[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you want but the gameplay and girls in RE6 were fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (513 KB, 2120x1192) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
513 KB, 2120x1192
Say what you want but the gameplay and girls in RE6 were fucking perfect and a natural evolution from RE4, not even phantom pain has such responsive controls, if I tap space while aiming in phantom pain I switch to a fucking pistol, If I do it in RE6 I can dive in 4 fucking directions, the melee system is also heaps and bounds more advanced, how can people praise a piece of shit game like mgs5 when re6 controls 200 times better? Oh that's right it's LE ITS NOT SCURRY memesters that didn't even bother to buy the original remakes and then went on to complain how resident evil has too much action, fuck you retards now we have LE SPOOPY YOUTUBER CAM VR GAME, I hope you are fucking happy.
>>
>>344806253
Still not buying it, anon. Keep trying though, you might get someone.
>>
>>344807071
Have you even read his post
>>
>>344806253
>RE6
>good
>>
Just because you played the classics as a kid doesn't make them scary.

The biggest crime here aside from the gameplay is the lack of humor
>>
>>344807570
I have, he's an idiot
>memesters that didn't even bother to buy the original remakes
I own REmake and Zero on Gamecube and I own the Origins collection on PS4
>>
>>344806253
Having good controls doesn't make a good game. Its a good step but there are dozens of other factors in the gameplay that make it good or bad and you can't ignore them just because the controls are great. That's nice, its a definite plus, but it doesn't automatically make it a good game. And girls are meaningless because I could just google pictures of those and fap to that I don't need to play the game for that shit.
>>
>>344807570
Did you read passed "RE6 is fucking perfect"? If you did, you're quite retarded. I already know RE7 will be trash if it plays just like the demo but I'm still not gonna let that RE6 shit fly.
>>
>>344808192
I doubt I'll be get RE7. It'll be the first main series game I haven't bought.

The amount of normie videos on the teaser is proof enough that this game was made for the "SPOOPY" audience and not actual RE fans.

>REmake and Zero
Wow, you're so cool.
>>
>>344808647
>Wow, you're so cool.
It's not about being cool you retarded faggot, OP literally said "RE7 is for people who didn't even play REmake and complain about too much action"

I think RE5 and 6 are shit because I played the old games. If you want to play a 3rd person shooter play Gears of War or some shit.

>normie videos
>REEE EVERYONE IS A CASUAL EXCEPT ME, WHO INEXPLICABLY LIKES RE6
>>
>>344808192
>I have 2 copies of REmake and Zero
So?
>>
>>344809327
read the OP dumbass
>>
>>344809318
Search "resident evil 7" on jewtube and tell me you don't see cancer.
>>
>>344809528
>implying I watch any of the retarded shit you're getting angry over
No thanks, I prefer to play games, not watch e-celebs play them. The RE7 demo isn't even what the game is going to be like according to Capcom so why are you getting so angry? Forget to take your pills again?
>>
>>344806253
This is the cancer that Resident Evil 4 brought in to this fanbase.

You're as bad as people that only got in to Final Fantasy with 7. or Persona/MegaTen as a whole with P4, MGS with 5, Mass Effect with 2 or 3.
>>
File: watertank .jpg (728 KB, 1523x1996) Image search: [Google]
watertank .jpg
728 KB, 1523x1996
>>344809770
>The RE7 demo isn't even what the game is going to be like according to Capcom

But it is.

It takes place in a swampy plantation in Louisiana, it has a big old house. And guess where the demo takes place?
>>
>>344809770
>implying I watch them
You can tell just from the titles and thumbnails.

>The RE7 demo isn't even what the game is going to be like
Bullshit. The only differences will be in the weapon availability and open doors.
>>
>>344809960
>It takes place in a swampy plantation in Louisiana, it has a big old house
Who gives a shit about that?

And I'm sure you'd have called people autists for bitching about RE4 not actually having zombies in being in Spain.

