[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for an Unarmed build on F:NV, /v/? >best unarmed weapon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: FNV.jpg (644 KB, 1354x2000) Image search: [Google]
FNV.jpg
644 KB, 1354x2000
Tips for an Unarmed build on F:NV, /v/?

>best unarmed weapon
>best S.P.E.C.I.A.L placement
>best traits
>>
>>>/344732534
>>
One tip is that you'll probably be dependent on explosives in the beginning because your unarmed abilities will suck. You'll probably be frustrated and have to retry certain areas a couple of times, especially if you're playing on hardcore mode.

However, as you get more powerful, Unarmed starts to become ridiculous.
>>
>>344743025
What's the best way to go about it then? For an example; rush to The Strip ASAP. I was thinking of rushing to Lonesome Road to grab the Elite Riot gear, but I don't know the best Unarmed weapons.
>>
>>344743260
Pushy is the best. Love and Hate isn't too far either.

Personally I just played the game like normal and didn't bother skipping straight to those weapons. Eventually you can pick up a decent unarmed weapon in Primm by buying it from the merchant there.
>>
File: 1452634156273.jpg (77 KB, 866x960) Image search: [Google]
1452634156273.jpg
77 KB, 866x960
Shame there's no good fist mods.
>>
I did a hardcore unarmed run with 10 luck 5 everything else

It was pretty neat
>>
File: fists.jpg (64 KB, 783x542) Image search: [Google]
fists.jpg
64 KB, 783x542
>put implants into perception and agility to meet the requirements for better criticals and slayer
>good natured and skilled for maximum bonus points
>get one of the mods that makes melee and unarmed perk skill requirements interchangeable so you don't need to double dip
>get pyromaniac at some for that supersexy saturnite fist

That's only if you really want to minmax it though
>>
Max Endurance should do it since Endurance deterimines how much unarmed dmg does
>>
>>344744738
except unarmed is tied to endurance in FNV, not to strength
>>
>>344742715
I'm playing New Vegas for the first time, where do I find that armor? Also besides the nightwear, what other armor or clothing shows of my girls ass? I've been wearing the light metal armor from the beginning of the game since it looks great and also has 12dp but I've wanted to try something new
>>
>>344744916
I like more strength because I'm a hoarder, and also because it lets you meet the ballistic fist's huge requirement

Base unarmed damage doesn't matter that much when you crit punch holes through everything anyway
>>
10 Strength
1 Intelligence
8 Luck

Strip naked and become the retarded avenger of the wastelands.
>>
>>344745002
Lonesome road.
It isn't in base game.

Advanced riot armour is the only non-faction aligned version available. And you ironically find it on the dead ncr ranger sniper up in his nest at the start of death claw highway after tunneler herpaderp cave.
>>
>>344745385
Or you can crit with high base dmg.

If you like to hoard then get the hoarder trait

Lower charisma to 1 and have High Str, End, and Luck + Agl
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.