[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a legitimate question. Why does /v/ seem to hate literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 24
File: 1468066899274-v.png (660 KB, 685x549) Image search: [Google]
1468066899274-v.png
660 KB, 685x549
I have a legitimate question. Why does /v/ seem to hate literally every game mentioned? Is it a vocal minority? I assume it is, but I'm just not sure anymore. I mean, good games like Doom 4 and other shit like that. And someone will comment, "Doom 4 lol nice bait." I see it already.

Can someone honestly explain it to me?
>>
>>344770667
Neo-/v/ fell for the we hate everything meme
>>
/v/ isnt one person believe it or not
i stopped coming here when the weebs took it over and moved to /vg/
its a better board imo
>>
We only love Overwatch and Pokemon GO.
>>
People like to shitpost, more news at 11.
>>
>>344770667
Doom 4 lol nice bait.
>>
>>344770667
>/v/ is one person
Is this your first week here?
>>
Because all video games are bad.

Except for one.
>>
File: 1466650474305.jpg (48 KB, 492x449) Image search: [Google]
1466650474305.jpg
48 KB, 492x449
>>344770667
>people relentlessly shill for games they like
>others get annoyed at shilling and start to counter-shill
>no one is happy because this is forechan and you can't be nice to anyone ever
>>
>>344770913
>not action 52
fuck off shill
>>
>>344770709
Elaborate?

>>344770773
I know it's not one person, but why does it seem like everyone hates everything? I'm not even a newfag, it's just always baffled me. And I do visit /vg/ as well.

>>344770787
But people complain and rant about those all the time as well. It's so confusing. Is it just shitposting?
>>
>>344770925
>shill
Shill has basically become synonymous with "person who likes game" at this point.
>>
Honestly if you want to talk about games you're better off posting on /b/, I've had more decent conversations about gaming on /b/ than on /v/
>>
>like game
>get called a shill

>hate game
>fit in with all the bitter nerds who hate life
>>
>>344770787
And both are shitty games, what is your point
>>
>>344770667
There are more people on 4chan than ever. You will always find someone that doesn't like something.
>>
>>344770814
>>344770913
Kek

>>344770925
And shilling just means preference and opinion. You can tell a real shill when they deny facts and shit.
>>
>>344771021

Idk you see pretty new here.
>>
>>344770667
Your favorite game a shit, SHIT.
>>
>>344770667
d44m is a mediocre 8 hour game with no replayability
>>
>>344771197
About a year now, desu senpai.
>>
>>344771120
>like game
>go ciclejerk about it on /vg/ with the rare thread up at /v7
>hate game
>see 30 /v/ threads up all the time of the same shit game only a retard would like
>not shills
>>
File: 1468131674222-b.png (393 KB, 536x359) Image search: [Google]
1468131674222-b.png
393 KB, 536x359
>>344771226
> mfw F:NV
>>
>>344771021
>Elaborate?
The "complaining about everything" thing was originally a meme that emerged from the mostly unregulated nature of 4chan. Anons took this to heart and started being comically critical of everything for the sake of the meme.

Then newfags came to the site, thinking people were being serious about hating everything and basically started using the site as a personal echo chamber to vent their hatred and seeking attention. Thus you have /v/.
>>
>>344770667
-There are thousands and thousands of posters all with different oppinions
-Most of them are Anon
-The best way to feel acknowledged is to get (You)s
-The easiest way to get replies is to shitpost or memepost

People like attention anon... it makes most people feel good.

As an aside, I think /vg/ is better than /v/ and I honestly think the people who hate on it are frustrated that you have to lurk somewhat before posting in a thread.
>>
>>344771467
>>344771431
Thanks for the honest, non-meme answers anons.
>>
>>344771341
honestly why do people keep making 10~20 threads of the same things over and over again, often the same copy pasted memes, unfunny and uninspired threads that just clog up the board with garbage nobody cares about.
But /v/ will never stop doing it.
>>
>>344771467
I dislike /vg/, its just organized garbage, that doesn't cease being garbage. Boards often derail into non-post, which are worst than shitposts. You get to a point that the thread simply has nothing going on in it, but people keep posting nonsense.