Honestly you're a kind of retarded I have never witnessed on /v/. I've seen so many people bitch about RE4 and beyond not sticking to the traditional formula and bemoan 4 and 5 as being the death of the series but never have I seen someone act like 6 is something that should be preserved in the face of change to the franchise.

RE6 isn't worth saving, if you're a fan of it there are tons of shitty casual shooters out there to play like Gears.
>>
>>344810297
Please kill yourself, you angry little boy.
>>
>>344810625
You're the dumbass that made a thread on /v/ bemoaning "the normies"

Champ, Capcom saw the writing on the wall. RE6 was shit and sold like shit and they realized they can't afford to compete head to head with Call of Duty and Gears like they were trying to do with RE6.
>>
>>344810297
calm down, sperg
>>
>>344810861
Except I'm not OP.

>comparing RE6 to CoD
Gears of War I can kind of understand, but that's pretty fucking weak
>>
File: Dulvey_Haunted_House.jpg (187 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Dulvey_Haunted_House.jpg
187 KB, 1366x768
>>344810297
What are you even talking about. I'm not OP. I don't like RE6 and i love the Louisiana setting.

I just said the demo takes place in the same environment as the final game will take place. The mansion in the boxart even has the same wall textures as the house in the demo.
>>
You, Capcom shill PR, can shove your walking simulator game up your asshole. It's a "game" intended for the YouTube generation for XD SO SCARED Tumblr/Twitter/Reddit generation of share/like/subscribe for IP branding and awareness.

That's all this is. It's not a game. It's a marketing walk-a-ton. Capcom's fall from grace hurts hard.
>>
>>344811276
>Capcom's fall from grace
that happened years ago though
>>
>>344811276
>female protag
Disgusting.

Also, I agree. I would've preferred Capcom just make an action-y RE7, Revelations 3, and the RE2 remake.
>>
You should all kill yourselves.
>>
>>344811665
You first, kiddo.
>>
>>344811791
>can't play a game unless you're shooting something the entire time
>calls someone else "kiddo"

wew laddie
>>
>>344811930
>the entire time
Fuck off with the exaggerations already.
>>
>>344812119
You first m8.
>the demo had no combat!
>THE GAME HAS NO COMBAT AGAGAHAHAGHHH YOUTUBE B8 NO GAYME
>>
>>344806253
It's literally old school Resident Evil in first person. Yes, I am happy.

Fuck off, RE6 fag. Your shitty game is irrelevant and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>344812248
I never said that. But it is true.
>>
>>344806253
RE6 had very good controls and very good butts, I agree.
What bothered me was the lack of horror moments and the excessive presence of QTEs.
It's far from great, but still a 7.0/10 game. Dunno why people at the time it came out talked about it like it's the new Big Rigs.
It's a bit too long and repetitive, but never bad, I honestly liked it more than RE5.
RE4 is so ahead of both that it shouldn't even enter this comparison.
RE7 looks pretty bad as of now.
>>
>>344808647
Kinda feel the same way.
It's sad that I think RE6 is more of an RE game than RE7.
>>
>>344806253
If it has zombies ill be happy.
>>
>>344810861
>RE6 was shit and sold like shit
It has sold 6.5 million copies, you retard. It sells a few hundred thousand extra copies every year. More people play RE6 on Steam than RE4 and RE5 put together with The Evil Within standing on their shoulders.
>>
>>344810861
Why do people compare RE6 to Call of Duty and Gears of War when it is a transparent Uncharted clone? I know most people on /v/ are underage, but you think they'd be capable of spotting all the directly lifted set pieces like TANK CHASE and HELICOPTER GRENADE LAUNCHER BATTLE ON URBAN ROOFTOP, but no. Muh cowadooty. Muh gears of war.
>>
>>344813991
Uncharted might as well be a movie, and comparing it to RE6 just because both share generic set pieces doesn't mean much.
>>
>>344806253
I just want a good survival horror game

oh, and as a silent hill fan, fuck you guys, you had this coming and deserve it
>>
>>344814971
>Uncharted might as well be a movie
What are you talking about?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.