[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Deus Ex: Modernized Gameplay mod? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What do you think of Deus Ex: Modernized Gameplay mod?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBOZ9bfcXhk
>>
That's pretty good
>>
Not enough piss filter
>>
>>344712219
Dumb reactionary mod that ended up being wrong about Human Revolution.
Still funny, though.
>>
>>344713662
except it is spot on about takedowns
>>
>>344713889
and everything else
>>
>want to skip liberty island via tear gas glitch
>if I do this I'll lose that augmentation canister
Fuck
>>
>>344716502
it isn't that bad, there's a little of everything in Liberty Island, alternate routes, booby traps, a robot so people can understand the emp/disable systema nd more
>>
>>344714876
Is it that bad? I wanted to play it after the original.
>>
>>344717770
It's like they understand what Deus Ex was about, choices gameplay but the execution is piss poor. No melee weapons, to KO/kill enemies you have cinematic takedowns, level design is pretty shitty, you have a main entrance and vents nearby as the stealth route. Doing stealth gives you more experience than lethal route, no more skills and you can easily use any weapon/item from the get go unlike the first game that required specialization.

Human Revolution ain't bad, but it just missed the mark, still being inferior to Deus Ex. It's good but not great.
>>
File: deus-ex_00376213.png (310 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex_00376213.png
310 KB, 1920x1080
>>344717770
Deus Ex is a RPG with shooter elements.
Deus Ex HR is a shooter with RPG elements.

If you can get over that then you should be fine.
Personally I'd recommend giving it a shot. You can get it for $5.00 on sale.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.