I don't know what you see in /vg/ anon, enlighten me.
>>
>>344770667
/v/ doesn't play games, just like most of /k/ doesn't own any guns.
>>
Think about people in terms of eating at a restaurant. People that have an acceptable meal do not react poorly. They got what they expected and are unlikely to say it is the best meal they ever had. They don't have a strong feeling about the experience. Since the expectation is you will have an acceptable meal. However, if the service is terrible or the food sucks, you are more likely to complain to the manager or leave a bad review on yelp. This is because your expectations were not met.

If you buy a product and expect it to be at least worth the money you spent, average to GOAT are all a win for you. If the game sucks, you feel cheated and react accordingly.
>>
File: 28457_front.jpg (50 KB, 298x534) Image search: [Google]
28457_front.jpg
50 KB, 298x534
It's just underage kids that find a reason to dislike games they haven't even played, and the occasional guy that hates a game for actually good reasons. Look at how generic some of the insults are you get over some games and you can tell that the former group is the majority.

Let's use 1992's Cyber Knight as an example. I personally like this game, due to its very dark tone, feeling of hopelessness and isolation, its interesting justification for saves as being actual clones of the playable characters, and being a departure from most of what Group SNE develops(Mon Colle Knights, Lodoss War), but I will admit it has a needlessly high encounter rate and it makes plowing through the actually interesting story a bit of a slog. Also, the main battle theme's composition can become a little grating due to this aforementioned high encounter rate.

Now, that's just my opinion and you're free to believe whatever you want about this game or simply not play it at all to begin with, but I believe that if I just made a thread about it on /v/, it would either get ignored and died since many have not played it or I would get a flood of comments like
>weeb shit
>it's a shitty mecha episode
>This looks edgy
>The characters in this game aren't happy all of the time? *tips fedora*
>another shitty JRPG
And maybe one guy saying "I tried it and it's not so good" with no explanation for why he doesn't like it. Now, while I definitely prefer that sort of discourse over the previous examples, it barely counts as real discussion, but I'll take what I can get.

If you still don't believe this is the case and that it's only the underage doing this kind of thing, consider the following: Why would an adult enter a thread about a game he does not like just to inform people that the games he likes are better? Why would they care unless they are lonely and want more people to talk to them? This is why I think most posts about Magic in Yugioh threads come from young Modern format players.
>>
>>344771914
Kinda relates to, "If you've done things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all."
>>
>>344771683
>why do people keep making threads about games they like and enjoy talking about

do you have autism and thats the reason you dont understand these things or what?
>>
>>344771341
>I don't like a game therefore it's for retards
Edgy
>>
>>344772030
>>344772038
Oh shit, it's beginning. God damnit.
>>
>>344772114
Time for you to install 4chan X and start filtering. It's the only way.
>>
>>344772030
Not remotely what I meant. I'll reiterate for you correcting my ambiguity, you don't need 10 threads of the same topic up at once, /v/ knows how to chains threads whenever it reches bump limit, so why do you have to have 10 of the same threads at the same time? And most of the threads are not even remotely interesting, often beggining with some terrible meme, some uninspired joke, a baity pic, and so on.
>>
>>344772669
Because people want attention and having *their* thread be popular is the best substitute for that when you're anonymous.
>>
>>344772669
>same topic
Are they though? Just because it relates to 1 game it might attract completely different posts. Like how theres dedicated witcher 3 shitposting threads and regural discussion threads or threads about 1 specific question op had.
>>
>>344772835
That's completely counter-intuitive. Why would you want or care about that when you're anonymous?
>>
>>344772835
I feel like /v/irgins really miss the point of an anonyous board.
>>
>>344770667
Over the years, the average age of /v/ users has shifted down. What was originally an average of college-aged posters in 2003-2007 has shifted down. Nowadays, the site has a considerable amount of young teen and teenage posters.

