[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: obviousbaitisobvious.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
obviousbaitisobvious.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
Can we get a good bait thread going. I'll start with a great one

SMTIV is the best Shin Megami Tensei
>>
Any opinion that greatly differs from my opinion.
>>
/v/ is full of children that can't handle others opinions and just throw strawmans and insults at each other
>>
I like [insert unpopular character here]
>>
File: hitchhikingbitch.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
hitchhikingbitch.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>>344732592
That differs from my opinion so it's wrong
>>344732774
What! You also like Alice! I thought I was the only one
>>
Anime fags are autistic as fuck, you're telling me you're above the age of ten and you still watch animation?
Holy shit grow up, it's a medium for children, how do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you say "Cowboy Bebop is a classic" and they Google it and find out it's an anime?
Anime is just overall enjoyed by immature people, it's like still watching power rangers or powerpuff girls at the age of 21 unironically.
Anime will always be looked down upon by the hotshots at HollyWood.
All anime looks the fucking same, it's like everyone is just stealing one person's art style.
And don't get me started on moe anime, absolute bottom of the barrel garbage, Shit like K-ON and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is purely intended for the entertainment of lonely pathetic otakus, that's what the moe industry exists for and i'm not even joking, gotta shit out another show about cute girls doing cute things to get those otakubucks.
Anime fags are too fucking autistic to watch live action, when people talk about the latest kill off in Game of Throwns or The Walking Dead you'll just be standing there like a faggot and say "So who else enjoyed Madoka Magica?" then receive looks of disgust as you're excluded.
>>
The Evil Within > Resident Evil Revelations > Resident Evil 4
>>
File: alloutbait.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
alloutbait.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>344733576
>Google this
>No results
That's some commitment to bait son. I especially like the part where you imply Game of Thrones is quality television
>>
>>344734239
the best part is despite being an obvious bait thread, an anime fag will probably respond to this, proving the bait right.
It happens.
>>
>>344734545
Yeah. There is a fine line between bait threads and vidya confession threads that often blurs
>>
Censorship in video games isn't ok.
>>
>>344735698
This is bait thread, not vidya confessions
>>
>>344731752

Anita did nothing wrong.
>>
The Pokemon GO watch is worth the money.
>>
>>344731752
>bait thread
>start with a true statement
>>
File: comdey.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
comdey.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>344737414
>It's an OP misdirects his bait thread with a fake bait episode
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.