[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: start.png (70 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
start.png
70 KB, 800x400
Apologize.
>>
>>344753680
bearish head and shoulders pattern
>>
>>344753680
well fuck
it would have been really smart to invest in nintendo right before Go, wouldnt it have been
>>
>>344753680
Selling out pokemon for quick cash grab from normies and outright lying about never going mobile.

They damn well better apologize.
>>
>>344753845
>outright lying

Not defending Nintendo but name one (1) gaming company that has not done this
>>
I wouldn't expect /v/, of all fucking places, to know a single thing about business.

This sudden spike is due to generated interest, and it happens because people are suddenly wanting to buy Nintendo shares. There is however, about 90% chance this is just a fad and will die out in a few months. But before even that happens, the value of their stock will have already settled back down to a tiny bit more than what it was before.
>>
>>344754127
>I wouldn't expect /v/, of all fucking places, to know a single thing about business.
Are you serious? Most poster are teenagers.
>>
>>344754127
>There is however, about 90% chance this is just a fad and will die out in a few months.
All the idiots that bought expensive iPhones will look for any excuse to use them.
>>
>>344754127
Buy on the rumor and sell on the news. They haven't reported earnings yet. But people are driving the stock up because of how popular the game is. When in reality nintendo is only 50% shareholder in the pokemon company.
>>
>>344754127
>the value of their stock will have already settled back down to a tiny bit more

Depends on when Nintendo's next ER is.

If POGO's revenue is counted in the next quarterly earnings and it's as big as everyone thinks it is then their stock is going pop even more.
>>
File: cheekysadfrog.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cheekysadfrog.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>344754127
>this is just a fad and will die out in a few months

That's when they add trading and pvp

Then it begins
>>
File: 1336662210757.gif (842 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
1336662210757.gif
842 KB, 350x260
Congrats on improving stocks, Nintendo. Now they know that freemium mobile games are more profitable than anything else they normally release.
>>
>>344753680
>nintendo will go mobile only in your lifetime
Now if only they sold off retro and monolith soft everything would be fine
>>
>>344754904
who knows but people are super fickle when it comes to free game apps.
>>
>>344754759
Nintendo will only get what pocket change TPC gives them, no matter how high it is.

Its funny that investors still believe Nintendo owns pokemon.
>>
>>344755086
Sorry the split is 33% Nintendo, 34% creatures, 33% Game Freak. So Creatures has controlling interest.
>>
>>344753680
all this does is make me wish I had stock in the company but even then you'd need $20k plus to prob make a good deal of money
>>
>>344755692
Good luck finding a broker within your country that would let you trade stocks in foreign markets, and expect huge ass fees if they do.
>>
>>344754127
>just a fad
>will die out in a few months
How does that make sense? "fads" don't go for that long.
>>
>>344753680
fuk now I know why they released the stupid ass Miitomo app to get people a lil taste for mobile and to prob get numbers for the Pokemon Go app. They better stay the fuk on top of this Go game or people are going to lose interest quick, which will happen anyways as it does for all games esp mobile games.

I dont see nintendo having anything to top Pokemon go game wise in the near future so they either better release some bomb shell news for the NX or some new mode or keep adding shit to the Go game to keep people interested in the Nintendo brand. If not they're retards.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.