[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nerf when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (385 KB, 620x355) Image search: [Google]
file.png
385 KB, 620x355
Nerf when?
>>
>>344783831
>One of the most balanced heroes in the game
>"PLS NERF AIMBOT OP"
>>
more like nerf fucking mercy and let her resurrect only one player
>>
>>344784064
>no counters
>aimbot ult
>trades with pharah for highest damage
>increased survivability due to heal
>>
File: 1465356733873.png (196 KB, 1082x749) Image search: [Google]
1465356733873.png
196 KB, 1082x749
>>344784243
Roadhog can kill instantly with hook-blast combo. Git gud.
>>
>>344784243
>No counters
Literally everyone counters him
>Aimbot ult
Easily interruptible, you can just hide behind reins shield or just get to cover and it'll do nothing
>trades with pharah for highest damage
Pharah out damages him massively, what the fuck are you on about, he hits for sinlge to double digits, the only high damage he has is his ultimate and helix rockets.
>Increased survivability due to heal
Oh boy a fucking small aoe heal that lasts for 5 seconds and is on a 15 second cooldown that heals for 200 hp that he can be pushed off from or killed on it. Big fucking bonus there.

Git fucking gud.
>>
He literally just got slightly nerfed with his recoil on the PTR.
>>
>>344784064
They need to revamp his ulti it's useless when high level players just aim bot anyway.
>>
>>344787383
If you're good you won't even need his ultimate anyway, it's only good for characters that are annoying to hit like pharah rocket jumping or genji jumping around like a fag.
>>
>>344783831
>Nerf the last character who killed me
I bet you think Junkrat needs a nerf as well.
>>
>>344783831
his ult charging 10% slower and shot spread isnt instantly gone when you stopped shooting enough for you?
>>
>>344783831

>>Heavy Pulse Rifle
>> Spread recovery will begin after a short delay (rather than instantly)
>>Tactical Visor
>> Ultimate cost increased by 10%

??????
>>
>>344783831
he did just get nerfed. read the patch notes noob.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.