[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Base shields increased by 50 (now 50 Health/150 Shield) >Orb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: zenyatta.jpg (113 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
zenyatta.jpg
113 KB, 1360x768
>Base shields increased by 50 (now 50 Health/150 Shield)
>Orb of Discord and Orb of Harmony Projectile speed has been increased from 30 to 120
>Transcendence:Movement speed is now doubled upon activation
>Healing amount increased from 200 to 300 health per second

is he saved?
>>
>>344786102
>lets just change numbers on this flawed hero
The health is nice, but what really changed?
>>
>>344786102
not really considering mercy is getting buffed to hell
>>
>>344786102
No his orbs still break on Los which will forever make him garbage.
>>
>>344786558
>Base shields increased by 50 (now 50 Health/150 Shield)
>Orb of Discord and Orb of Harmony Projectile speed has been increased from 30 to 120
>Transcendence:Movement speed is now doubled upon activation
>Healing amount increased from 200 to 300 health per second
>>
>>344786102
Yes and no. He really needed extra mobility but they tied it to his ult.

He is still hard-countered by pretty much every other character and lacks any efficient way to defend himself if he gets jumped.
>>
still kind of suck ass
he's still boring, just a more effective boring
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 592x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 592x588
>>344786641
>Mercy
>getting buffed

Wait, what? Why?
>>
>>344786102
>no change to the useless charge attack
wowisfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>344786946
dmg beam going to be +50%
>>
What are they doing to DVA?
>>
>>344786946
She can move while casting her ult now but they nerfed the charge time by 30%. Lucio will still be better.
>>
>>344786102
>no new mobility options
>increased speed is locked to ult
nope. What a shame, personally Zen is the coolest looking OW hero, shame I'll continue to never play him since he's overshadowed by every other support
>>
>>344787131
Her defense matrix now has a 1 second cooldown but has a charge like pharah's hover
>>
>>344787131
>>344787526
Lolwut
Useless much?
>>
>>344787526
Wait seriously? Holy shit D.va just got a fuckload stronger
>>
>>344787563
What do you mean? It'll allow her to use her defense matrix a lot more, making her more tanky. Depending on how much charge they give it, it seems like a good fix
>>
>>344787563
Nigger you'll be fucking able to parry bullets with that shit
>>
>>344787867
>>344787937
Nevermind I read the patch notes, it's pretty good.
I thought it'd be like Rein's shield, with only a certain amount of damage absorption.
>>
>>344787131
I think she can't take damage from her ult now
>>
>>344788134
What? that's stupid. that's the best of having to deal with shitty D. Va players.
>>
>They made Mercy's ult charge a bit slower but it's still instant and the period where you can't move upon revival has been removed so it's even better now overall

What the fuck Blizzard
>>
>>344786814
>E
>Headshot

It's hard to pull off but he can discord and attack at the same time and this one shots non tanks.
>>
File: 1438540845737.jpg (26 KB, 409x366) Image search: [Google]
1438540845737.jpg
26 KB, 409x366
>>344786102
He needed more mobility, not health.
>>
>>344787226
sure if you ignore her damage buff
>>
>>344787867
honestly I don't think its gonna change tha tmuch
she still has a fuck huge hitbox and cant really do anything
her not being killed by her ult is more impressive
>>
>>344786102
Is he immune to junkrat's trap, now? Or is his trap senstiive to anti-grav tech or something.
>>
>>344786102
>So Dvas buff comes from the fact that you activate her shield by pressing and holding the RMB, this means that you can now strafe while having your shield up, the shield lasts for about 4 seconds until you deplete your bar.

I think her changes are pretty good.
>>
>>344788621
Wrong

As a frequent Zenyatta player it's common knowledge that his movement is fine
>hurr I get destracted by sprays and get left behynd
Fuck off
>>
>>344789087
It's a 1 second delay, you just focus on a single character until you get a kill and then retreat with your defense matrix activated (remember you can use it while boosting) and allows for more free damage without rerpecussion, it'll make D.va more twitchy (as she should be).

Finally it'll feel like I didn't waste so many coins on a legendary skin for her.
>>
>>344789320
>As a frequent Zenyatta player
So a shitter who bogs his team down?

Good to know.

inb4 I'm the exception ;^)
>>
>>344789376
its not gonna help that much
you are also ignoring the 10 seconds for 4 seconds of defense matrix
even if you wait a second or two to get some back its not really gonna be enough to matter
especially since they stated that its an alt fire and you cant shoot through it

the only difference now is that if you wait two seconds you can put it up for a bit to get that one half a second of survivability
she still has a huge crit box
she still does no damge
she still cant do jack shit
>>
>>344788621
didnt they make him go faster when he ults
>>
>>344789470
>"I'm shit with zenyatta so that means zenyatta is shit"
This is why Zenyatta is has always raped your anus
>>
>>344789572
Defense matrix covers your crit box, you retard.
>>
>>344789685
thank you for ignoring literally everything else in that post
D.va is still gonna be useless
>>
>>344789737
More like git gud
>>
>>344789829
sounds like d.va players before the patch as well
>>
>D.Va
Still don't see how she's going to be just a straight up better pick than Winston. Still some well-needed buffs. Her ultimate was pretty fucking pathetic before and now it might actually kill a hero on average.
>Lucio
Lucio will still still the best support in most scenarios, especially with Mercy's ult nerf.
>McCree
Sorely needed. McCree's right click fire is fairly useless, but he can still dome Tracer and Genji in the head. He felt like he was basically only useful against those heroes for the most part, though. Now shooting at a Pharah won't feel like a useless gesture.
>Mercy
Overall a slight buff and raises the skill ceiling a bit. Nerfs her ability to just fly in, rez, die, come back and get another rez by the next team fight. At the same time, she'll likely survive her ult most of the time and a good Mercy will end up being rewarded by healing/damaging boosting her team. Indirect buff to Junkrat and Pharah. Junkrat + Mercy might be the new Mercy Pharah.
>Roadhog
He's still strong as fuck but now he won't just be able to shit out damage every other encounter.
>76
Good nerfs. He was a little too strong.
>Zenyatta
Might actually be useful now. Still will require good aim to defend yourself or a dedicated Mei/McCree to defend you but still a huge improvement.

Winston still OP as fuck but at least you can't stack them anymore.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.