[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Va11-ha11a - December 23rd, perfect service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: What this doggo wants.png (142 KB, 1250x696) Image search: [Google]
What this doggo wants.png
142 KB, 1250x696
I just can't fucking get it, it always says I messed up 1 service, I'm sure it's the fucking dog! Help goims!
>>
there's a tab for manly drinks ya dip
>>
>>344772858
Served him every manly drink, he always rejects it. Bitter too.
>>
>>344772939

reload the save and post the full dialogue before the serving. I don't remember everything by heart so I can only help so much.
>>
Ok I just tested it with giving him a shitty drink, now I have 2 messed up services. I think I'm messing up the lesbian veterinarian chick with the robot guy.
>>
>>344773293
I don't really know how to help you since I played this weeks ago and don't really remember those exact orders or anything.

If you have a video, or if you stream it or something, so I could see what's going on exactly I could probably figure it out
>>
So after the dog with the manly & bitter, there is Betty (veterinarian chick) who wants a beer, but Jill suggests it should be big, then Deal comes and they order a bloom light and a fringe weaver, then Alma with the brandtini then something cold then something for the burning (which I have figured out) then Jill with sugar rush and a Big Beer and that's it. I don't fucking understand what I'm fucking up.
>>
OK, so I ruined all Betty's and Deal's drinks and I come to total 4 mistakes. So that is 3 of theirs + 1 something. My next best guess is nothing.
>>
I give up for now...
>>
If the game was longer and had a timer or something while you mix, it could have been GOTY contender.

Titty hacker best girl
>>
Oh what the fuck this was released? I thought it was cancelled.

Shit for fuck's sake the backlog never fucking ends.
>>
Dude, there's a chart on the community tab for the game on Steam. I managed to get flawless service on my first run but I'd have to play through that day again to remember what to do.
>>
>>344775907

Dude, it's been out for weeks. Hell, there's been threads about it consistently for weeks.
>>
Jesus fucking christ OK I finnaly got it. After an hour of fucking with it ( I was trying to do it without any help ) turns out the game lies to you when you give Alma something to dampen the burning from spicy food. She says "perfect that helped" but when you give her something sweet she says basically the same but it doesn't count as a fuck-up. Fucking finnaly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.