[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I be optimistic about this game? This was the game of E3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Titanfall-2-640x353.jpg (18 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall-2-640x353.jpg
18 KB, 640x353
Can I be optimistic about this game? This was the game of E3 for me, to be honest.

</shill>
>>
>>344781668
it seems nice. the first one was pretty good, i enjoyed a lot, I want to play it again, but, those 50GB man...
>>
No. The first one had some nice ideas, but the concept is ultimately a dull one. A giant robot battle arena just isn't fun in practice.
>>
>>344781668
looks fun desu
>>
>>344782324
>a giant robot arena
>isn't fun
>in practice

nigga...
>>
>>344782324
It is great
i want them to make it free so we can enjoye fresh players
>>
Any beta announcement yet?
>>
>>344782614
I signed up 2 weeks ago but I haven't received anything yet.
>>
>reload animations by hyper
>press X to throw magazine into orbit
>>
>>344782457
I'm serious. The best thing about the first game was all the time you spent not using the robot. Any time I got my titan, I just set it to autopilot and carried on doing the ground war thing, racking up some extra points along the side.

Robot-on-robot fights were just a matter of standing around spamming bullets at each other or running away, and robot-on-human fights were either trivially easy or boring because they successfully got away. The only interesting combat involving titans was when you were fighting them, because you had a range of tools, and had to be clever about cover and shit. The game would have been far better if they'd gone without the titans at all, and preferably the dumb AI as well.
>>
>>344782819
mechs look fun tho
>>
>>344781668
What can they do to make it better?
>>
>>344785995
All map and mode DLC is free

Smart pistol being changed a lot

twice the Titans

More customization

More movement options

New abilities

Single player

8v8 instead of 6v6

All things they've done
>>
>>344786137
Also there's modes without AI troops for all the idiots
>>
>>344782614
Game isn't out for months. it'll probably be in October
>>
>>344785995
add grappling hook
>>
>>344786137
>Smart pistol being changed a lot

Or, you know, no smart pistol.
>>
>>344783917
I don't want to look, I want to play. Playing mechs is not fun.
>>
>>344788096
>prefering call of duty to battle brother dreadnought
>>>/out/
>>
>>344788325
Yes. Two people standing still at opposite ends of a narrow avenue, blatting away at each other until one of them dies is not fun. Organically moving around to fuck dudes up the arse with a shotgun is fun.
>>
>>344788489
>thinking mech battles is standing still and blatting away at each other until one of them dies
you're not playing it right nigga
>>
>>344788489
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>344788489
You're an ogre player I see. War Mahcine + Strider is the best combo, fuck your avenue standoff shit, I'll glide around spamming grenades every where as your slow ass can't avoid them.
>>
File: Ay fam i got u.jpg (523 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ay fam i got u.jpg
523 KB, 1920x1080
It's going to be a serious feel when he dies, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UzB7Z02fM8
>>
>>344789839
Robobro can never die. After the credits there will be a scene where they download his memory into a new bot.
>>
>>344782324
But the giant robots worked really well with the Parkour movement system, you were a bug easily crushed but you could SOTC them
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.