[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Doom.png (59 KB, 665x501) Image search: [Google]
Doom.png
59 KB, 665x501
All is lost
>>
>>344747572
Give it time. It'll dip back down just like it did before.
>>
>>344747572
#NINTENDEAD LMAO
>>
>>344747572
It's not even a Nintendo game.

Just goes to show how human stupidity runs our lives, including our economy
>>
>>344747572
>can't buy puts for this because Nintendo is only listed on the Nip market

The pullback is going to be violent once the hype dies down.
>>
How many weeks will it be popular? I'll give it 4-5 weeks.
>>
>>344747572
Iwata was killed for this.
>>
REMINDER not to support SJW devs -WHATSOEVER-. That means no more money to Nintendo until they can prove that they aren't dedicated to butchering games for Tumblr. #FE, XBX, and FE are unforgivable. If it was just the inferior hardware sold for as much as actual current-gen consoles and good, but repetitive games, they'd be okay. But censorship?

We need to do what the leftists do. The leftists are winning because they are extremists and will militantly boycott games because they believe any sign of racism / misogyny is indicative of somebody being a bad person.

We're less retarded, and so many people here sympathize and say "would you rather they go bankrupt and make no more games at all?"

But as long as we keep maintaining that weak mentality we WILL keep getting cucked. Because tumblr doesn't give a shit if Jap devs stop making games for the west. They have nothing to lose in this fight. If we're going to make any stand against censorship we need to STOP BUYING CENSORED GAMES and START BUYING UNCENSORED GAMES.
>>
>>344747837
except it is
TPCi is split 3 ways by Gamefreak, Creatures, and Nintendo
Nintendo gets 10% of the revenue plus 33% of TPCi's revenue from the game
>>
>>344748327
They would of done it even if those people weren't around. Remember Nintendo is the one that Konami remove crosses. Nintendo also made sure famicom games that were ported to the NES were free of gore and nudity. Nintendo is about appealing to the biggest and widest amount of people and offending as few people as possible. There are just a shit ton of people to offend in North America.
>>
Nintenyearolds: "mobile gaming is great!"
>>
>>344747572
stock value doesnt reflect revenue.

nintendo is now relevant again, with a social app thats bigger than tinder. people are excited about them and their share prices are going up. I cant wait for shiggy to quit (or die :( ) so that nintendo can get back to making good games for people without worrying about their pride and legacy. everyone thinks that "hey, at least nintendo is trying something different', and i guess theyre not old enough or too ignorant to realize that nintendo only tries to innovate every few seconds because it was their strategy when they were at their biggest.
>>
File: drakelink_armor.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
drakelink_armor.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
>nintendo stocks drop

Nintendo is doomed!

>nintendo stocks rise

Nintendo is doomed!
>>
File: 1463535952077.jpg (58 KB, 447x448) Image search: [Google]
1463535952077.jpg
58 KB, 447x448
TFW YOU DIDN'T PUT STOCK IN NINTENDO
>>
>>344747572

>I support shit like amiibo's and censorship as long as it makes other people Mad

K
>>
>>344747572
Pokemon Go, the Pokemon game for people who don't like Pokemon.
>>
>>344749065
>drakeposting
>defending neo-Nintendo
FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDlT
>>
>>344749112
i did a bit before go since i knew this would happen
made a butt load
>>
>>344749168

>I support shit like physical amiibo DLC, censorship and will gladly shill f2p mobile apps as long as it makes other people Mad including those fucking wretched bastard sonyggers who've been my sworn enemy since 1996 how dare they insult Farther Nintendo, Saviors of the gaming industry, Enlightened funhouse developers whom had won E3 with a single game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.