[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've got a bigger dick What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 2717337-dmc_vergil.jpg (52 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
2717337-dmc_vergil.jpg
52 KB, 600x338
>I've got a bigger dick
What did he mean by this?
>>
Is that why Donte went to prom with an uggo?
>>
>>344780781
He is citing Shakespear.
>>
He meant that his penis is of a larger size and therefore more desirable to mates
>>
File: 7.jpg (27 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
27 KB, 539x960
>>344780781
Vergil is a male and usually males have a penis (aka DICK). A penis can vary in sizes from big to small and Vergil is saying that he has a big penis.
>>
Is the Definitive Edition of this game alright? I might give it a go considering it's on sale at the moment. I mean I know it doesn't fix the story but yeah
>The obvious Fox News parodies
Not very subtle, was it? Fuck me, remember when we used to make fun of conservative outlets and Bill O'Reilly like that? Now it's muh libruls with Fox News gaining ground again.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (54 KB, 683x478) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
54 KB, 683x478
>fuck you!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>344781245
>All men have penises
Fuck off shitlord. How dare you make those comments in the current year.
>>
>>344781591
He said some not all

You fucking idiot, learn to conjugate
>>
As someone who can't stand dubstep and likes speed metal, I think DmC had a much better soundtrack than the other DMC games. At least it had more than the same fucking song playing throughout the whole fucking game and the final boss theme against Vergil was pretty good.
>>
So nobody on /v/ had shit talking with any of their siblings?
>>
>>344781591
fuck you yes they do plain and simple a penis is not a social construct. Neither is male or female the only ACTUALLY recognized genders.
>>
>>344780781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuoUfyMUQTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLi9QthkIOI
>>
>>344784354
>Taking the bait this hard
>>
>>344784068
>combichrist
>dubstep
Nigga are you retarded?
>>
>>344780989
He actually might be, Shakespeare loved his dick jokes
>>
>>344785674
It's good to see they're around still. I'd rather they do more shows like the Ramm's US TOUR. Shit was hype.
>>
>>344785674
>i dont fucking know that Noisa did the ost
How does it feel to be retarded anon?
>>
banter

yanks won't understand
>>
>>344780781
Vergil is the only likeable character in DmC
>>
QUE TE JODAN!
>>
I think it's interesting that he knows he has a bigger dick. Were they comparing sizes?
>>
aren't they twins though? wouldn't they be the same?
>>
>>344780781

Crossgame reference, he's friends with Dick Justice from the Max Payne universe.
>>
>Dante's VA is Australian
>Vergil's VA is a Poo Peelander
I think that was a pretty meta casting gag.
>>
>>344786429
They aren't identical twins
>>
>>344786247
Why was the Spanish dub so much better? At least it had emotion behind its lines.
>>
>>344784267
I use my fist. Then he cries for mom. Then I punch him again.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.