[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember me /v/? I came out 5 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: The-Stanley-Parable-700x393.jpg (33 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
The-Stanley-Parable-700x393.jpg
33 KB, 700x393
Remember me /v/?
I came out 5 years ago
>>
I wish I could play it I don't have a pc
>>
You're still on my backlog. I'll play you some day.
>>
>October 17th, 2013 was 5 years ago
>>
>>344812993
Is it worth trying? The demo was...ok? Kinda wierd. Not sure if it resembles the actual game.
>>
File: new-vegas1.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
new-vegas1.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Fallout NV came out 6 years ago
>>
I liked this game. This is what an interactive story should be like. This is using player interaction to actually do something.
>>
>5 years ago
Time to get that achievement. Launching now.
>>
File: slide001.jpg (140 KB, 620x282) Image search: [Google]
slide001.jpg
140 KB, 620x282
10 years ago.
>>
>>344813189
It's a walking sim/puzzle game. I enjoyed it, and there are multiple endings (which is kinda the point of the game). Fun if you like kinda witty games.
>>
This game deserved all the praise that Gone Home selfishly hogged like the shallow piece of shit it is.
>>
>>344813145
>July 27, 2011 is October 17, 2013
>>
>>344813329
>September 28, 2006
Holy shiiiit.
>>
Felt a bit too smug? I don't know how to describe it, felt like the game was sucking its own cock too much. The humor was too in your face at times and the narrator got a bit grating. Not really a game worth paying for.
>>
lies, i'm still waiting to replay this masterpiece so i could get the fucking achievement, THE LEGIT WAY.
This game has great writing and immersion, it's an amazing mindfuck, fuck anyone that dubs it as WALKING SIMULATOR LELELEL because it has no guns and spess mahreens fucking shit up.
>>
>>344813576
As much as I hate the phrasing there, I agree.
Stanley Parable is Walking Sim done right. The story is affected by the player's decisions, making it truly interactive narrative, as opposed to Gone Home and Dear Esther, which is basically an audiobook/interactive screensaver.
>>
Was surprised to see one of my emails made inside the game in the making of room.
>>
File: 1458014444274.jpg (68 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1458014444274.jpg
68 KB, 649x638
>>344812993
n-no you didn't fuck off!
it's still 2012 stop making me face reality
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.