[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered a New 3DS XL, OoT 3D, MM 3D, Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: CyCequN.png (309 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
CyCequN.png
309 KB, 2500x2500
Just ordered a New 3DS XL, OoT 3D, MM 3D, Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.
This is my first time playing any of these games.
How'd I do?
>>
>>344710336
Honestly, that's about it in terms of the catalogue as far as I can tell.

Oh, also Xenoblade Chronicles isn't shit.

What the fuck else is worth buying for the 3DS?
>>
>>344710336
Pretty good anon, have fun.
>>
>>344710942
Thanks, anon. I will.
>>
>>344710336
bretty good
>>
Y>X
and Ruby>Sapphire
Other than that, good taste
I'd also pick Bravely Default if I were you
>>
>>344710674
MH4U, Pokemon S/M, Super Smash Bros, Fire Emblems, Kid Icarus, DKCR, Animal Crossing, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion, ALBW...
>>
>>344710674
What are you on?
The 3DS has a shit ton of fantastic games. Far more than any other console.
>>
>>344710336
Here, let me save you some cash.

Cancel the order on all of those games. Buy a 64GB micro SD card instead.

Hack that shit. Download all the games. Have fun.
>>
>>344713969
Not him but I'd argue the PS1 has more.
>>
>>344712976
>Super Smash Bros
What is it like on the 3DS?
>>
>>344716135
It was pretty smooth on the original and an overall great game. With the increased power of the n3ds I would only assume it performs even better.
>>
>>344714320
Some of us want to support developers you piratefag.
>>
>>344710336
quite poorly considering you can get those games for free. i'd change the order asap.

and if you update it instead of hacking it, you're a moron
>>
>>344716740
>"You faggot, get those games for free!"
>"Why aren't developers making 3DS games anymore???"
>"Waaaaah"
>>
>>344710336
>3 (THREE) Pokemon games
Awful
>>
>>344714430
Not him but I'm going to assume he meant "current console".
>>
>>344716408
It's consistent 60fps on both versions, even in 3D. It literally can't perform any better.
>>
>>344716968
so you're saying it's better to buy games for a platform that won't get more games because of piracy, than it is to get free games for a platform that won't get more games because of piracy

see to the rest of us, this is what we call "being dumb with money"
>>
Send back the Zelda games and play the real versions, please.
>>
>>344710336

All good games, though I would've picked up SMT4, FE Awakening, or Bravely Default over Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>no monhun

you fucked up pretty bad senpai
>>
>>344719221
I plan on getting it later. I'm already overwhelmed.
>>
>>344710336
Add a few more to that list, Snake Eater 3D, Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+, Star Fox 3D, Rhythm Heaven Megamix, Kirby Triple Deluxe/Planet Robobot, Binding of Isaac, Senran Kagura Deep Crimson, and whatever SNES games the E-Shop has.
>>
>>344710336
Return and hack you moron
>>
>>344710336
bretty gud my man
get the mario & luigi games plus luigi's mansion as well
>>
>>344716507
>Support developers

Might wanna buy it digitaly then dumbass because a fraction of that pay is given to the retailer.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.