These kids typically do not have the mental capacity to construct fully evaluated opinions; rather, they act on their current state of mind. Aka, they will post negative opinions out of displacement for their own, real-life frustrations.
>>
>>344773027
Anonymous attention is still attention.
>>
>>344773128
That... Actually kind of make sense. And I hate it for making sense because it seems retarded, like teens are the boogeyman of /v/, but I honestly think it's true.
>>
>>344771431
>>344771467
Both of these posts pretty much sum things up.
/vg/ threads quickly turn into stale shit though. As they naturally run out of things to talk about, but they insist on continuing the threads because autism.
>>
File: 1449928161640.png (80 KB, 557x592) Image search: [Google]
1449928161640.png
80 KB, 557x592
Can you people even explain why you don't like a game without using buzzwords and canned, second hand evidence? I've noticed that most negative reception for games is people just saying "it's for [insert group I don't like here]" or "This pro player says it's bad, so here's his article that uses terms I don't actually understand," like how >>344771929
mentions, with a guy posting a long ass forum post about why Yugioh is awful from the guy that invented the Cyber Dragon OTK, despite him even admitting he's never played it and just hated Konami enough to repost stuff he didn't even understand or dudes in /esg/ shitting on waifus with no explanation or getting "she's a potato face" at best. Either that or you make negative assumptions or personal insults towards the players of a game that has nothing to do with the game to somehow cheapen their argument, e.g. "You play KoF? You MUST be a Latin American that is too poor to play Street Fighter!" or "You like Banjo Kazooie? You are DEFINITELY a furry with nostalgia." It's pretty much just a fancier form of ad hominem that holds no meaning to rational people. Sure, I don't like BlazBlue all that much, but I'm not going to go around threads saying shit like "You people are all probably nigger weeaboo fucks or dudes that jack off to the characters and don't go outside, so I'm better than you because I go to locals of my favorite game every week, which you should all be playing instead of this" because if they like it, they like it, and no amount of me lazily bashing it will change that.

Although to be fair, positive reception is also full of meaningless buzzwords like comfy and aesthetic, so I guess it goes both ways.
>>
>>344772994
True, but that doesn't mean they can't loook for an already existing witcher 3 thread ad post their watever there. Shitposting is not forbidden, I encourage it even, keeps things fresh. However, where is the place we draw the line ? When does it becomes out of control?
>>
File: 1466994453764.jpg (236 KB, 550x598) Image search: [Google]
1466994453764.jpg
236 KB, 550x598
>>344770667
/v/ is a minority to begin with.
For the people who do browse here, it's not guaranteed that their opinions, or intentions for posting, are going to be the same as everyone else.
When you say "every one on /v/" you already fail to realize /v/ isn't one person.
That and take into consideration that, at most, there will be 60-80 posters in a thread, and that's depending how much the discussion gets, and even then that sounds like way too many people posting in a thread. Just because a hate/love thread about a game gets 500+ posts, mind you there may only be a handful of people contributing to the conversation making up a majority of the thread, or even stupid simple replies that say "X fags BTFO" or some silly reaction image that also count for the amount of posters in a thread if they hadn't posted in the thread prior.
Anywho, what I'm trying to say no game should be excused from being disliked, and if someone starts flinging shit first to get you mad because they don't like your favorite game, don't respond, it all ends the same.
>"X GAME IS SHIT"
>"lol ur a contrarian"
>"so you like meme games?"
>"F A G"
>"smuganimegirl.png"
If some nigga eants to legitimately hate Doom 4, let them, don't engage in shit flinging if you know the conversation isn't legitimate, but then again this is /v/, posters have no common sense.
>>
File: 1451358982177.jpg (239 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451358982177.jpg
239 KB, 960x1280
>>344770667
literally nobody hates Kirby
>>
>>344770667
its a meme you dip
>>
>>344770667
People are more ready to shit on games because it garners more (you)s than actually talking about a game either favorably or indifferently.

