[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a game that pulls of cyborg-ninjas as good as Genji in Overwatch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Name a game that pulls of cyborg-ninjas as good as Genji in Overwatch. The execution, style, and feel of play with this nigga is exceptional.

>mfw you deflect 50 enemy projectiles in 4 seconds

Like come on faggot, you're not even a cyborg
>>
File: 2987279-mgr_hd_wallpaper_1080.jpg (648 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2987279-mgr_hd_wallpaper_1080.jpg
648 KB, 1920x1080
>>344811736
Raiden shits all over Mr. "press Q and win teamfight".
>>
Metal Gear Rising could have been that game but the gameplay, plot, characters, and programming were all shit tier.
>>
>>344811906
(you)
>>
>>344811906
Have a (You), it's on the house today.
>>
>>344811868
For me its "press Q and flail and die."
>>
>Genji reflecting damage

Is this a meme or something? Who shoots at genji when he has his bullet deflect up?

I always love hearing that "lol bastions not OP just play genji you scrub." I've destroyed plenty of genji's on defense while playing bastion.
>>
>>344811736
Warframe
>>
>>344812149
Jump around like crazy and abuse his dash reset. Together with the xbox huge sword range, it's near impossible to miss enemies.
>>
>>344812213
>playing bastion

oh no, you killed shit low tier genjis. What a proooooo
>>
>>344812149

holy shit are you me dawg ?

Every fucking single time I've popped a genji ult, which honestly is like four times, I've done fuck all and then died.

Meanwhile any genji ever is hitting me with swings from 10 feet away and they're hitting me like a fucking truck.

Also, genjis god damn deflect ability is OP as shit, coupled with his high mobility, never ending supply of shurikens, dashing attack... oh look the cooldown for deflect is over !

fuck
>>
>>344811868
FPBP
>>
File: Naked-Raiden-Cartwheel-MGS2.jpg (52 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
Naked-Raiden-Cartwheel-MGS2.jpg
52 KB, 600x339
>>344811868

Lol Metal Gear fanboy detected

Go away you shill
>>
>>344812502
Survivor bias. You're only noticing the rare Genjis that survive longer than 2 seconds on the map. The ones that die, die so fast you don't notice them.
>>
>>344811736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LePxQIiw1Yk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.