[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This gen Nintendo pretty much won the handheld market, Sony ran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1437193175877.jpg (83 KB, 546x577) Image search: [Google]
1437193175877.jpg
83 KB, 546x577
This gen Nintendo pretty much won the handheld market, Sony ran away and they made what could be the most successful mobile game Pokemon Go. They have no competition there.

How could they take over the home console market to have a complete Nintendomination?
>>
>Have Pokemon Go promote the NX.
>Bring back lost fans who lost trust in the company
>Market the fucking system
>>
They have plenty of time to try.
>>
>>344703579
While they have the money to try and try again if the NX fails expectations investment for console projects would be crippled.
>>
>>344702307
>This gen Nintendo pretty much won the handheld market

That's pretty much meaningless given how mobile it's ripping it a new one

Also why would you want a monopoly?
>>
>>344702481
I will never trust Nintendo a-fucking-gain. They are dead to me. All I want is for them to die and at worst now they'll just become a shitty mobile dev. Fuck Nintendo.

>Killed off Advance Wars
>Ruined Xenoblade X with godawful writing and SJW bullshit hamfisted in
>Ruined #FE with some of the most obnoxious censorship I've seen
>Every game is a rehash that somehow gets universally praised
>Inferior hardware at similar price to good hardware
>They will never do anything to make up for the autism Pokemon Go has inflicted on society

mad
>>
>>344702307
>This gen Nintendo pretty much won the handheld market

these is no handheld market anymore.
a mobile game is proof.

enjoy a nintendo that is completely irrelevant to gaming.
>amibos
>apps
>zelda movies
>another gimmick with NX
>>
>>344704405
>movies
as a sonyg i can say one of nintendo's problems is instead of trying to deliver stories / games with actual progression (even fucking movie games would be good for this), all their biggest hits are arcade games whose length equates to however long you can stand replaying the same stage over and over again
>>
>>344704693
>all their biggest hits are arcade games whose length equates to however long you can stand replaying the same stage over and over again

wow what's it like living in a time bubble stuck in the early 80s? Zelda 1 is gonna blow your mind if you ever get it
>>
>>344702307
>nintendrones grasping so hard they are actually saying nintendo focusing on mobile gaming would be a good thing
Wew lad I would feel sorry for you lot if you weren't such pretentious cunts screaming nintendo wins all the time
>>
>>344702307
yfw, every casual non-gaming peasant at the office can't shut up about fucking Pokemons. The power of the stupid, reverse day indeed.
>>
>>344705007
What.
>3D Land
About 10 hours long IIRC. Never finished because got too bored. Good game but doesn't do much to interest the player besides gimmicks.
>Mario Kart 8
Arcade racer, good. MP fucked up due to RNG
>SmUsh
Good arcade fighting game.
>Splatoon
MP game with only a few different maps a day, TF2 with less content and qt anime girls
>Fast Racing Neo
Fun racing game, but a bother to play SP due to rubberbanding and MP died a long time ago

Yes, it had gems like Bayonetta 2, but for the most part all it's shit was arcade crap.

It had potential with #FE and XBX, but it ruined the former through some of the most obnoxious unnecessary censorship I've seen, and the latter through godawful writing & hamfisted SJW bullshit.

Compare to PS4. So far I've played Disgaea 5 (no sign of censorship or SJW bullshit so far, absolute gold), Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank, and Infamous: Second Son. The last one felt borderline leftist, admittedly. But they're all great games that have more going for them than just "replay these levels"
>>
>>344702307
Consoles are a dying market anyways.

Nintendo has already moved on and are making games that appeal to far more people than nerds who would spend $500 on a new HD box to play remasters.
>>
FYI, NX is being revealed at Paris Games Week (yes, not until October)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.