Likewise, gross exaggerations of a game that are clearly giving it too much credit also garner (you)s, and starts to paint the fanbase in a "they must be blind idiots" kind of light. That snowballs until you get the majority of content on this shit board.
>>
I have a legitimate question too. I'm a girl, why do so many of you go out of your way to make me feel unwelcome here?
>>
>>344775106
/v/ doesn't make anyone feel welcome. Look at how much they shit on other men.
>>
/v/ is the only place on the internet where you won't be thrown out for saying "this game sucks"
>>
>>344775106
attention whore.
>>
>>344775106
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1465922529071.jpg (19 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
1465922529071.jpg
19 KB, 325x340
>>344770667
/v/ is full of teenagers who want to feel superior or enlightened compared to everyone else, so instead of liking most things they hate most things. It's the same form of crowd mentality, just a different crowd. Don't let it bother you, they're just stupid kids.
>>
Trash, low quality posts go hand in hand with children. Just look at Twitter or Facebook.
>>
File: 1461698845751.jpg (897 KB, 1936x1693) Image search: [Google]
1461698845751.jpg
897 KB, 1936x1693
>>344775106
Because your gender, ethnicity, and sexual orientation usually have nothing to do with a thread. No point in bringing them up. I'm black but I'm not suddenly going to make posts like

"I'm black guys, why do you keep making fun of us?"

Since it's really irrelevant to anything going on in the average thread.
>>
>>344775106
Nobody is welcome here, no matter who you are or what you like. /v/ hates everything.
>>
>>344776071
This, exactly this, I started coming here 8 years ago when I was a high school fucking shit. All the posts shitting the place up are the kinds of posts highschool teenagers make.
>>
>>344770667

Because video games are shit, but we still like them.
For every great game there are a hundred things wrong with it.

Dark Souls? Story too vague, graphics are shit. GIT GUD.
GTA V? Too casual, online is shit.
DotA 2? ASSFAGGOTS.

Name a game and /v/ will tell you everything wrong with it, and that is what is great about /v/.

We hate video games because we love them.
We will highlight everything the devs fucked up, purely for the 0.0001% chance that they might be reading, and that they might make it better.

Anonymity is a powerful thing, it removes all pretenses and filters out a person's real opinions.
>>
>>344776515
Same here, I was a /v/ high schooler and I like to think I've grown up to realize how silly this place is. It'll happen to most of them, but I do feel bad for the manchildren this place will change forever.
>>
If its not "Dark souls series" /v/ will think its shit
>>
File: 1462301473069.jpg (101 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1462301473069.jpg
101 KB, 460x550
>>344776648
>git gud
>shit
>assfaggot
You're just posting buzzwords and memes with poor explanation.

Explain to me in real, human, academic words you learned in school that your parents understand what's bad about Jet Set Radio for the Sega Dreamcast. Come on, be professional.
>>
Because it is easier to make a game sound shit than it is to make it sound good. People then believe it is shit and just repeat that even though they haven't even watched any gameplay footage much less played the game.
>>
>>344775106
Because nobody gives a shit if you are a girl except desperate betas. It just comes off as attention whoring. Also this place is mostly male and men prefer hanging out with other men not women.
>>
>>344771872
Depends on the community
>>
File: 1436991188080.png (126 KB, 365x382) Image search: [Google]
1436991188080.png
126 KB, 365x382
>>344777218
Not the way /v/ does it. They'll just say LOLOLOL IT SUCKS ASS instead of making it sound really bad for any particular reason. I remember there being a chart showing this, which I suddenly can't find. One side described Tekken in a positive light while the other described it as the worst game ever and it had about the same amount of effort on both.
>superior limb based combat
>retarded limb based combat, what the fuck does that even men
>hot pure aryan girls like Nina and Anna
>generic white bimbos
>Cool, dark characters like Devil Jin
>edgy retarded looking characters like Devil Jin
>hilarious hidden moves like Brian's Shotgun
>Stupid, useless broken moves like Brian's Shotgun
So why would I play shitty games like Tekken when I could be playing Tekken instead?

