[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this game so good /v/? Also what other licensed games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 59528_front.jpg (124 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
59528_front.jpg
124 KB, 640x904
Why was this game so good /v/?

Also what other licensed games are of good quality, or even better than the source?

Id say Warriors aswell
>>
The 360 one was better.
>>
>>344780247
Is the psp version any good?
>>
File: chron.jpg (97 KB, 637x775) Image search: [Google]
chron.jpg
97 KB, 637x775
Literally best FPS ever
>>
Easily one of the best licensed movie games if you can look past it not being a 1:1 video game recreation of the film, I know a a lot of morons that can't.
>>
>>344781876
>I know a a lot of morons that can't.

Really thats why I enjoyed it a lot?

Build on the film a lot more, and the wasnt the exact plot
>>
>>344780247

One thing I really liked for no reason was how unlike most movie tie-in games where they're just the movie name with occasionally ''The Game" added on, this one had, in all capitals "THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE MOVIE" to try and sound like an absolute-must-buy if you enjoyed the movie.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1200
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 530x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 530x429
Spider-Man 2
>>
File: reservoirdogs_ps2box.jpg (234 KB, 640x927) Image search: [Google]
reservoirdogs_ps2box.jpg
234 KB, 640x927
Everybody likes to shit on this game but I fucking loved it. Maybe it's due to nostalgia and the fact that it was one of the first really violent games I ever played, and also one of the first games that gave me a feeling I had a choice in how to play it, given the whole "lethal or non-lethal" option.

The soundtrack was also great, obviously.
>>
File: white-lung-deep-fantasy.jpg (31 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
white-lung-deep-fantasy.jpg
31 KB, 250x351
>>
godfather game
>>
>>344785281
Spongebob games on the PS2 were surprisingly really good.

>Collecting golden spatulas
>Karate chopping the Flying Dutchman
>Recreating the Spongebob Movie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.