[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who finds the 'future' part of Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: thanks guys.png (62 KB, 337x347) Image search: [Google]
thanks guys.png
62 KB, 337x347
Am I the only one who finds the 'future' part of Overwatch really unbelievable?
Like, according to Overwatch South Korea still exists, which by extension means that North Korea somehow managed to sustain its self and it's control for over 60+ years, or how literally no wars or major disputes for land ever happened within those 60+ years even though the Omnics were a thing that clearly could be weaponized and used in war
>>
>>344810554
>overwatch >>>>lore
>>
north korea is best korea
>>
I don't know man. You ever see an East Virginia?
>>
File: Well_66c8c8_5436149.png (203 KB, 680x429) Image search: [Google]
Well_66c8c8_5436149.png
203 KB, 680x429
>>344810554
Oh sure, I find that unbelievable. Kind of like I find magic zen robots, wall-climbing exploding tires made of hay, arrows with hitboxes the size of a giant redwood, music with the power to heal or increase a persons travel speed, magical damage-increasing beams powering up bullets, hover-cars that move 2mph, and rocket powered sledge hammers all unbelievable.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (41 KB, 417x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41 KB, 417x200
>>344812303
Wrong picture.
>>
>>344812303
There's such a thing as internal consistency and suspension of disbelief you know
>>
>>344810554
Overwatch lore is about as contradictory and shit as World of Warcraft's, which is impressive considering how long it took WoW's to turn to shit compared to this corpse falling down right out of the gate.
>>
>>344810554

>blizzard
>has a fuckload of korean fans because starcraft
>wondering why they are pandering to them
>>
File: 1466961981152.png (2 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1466961981152.png
2 MB, 1440x960
>yfw Numbani, the only African country in Overwatch is fictional
>>
>>344812479
Yeah, and overwatch doesn't give a shit about any of them. None of the people abilities "go together" the only remotely consistent theme is cyborg/robotics. A fucking korean pro-gamurgurl in a mech suit? A French sniper whose tits and ass get bigger? A fueding samurai and ninja who are brothers?

Pander.fucking.harder.

The only theme is "appeal to every kind of person."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.