[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Spunkrat >Mindless spam: The Character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: junkrat-gameplay.jpg (56 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
junkrat-gameplay.jpg
56 KB, 700x396
Let's talk about Spunkrat
>Mindless spam: The Character
>Free EZ kills from just spamming onto the objective
>Annoying as fuck traps with more HP than makes sense
>Concussion mine is OP

Lets balance this character.
>Concussion mine hurts the Spunkrat
>mindless spam onto the objective is discouraged by having a maximum travel time on the grenades that auto disarms them.
>successive shots get weaker and weaker until he stops for a bit.
>>
git gud
>>
>>344748756
t. Spunkrat Spammer main.
>>
No one in the right mind would pick Junkrat when Pharah exists.
>>
File: Capture36.jpg (27 KB, 489x325) Image search: [Google]
Capture36.jpg
27 KB, 489x325
I dont usually comment on these threads but thank fuck you will never be in charge of balance because your ideas are so cancerous I think I just felt a tumour emerge
>>
>>344748675
>>mindless spam onto the objective is discouraged by having a maximum travel time on the grenades that auto disarms them.
>>successive shots get weaker and weaker until he stops for a bit.
Retarded.

Rolled/bounced grenades dont deal direct hit damage.
Conc mine has arming time

Thats all
>>
>>344748675
he's a shit pharrah 90% of the time but super useful in certain situations
>>
>>344748850

what if i was born with only one arm and no eyes anon
>>
>>344748675
Is this the most unballanced video game in history?

Junkrat
>complete control of his ulti, will get minimum 3 kills if detonated in a group of enemies every time

Tracer
>needs to attach the bomb to an enemy who needs to be directly in front of her, and it still may not even kill the guy it is attached to

What kind of retard was in charge of this shit?
>>
>>344749539
Junkrat
>ult can be destroyed, completely wasting it

Tracer
>can stick ult right on you and there's nothing you can do
>>
File: Smug2.png (69 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Smug2.png
69 KB, 184x184
>Wanting to nerf Junkrat
>Not Pharah or Tracer

Hooley dooley.
>>
>>344749798
Yea except easily avoid it if you're one of the squishiest characters, or just be completely fucking unaffected by it if you're one of the tanks.
>>
>>344749942
It does 600 damage to stuck targets.
AKA instakill damage.
>>
>>344750359
Not true, I have stuck Reinhardts back many times and he has survived.
>>
>>344750359
no. it won't kill roadhog at full hp. I think it does 400 damage.
for a near instant speed to throw sticky bomb that's pretty damn good. plus with how fast she builds it up, it makes more sense that it's more of an instant kill on anything 400hp or less, or a way to finish off tougher targets quickly.
>>
>It's a "nerf" thread
Learn to play the game
>>
>>344750359
>>344750503

its 400
>>
File: 1452119205215.webm (1 MB, 496x542) Image search: [Google]
1452119205215.webm
1 MB, 496x542
>>344749921
>JUST...AUGH needing a nerf

are you retarded?

oh right youre anime weaboo loser, ofc you are retarded
>>
>>344750724
She needs a nerf because she keeps forcing me to play Soldier.

That's not fair to my ability to have fun.
>>
>>344749798
McCree
>Loudly announces he's about to do an ult
>Waddles into view at the pace of a snail while glowing like a beacon
>Waits patiently for red skulls while entire enemy team just hides
>Gets shot
>>
>>344750697
Why does the game not have numbers? I get it's supposed to be casual, but no numbers in game is just stupid
>>
File: 100889.jpg (592 KB, 1920x1100) Image search: [Google]
100889.jpg
592 KB, 1920x1100
>>344748850
>>
>>344749942
And you can easily shoot Junkrat's tire, it is loud as fuck so you have plenty of advanced warning when he uses it and you can hear where it is coming from. Good luck avoiding Tracer blinking up to you and sticking a grenade to your face.
>>
>>344750897
>high noon and cancel it instantly
>someone goes to hide
>go to hiding spot and kill them
>75% ult still
>>
Or we can just have limited ammo.
>>
>>344748675
>Nerfing Junkrat
Pls no, he's the main reason I get free wins as Zarya every game.

Once you get good enough he's almost exclusively bad-Pharah anyway, except for a couple of spammy defense points, even then you'd rather have Sym.
>>
his grenades just need more weight to them like the demoman's. They roll around way too much, they should just do a little bounce/movement after hitting the ground.
>>
>>344749539
Junkrat's ult

- can be destroyed causing it to have no effect at all
- leaves him in a completely vulnerable state where he can't fight back
- is one of the loudest ults in the game, not only having an incredibly early warning voice line, but also a loud as fuck engine sound that gives away its position

Tracer's ult

- is near instant, there's a warning time but it's negligibly short and with the sticky mechanic may not even matter
- is built around her mechanics to let her be able to use it completely safely, she can be in, throw out her ult, then rewind to safety in a matter of two seconds
- doesn't lock her out of performing other actions during its effect
>>
Symmetra needs to be buffed, right now there's not really any point to picking her. If you're defending, you need to be stomping otherwise her teleporter will be gone after one wipe. But if you're stomping, you don't need her teleporter anyway. There is literally always a character more useful than Symmetra.
If you're playing Symmetra on assault - what the fuck are you doing?

A few simple changes really:

1) Make her fully charged right-click only use 20 ammo instead of 25
2) Make her shield ability remove 25 health (never armor) and add 50 shield
3) Either make her teleporter have 10 charges, or allow her to get 50% ult charged while the teleporter is still up

There we go, now she's actually useful on both defense and assault
>>
>>344751090
devilish
>>
>>344751641
But would she poo in the loo?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.