[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9 gulYfUh4 The 13 year ol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1280x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9gulYfUh4

The 13 year olds of YouTube dont get that ERB were paid by Ubisoft (with no disclaimer mind you) to promote AC4.

>what does it matter, the game is great bruh

Disgusting.

After the Tmartn fiasco these topics are becoming very interesting. Who else has done this?
>>
who cares?
>>
OP you're literally 3 years late
>>
>>344750649
That's why affiliates are scum. Imagine if Pewdiepie was signed onto a contract with an affiliate for $100,000, back in the day. Yes, they are more harm than good.
>>
>>344750649
It literally says so at the end of the video.
I bet this thing will shock you OP, ERB is literally owned by Disney.
>>
Oh man, I thought they just advertised the game at the end for fun. Thankyou for opening my eyes OP.
>>
>>344750649
Ironically this is one of their best and one of the last ones that were actually good. It's actually pretty amazing how downhill they went since a year or so.
>>
>>344751087
its says special thanks to faggots like you
>>
Shilling has been happening since the first days of advertisements.
>>
>>344751173
latest one was good though
>>
Vaati 'GameStop' Vidya in his DS2 preview
>>
>>344750649
>with no disclaimer
Are you blind? It's literally in the first second
>>
>>344751636
with WORDS faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.