Also, again, it's all about phrasing.
This game is a tale of the dangers of unchecked egos of men leading them to believing they're actually action heroes, then ruining everything for everyone in the process and leading to their painful deaths. A shocking twist on the typical action plot that is about a hero getting the girl, making it a harsh look at reality and a journey into self awareness.
versus
This game has a shit plot, it's just a bunch of jackoffs trying to be edgy, then getting blown up at the end. What was the point of that anyway? If you're going to make the main guy cool and an autist that doesn't talk, he might as well not die in the end, because then you just look stupid since you want to make your game look so shocking and subversive. It's just shock value and only an idiot would fall for it.

Both of these posts were about Call of Duty 4.

"This protagonist is a powerful swordsman that also has a tragic life that leads to him asking some big questions about what he even believes in and what he continues to live for" at least tells me something about Zero, versus
"HURRDURR LE CRAWLING IN MY FORESKIN, WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR, WEEABOO SAMURAI ROBOT,"
>>
>>344778563
That sums it up pretty well, a lot of times I will read a supposed negative aspect of a game on /v/ and think about how I actually liked that part of the game but I can't phrase it well so they just keep repeating how it is shit.
>>
File: 1467791287511.gif (453 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
1467791287511.gif
453 KB, 500x336
>>344777073
>what's bad about Jet Set Radio
Gum will never be real and step on my small penis all day.
>>
>>344770667
The real question is how can we stop the "/v/ hates everything" meme?
>>
>>344779638
By forcing positive conversation.
>>
Most of /v/ is too stupid to make long posts detailing why they hate a game, so I don't know what you're talking about, OP.
>>
>/v/
>LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
GET YOU FAGGOT ASSES BACK TO >>>/vg/, THIS IS /v/- MEMES
>>
>>344771021
>why does it seem like everyone hates everything?
You know anonymous isn't one person right?
>>
>>344781821
How do you feel about Yugioh Tag Force Special?
>>
File: krabs.png (242 KB, 493x363) Image search: [Google]
krabs.png
242 KB, 493x363
>>344770667
Nah, it's just the little gamecube/PS2/Xbox generation kiddies who had those as their first or second consoles are finally growing up and realizing that gaming has become shit. They're being forced to realize they've been blind, and all those times they cried "NOSTALGIA GOGGLES" or "ROSE TINTED GLASSES" were unfounded.

Now that you little kids have shit being taken away from you like it was for us "old timers" in 2006 when gaming was hyper casualized, you have something to complain about like we did all this time. Now the little underage and B& who are becoming adults with the Wii/360/PS3 generation are in their position claiming "GAMIN DINDU NUFFIN, ITS STILL GUD".

No it's not nostalgia, no its not outgrowing games, no it's not goggles or glasses. Gaming simply shifted demographics because you kids have no standard to compare your games to like we do, you accept things as they are because you NEVER knew ANYTHING better than the cud you're fed now. Does a Cat or Dog question the same dry food for 12 years when it doesn't know there's steak in the fridge? No, because it's never been shown better things exist. And yes I did use a food analogy because it works in this case, get over it or get fucked, those are your choices.
>>
>>344770667
>love classic Doom
>dislike Doom 4
>get called a typical bitter /v/ hivemind nerd that hates everything ever
Can someone honestly explain this to me?
>>
>>344782632
Go to bed DWterminator
>>
>>344782632
You forgot to post your video
>>
>>344770667

