[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally played undermeme. Overall I thought the atmosphere,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 117560-3tvnqw7d.jpg (15 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
117560-3tvnqw7d.jpg
15 KB, 500x281
So I finally played undermeme.

Overall I thought the atmosphere, music and writing were the best aspects.
The gameplay was pretty tedious though. More enjoyable than I thought it'd be however.

What did you think?
>>
>>344780834
I liked it
>>
>writing
>best aspects
DUDE QUIPS LMAO
>>
>>344781028

Made me laugh
>>
>>344780834

The game would be seen much more positively if it didn't become so famous.

As an unknown shovelware you randomly find on the steam store, the game is good. As the masterpiece people sell it as, it's shit.

I honestly think the music was awesome and the story was meh, the problem is how hard Toby tried shoving internet culture.
>>
>>344780834
Music was the only redeeming aspect. I dont know how shitty quips and one liners are good writing.
>>
File: image.gif (68 KB, 540x528) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
68 KB, 540x528
>>344782282
Since his entire career has been built up on hacks and internet culture, he really doesn't have a lot to appeal to.

Makes me wonder what the game would be like if he didn't try to appeal to that crowd.
>>
It had me interested until the SJW shit started happening finished it just to see what everyone was praising.

Good thing i pirated it, saved 10€
>>
>>344780834
good game now shut the fuck up about it
>>
Eh. Liked the boss fights which made me go genocide run and genuinely felt bad in a handful of areas. Would rather have a boss-rush version of the game.
>>
>>344783770
is sans actually possible?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.