[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate normies. Ingress has had been around for like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Ingress_logo_512px[1].png (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Ingress_logo_512px[1].png
24 KB, 512x512
I fucking hate normies. Ingress has had been around for like four years, but suddenly when it got Pokémon skin everyone fucking loses their minds like it's some genius new idea or some shit. I want to go on killing spree every time something like this happens.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>344755817
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 4733010-8380799852-dukex.jpg (59 KB, 490x519) Image search: [Google]
4733010-8380799852-dukex.jpg
59 KB, 490x519
>>344755718
Eat shit and die
>>
>>344755718
kys
>>
I know it's bait but I'm answering anyway.

First doesn't always mean best. That rule applies heavily in vidya.
>>
>>344755718
I don't care if this is bait or not, but i wholeheartedly agree. I give it another week before people stop talking about it.
>>
>>344757169
>>344757256
I'm not baiting. I'm aware that first doesn't necessarily mean best, but Ingress is better in every way. Also everyone talks about it like it's the first game to use GPS and shit, it's really disgusting.
>>
>>344757358
Ingress map and interface is total garbage, it hurts to play.
>>
>>344757508
I play since closed beta, and I never had a problem with the interface and I rather like the art direction/style.
>>
someone clearly doesn't get the branding game.
>>
>>344755718
ingress is shit that is plagued by gps spoofers
>>
Welcome to mobile gaming, where stuff like angry birds become a billion dollar IP when those kind of games were already on newgrounds for a fucking decade.
>>
Now you feel like I do every time a new meme game comes out for a new meme console. I like Pokemon Go, you just can't the bantz.
>>
Both are mobile garbage kill yourself
>>
Local Ingress players were really autistic, elitist and angry.
>>
>>344758296
So just like people on 4chan? Non-normalfags tend to be that way.
>>
>>344758296
This. It's also nice to play something from the start, rather than when the only people left playing have practically maxed out everything
>>
>>344757508
>Ingress map
As opposed to no map at all?
IITC fixes Intel too.
>>
>>344758406
Yeah, imagine starting Go a year from now.
You get your starter, 10 CP Ratattas and go against some thousands GYMs.
Ingress has a stricter cap on how much you can overpower other players and getting to that cap takes a week at most.
>>
>>344755718
Agreed. Ingress was garbage. A huge waste of time. Maybe it got people walking more. Great. Good for them. Though, if for exercise, going to a gym would be better.

Anyway, Pokemon Go was better when it was a Google Maps easter egg.
>>
>>344759010
>Pokemon Go was better when it was a Google Maps easter egg.

except that's not true, the game has millions of users, and you're just bitter that your own hipster "i didn't even like it" attitude is stopping you from playing it. You've been left behind, and it's your fault.
>>
>>344755718

>RREEEEEEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

I'm not going to argue with you I just want you to convince me you're behaving like you are older than 5.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.