[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anyways I've been emulating Pokemon Crystal for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
22 KB, 480x360
So anyways I've been emulating Pokemon Crystal for a while now since I was too poor as a kid to play it, and it's really fucking great, but I've beaten the Elite Four twice already and I still don't know what my Rival's name is. Even at the beginning of the game he introduces himself as ??? and when I tell Officer Jenny that he only told me his name was ??? she obviously didn't do any detective work since I still don't know his name.

What's the Rival's name? Did I miss an event in the game? I can rematch him in the Dragon Den but he still won't tell me his fucking name.
>>
Did you beat Red? He tells you
>>
This is bait but I did the same thing when I was young.
>>
>>344716850
You named him. when you get asked what his name was, that's your chance to name him.
>>
It's under the truck
>>
hold down B to learn to his name
>>
File: 1437634749839.png (133 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1437634749839.png
133 KB, 444x440
>>344716850

>but he still won't tell me his fucking name
>he

I legit always thought it was a she because of the long hair.
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
>>344716850
>tfw I did this too
>tfw I did it for both Silver AND Crystal
>>
Crystal is by far the best pokemon
I fucking loved that game, some of my best damn memories as a kid...
>>
>>344717298
Emerald and Platinum are better. B2W2 too.
>>
>>344717298
>no Mareeps in Crystal
I'll never know why
>>
>>344717504
I'm a gen 1 guy, myself. Don't know why, but it has so much fucking replayability for me.
>>
>>344717652
I never understand how people can replay pokemon single player especially gen 1. You just fight the garbage trainers and gym leaders over and over?
>>
>>344717541
Shitty distribution
Most gen 2 mons were locked away in kanto for some reason
>>
>>344716850
The rival is just you in a costume. Full Tyler Durden up in this bitch.
>>
>>344716850
Wait, I recall this guy broke in and stole a pokemon, is that true?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.