[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth the wait?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Inside-Game2.jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Inside-Game2.jpg
43 KB, 300x300
Worth the wait?
>>
>>344784821

It's worth the weight
>>
Nah. Limbo and this just seem up their own ass. Also the gameplay is pretty shallow.
>>
>indie garbage
>worth the wait

Pick one.
>>
>>344785042
>Limbo and this just seem up their own ass.

I haven't played either, but thought they looked interesting. Please explain.
>>
Is the sound design good? That was pretty much the only outstanding part of Limbo
>>
>>344784821
Worth a youtube watch. not worth the money.
>>
>>344784821
No.
>>
>>344785240
You walk right until a small event happens that makes you think. all while the game looks artsy fartsy.

this is a 2d walking simulator.
>>
>>344785468
>all while the game looks artsy fartsy.

That means literally nothing, faggot. If you are going to complain, then do it clearly
>>
>>344784821
I watched someone play the first hour on YouTube and it's just a walking simulator.
>>
File: 1436227472804.jpg (51 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1436227472804.jpg
51 KB, 530x600
>>344784908
>>
>>344785624
You walk around and nothing happens and what little that does happen is up to the players imagination and interpretation.

in short. It is up it's own ass.
>>
I liked it. Wish it was $10 instead of $20
>>
>>344785827
Thats not what "beign up its own ass" means
>>
>>344784821
its great, but $20 for 3 hours seems a bit too much
>>
Just watch it on youtube.

Its a 2d walking simulator with some very basic puzzles.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.