[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /v/, I'm enjoying this game way too much, redpill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tos_logo.png (124 KB, 402x220) Image search: [Google]
tos_logo.png
124 KB, 402x220
Okay /v/, I'm enjoying this game way too much, redpill me on Tree of Savior before I sink any real time into it.
>>
>>344698860
game is dying

the end.
>>
>>344698860
>redpill
u wot m8
>>
>>344698860
enjoy your queues mate

also, you will NEVER get to experience the utter comfiness and socializing from RO in this game
>>
>>344699074
newfag detected
>>
>>344699241
What level can I start doing dungeons and shit? I'm still just like questing at level 20.
>>
If you have fun keep playing it, if you dont, just stop.
>>
Can't redpill you right now I'm on the obsidian list which is two levels above the black list making this post is dangerous enough by itself.
I'll just leave a code and if you're smart enough you'll know where the truth lies: L8RSK8R
>>
File: the slovenian says.png (68 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
the slovenian says.png
68 KB, 240x240
>STILL NO KTOS SKILL CHANGES
>BLESSING STILL DOESN'T SCALE OFF SPR
>>
>>344699940
First one is like level 40 or 50 if I remember right.
>>
>>344699074
Ugh, fucking new fags.

Redpill yourself, mein bruder.

Just ugh.
>>
>>344701754
What's the level cap in this anyhow?
>>
>>344698860
Player trade, one of the most fundamental features of a MMO, has been required the use of pay tokens. The reasoning is that this will deter bots from entering the game. Black Desert Online EU-server has done this, and their worldchat is still flooded with advertisers. Surprise, surprise, look what is happening. Surely, in all their infinite wisdom, there must be some smart programmer out there who can create a way to identify and neutralize these botters without infringing a necessary human component of a social experience? Oh wait, creating a system like that would cost money. Why spend that?
>>
>>344703139
200 something
>>
>>344700087
wait what?
>>
>>344703139
280. goodluck getting there though. it's literally days of grinding after 200.
>>
>>344698860
It's utter shit. Now go back to /a/.
>>
>>344704364
This is also only a temporary cap.

They plan absolute max to be 500, IIRC.
>>
>>344698860
Literally just visit the /vg/ thread once in a while. It's filled with the most jaded people on the planet and some ohayouposters.
>>
>>344704364
>literal days of grinding
oh the horror, grinding in an mmo? how unfortunate! let's all go play wow where you can go max level in in 20 hours!

it's fucking average at best, you can quest and dungeon up to 230, after that it takes around 1-2hours per level depending on how incompetent/unptimized your party is, sure if you're some adhd sperg it feels like an unsourmountable mountain, but's it's like people got to 280 in aweek by no lifing, you can do it in a month of casual gameplay easily 8never said it was worth it tho, reaching end game is the worst since there's nothing to do).
>>
>>344707659
>/vg/

No fucking way.
>>
>>344698860
It has by far the shittiest loot system I've ever encountered.

You spend most of the time going from map to map killing things as you do shitty solo quests all the way to 230 but there's no interesting loot. Monster Gems, items that increase skill levels past their limit, could have been cool but they have something like a 1 in ten thousand drop chance and they're untradable. There's only a handful of actually decent equipment and it all comes from dungeons you can only run twice a day for a 1% chance, three if you forked over money for a subscription (token).
On top of this a lot of them are untradable for reasons I can't comprehend so you can't even work for it if you want to.

If there is actually an item that drops from monsters and you want to farm for it, it is an incredible pain in the ass because of how low spawn rates are. You spend half your time staring at loading screens as you switch channels because you clear out the map so fast and god fucking help you if even one person is competing with you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.