[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any OoT Bros out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1468214871194.png (164 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1468214871194.png
164 KB, 1200x900
Do any Ocarina of Time fans know if this scene is always rendered with Link's face exposded in the original N64 or GCN versions? What I mean by that is, even if you were wearing a mask, Link takes it off before the cutscene starts right?

I know it is in the 3DS version, and I would think that it needs to be this way so that: A. Zelda can see Link's face before she throws the Ocarina of Time. and B. So that Ganondorf can see Link face to face. and C. So Link doesn't wear a Gerudo Mask in front of Ganondorf (which you can in fact get before this scene in the N64 version).
>>
Can you even get a mask before that scene? Anyway it probably shows you with the mask. Test it out OP.
>>
>>344689028
probably. the mask shop can be accessed before completing all 3 young link temples right?
>>
>>344689028
I can't. I only have the 3DS version. That's why I made the thread. And yeah, you can. In the original. the Running Man will appear so long as you have the Zora's Sapphire. In OoT3D you do need bother gems though, so you can't obtain the Mask of Truth or the others.
>>
>>344689251
*both gems

>>344689219
Yes, but can only be completed fully in N64/GCN.
>>
File: 1353307521095.jpg (7 KB, 448x291) Image search: [Google]
1353307521095.jpg
7 KB, 448x291
>>344688763
>>
>>344689028
>>344689251
Oh I thought you were asking if you can get the Gerudo mask before that scene.

Lol, you didn't even read the whole post. -_-
>>
>>344689495

Never reply to me again unkess youre going to contribute to my thread!
>>
>>344689251
I believe if you were wearing a mask and entered the cutscene with Ganondorf the game takes it off. Similar to going into another part of town/shop it's removed from your face. Doesn't work like Majora where the mask stays on.
And what do you mean you can't do it in the 3ds version yes you FUCKING CAN GOD DAMMIT UuUGH
>>
Is this the only game were people would even discuss something as trivial as this?
>>
>>344689028
The mask shop is unlocked once you talk to that guard lady that guards the Death Mountain's entrance, in Kakariko village, so yes. It's unlocked in both N64 and 3DS versions.
>>
>>344690845
>guard lady
You wish.
>>
>>344690676
>not wanting to know if you can wear a sexy redhead mask in front of Ganondorf.

How is it trivial?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.