[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murder Simulators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
What would be some good games where you get to play as a murderer? As in games where the difficulty doesn't come from fighting NPC's but rather killing them without getting caught.

Some notable examples:

Party Hard: A simple game about a guy who gets annoyed at youngsters partying at night and decides to go on a killing spree, infiltrating parties, killing people and hiding bodies.

Yandere Simulator: This looks like it's going to be the best murder simulator ever, but it's not done yet. I think everyone here knows the game already.

Serial Killer Roguelike: What seemed like the perfect murdering game turned out to be just a "social experiment" where someone wanted to see how much popularity such a game would get. When the hoax was revealed, many people started doing real versions of the game, but every single attempt has since been abandoned.

What would you suggest?
>>
>>344754845
Space Station 13 as long as you aren't a dirty murderbonerer
>>
Hitman is murder sim after all

Manhunt 1
>>
An obvious one is Hitman Blood Money, you can clear out levels.
>>
>>344754845
hitman
>>
>>344754845
Dishonored, when you limit yourself t not killing or knocking out anyone but your target
>>
>>344756119
traitor/changeling rounds in ss13 are probably the most varied compared to any other video game when it comes to the approaches you can take for killing somebody
>>
yandere simulator
>>
>Yandere Simulator: This looks like it's going to be the best murder simulator ever, but it's not done yet. I think everyone here knows the game already.
Just fuck off.
>>
>>344757271

he asked, i delivered.
not my fault that the games never coming out, shill out turbofag.
>>
>>344754845
Space Station 13
>Melt the corpse with acid
>Cause a plasma leak and burn the entire room to ashes
>Throw the corpse out of an airlock
>Scan the DNA of the corpse and impersonate him
>Hide the corpse in a locker and weld it
>Break into the kitchen and use the meat grinder to destroy the corpse
>Place the corpse inside the morgue when nobody is looking
And this is only to hide the corpse
>Poisons
>Bombs
>Weapons
>Voice changers
>Holographic disguises
>>
>>344754845
where the fuck is hotline miami you indie loving cukc
>>
>Hitman
>Dishonored

These are pretty good games, but more about assassinating guarded targets than plain murder.

>Manhunt
>Hotline Miami

These are about fighting hostiles rather than murdering victims.

>Space Station 13

I didn't think of this because I didn't want to screw other people's game for non-goal-related reasons, but the traitor/changeling rounds sound exactly like what I'm looking for. I'd prefer single-player games, but this is definitely the best suggestion this far. Thanks!
>>
>>344756119
>>344757023
how do i get into SS13?

is it a pain to install and play?
>>
>>344754845
Hotline Miami maybe? I fucking love it.
>>
>>344760274
Make a BYOND account, downlaod BYOND and then click on some SS13 server
You should probably check the wiki of the server you are going to try first since most have a getting started guide
You shoudl also read the rules of the server since some are RP heavy while in others you can act pretty much however you want as long as you don't act full retard
Also killing without a good reason tends to get you kicked or banned in most servers unless yo uare an antagonist
>>
>>344760274
>is it a pain to install
No
>to play
Yes. It's got a pretty weird system overall that takes sometime to get good at, but it is worth it. The game is immensely complex, allowing for hilarious and cool situations.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.