a vague notion of how his movement keys work
>>
>>344816545
Tracer gets 175 health when?
>>
>>344821120
Damage falloff was toned down. It's the same as Soldier now.
>>
TFW I want to play all these cool and outrageous heroes, but can't into creativity

TFW the only hero I stomp ass with is Soldier 76
>>
>>344821313
And each of his shots still do 70 damage on that crazy new range of his.

>>344821120
Did you even play the beta mode? On the other hand I suppose that's why it is a beta mode. So they can test changes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.