Why are you still shilling for D44m at this point? It was a blunder and a flop. Or do your bosses still plan a dlc for this dead game?
>>
>>344770667
BECAUSE MOST GAMES ARE SHIT
>>
>>344783020
>>344783092
Who?
>>
>>344770667
on sites with names if you dislike something popular you get branded a troll. When you're anonymous you can call overwatch a memegame with no redeeming qualities and no one will remember you, look up your post history and harass you about it.
>>
File: 1292917871587.png (8 KB, 570x533) Image search: [Google]
1292917871587.png
8 KB, 570x533
>tfw I realized that I'm the only smart anon on /v/
>everyone else is just a phony retard that has wrong opinions
>I'm the only one that can see the true state of things
>>
>>344783462
yeah same D E S U
>>
It's 10x easier to sound intelligent by critisizing something than it is to praise something.
>>
>>344782628
>tfw most of my PS3 games are hd remasters of PS2 games because I like those games more and I had to rent those games when I was a kid during the PS2 era
Games really did change after 2006.
>>
>>344783462
>>344783561
>>
>>344770667
Doom 4 only has good SP which makes up 1/3 of the games content. Overall its not a good game but the SP is worth $30.
>>
>>344783462
wait a minute thats me
>>
>>344783621
see >>344778563
>>
>>344783462
are you me ?
>>
File: EtUnds.jpg (67 KB, 394x384) Image search: [Google]
EtUnds.jpg
67 KB, 394x384
>>344770667
It must end
>>
File: 1456643655203.gif (479 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
1456643655203.gif
479 KB, 450x400
>>344770667
Because 8th gen is shitting the bed left and right, even normies can see that a majority of the games are shit, and if normies can see it then they are REALLY bad games.

Theyre shitting out less content for full price and more expensive season passes to squeeze every last shekel out of you before you uninstall.

7th gen was amazing, but for the past 2-3 years 8th gen has been shitting the bed by delaying games only for them to be shit in the end.
>>
File: 142414242.png (64 KB, 1315x407) Image search: [Google]
142414242.png
64 KB, 1315x407
>>
>>344775106
Mentioning your gender or race is the first step on the ladder to disappointment
>>
>>344770709
+1
>>
I know two 16 year olds that come here. They fucking love talking about video games with me because they get to act cool by shitting on everything with someone that won't just tell them to stop being edgy. They act so fucking smug about it too, like they just know for fact that they've got the correct opinions and everyone else is just a retard
>>
It lacks the capacity to distinguish what's good from bad.

Of course you might like, or even love, an objectively bad game, there's nothing wrong with that as long as don't claim it's a great one.

But then there's another issue, if you do claim something is great or shit, you need to explain why, not simply describe it with adjectives.
>>
>>344784386
I know a guy like this as well.
>"You guys haven't seen Orange is the New Black? I guess you guys have bad taste and were too busy watching crappy anime."
>I say "Isn't that show just Oz with women?"
>He says "I dunno, I haven't seen Oz."
>>
>>344770667
I call every game shit for ruse points. I've called my favorite game ever a complete piece of garbage and claimed that anyone who likes it was a dumbass all for (you)'s.
>>
>>344784954
You're a fucking piece of shit.
>>
File: 1466055313223.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466055313223.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
So, I think I finally figured it out. The reason that so many Nintendo games have become memes is because the people that play them have so little to do, they have to come up with some excuse to keep discussing them. I mean, the same certainly applies to playing them as well. Look at how many speedruns are about nintendo games. Figures you would have to do that when you have basically no content anyway. That just raises a big question, though? If you want to play a game actually designed for that sort of thing, why not just play vertical scrolling shooters or something? They are actually made with many replays in mind.
>>
Each thread only gets like 100 replies max yet there are 27 MILLION unique visitors to 4chan every month.

The overwhelming majority of the people on this site just lurk.
>>
File: 1467070947300.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1467070947300.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>344770667
It's a mixture of contrarians, trolls and genuine dislike all put together to make a delicious shit sandwich.

This should be expected on any kind of message board.
>>
>>344787534
Also according to neet.tv we only get about 100 new threads per hour but we get about 4000 replies.

That means that the people actually making these posts saying your favorite game is shit are an even smaller minority.
>>
>>344783462
Literally me
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.