[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How do we stop this?
>>
>>344776453

alt+f4
>>
What's the current penalty for leaving? Make it tougher. I'd give a short ban if you leave twice in the same day (30 minutes) that doubles every time you do it
>>
>>344776453
Ban leavers from comp for 72 hours and drop their rating 15 points for leaving or disconnecting. Third offense is total ban from the game.

I'm serious. Fuck leavers.
>>
>>344776641
All that would achieve is people afk'ing in spawn
>>
>>344776968
Add a votekick system if there isn't one already, make a kick count the same as leaving mid-game
>>
>>344776641
fuck off retard

the game should support people leaving, it should encourage you to leave if you're not having fun, not punish you

only a complete fucking retard thinks you should be punished for leaving in a shooter
>>
>>344776690
Leavers already received a ban from the current season after leaving enough, pretty sure it already does short term bans before the season ban.
>>
>>344776453
Get out of your placement matches. I have rarely had anyone leave a game since I got done with placements.
>>
>>344777976
now this is how you bait
>>
>>344776453

'we' can't
>>
>>344776453
If someone leaves and your team somehow still manages to win, you get double the rank.
If you lose, you lose half of what you would normally lose.
The more that leave, the more this bonus is applied.
This only happens if the leave was during the first round of the game, or the first half of the second round. If it was later, the current system applies.
This system should reward people for staying in games when someone has left, instead of giving them an out, leading to a cascade where everyone leaves because there is no penalty, leaving you the only guy left.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.