[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: share_steam_logo.png (21 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
share_steam_logo.png
21 KB, 512x512
RIP IN PIECE
>>
>>344683717
Explain
>>
STEAMS DOWN

BUNKER DOWN BUNKER DOWN
>>
>>344683717

>RIP IN PIECE
>Rest In Peace in piece

1. RIP is an acronym for Rest In Peace, thus you're being redundant.
2. You used "piece" instead of "peace."

No, need to thank me. Just trying to help you from looking like an idiot in the future.
>>
>>344684350
He posted a thread about steam being dead. He's already beyond hope.
>>
>>344684350
Nice bait faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>>344684609
>>
>>344684609

You goofed up, OP. It's okay, we all have. It's an anonymous image board so just stop posting before you dig the hole you're in any deeper.
>>
>>344684798
Not OP
>>
File: Capture.png (144 KB, 1059x797) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
144 KB, 1059x797
>>344684798
TF2 is down and some steam games are down as well

maybe it is just me

you are lucky it is a anonymous board otherwise we'd laugh at you publicly
>>
>>344684987

For allegedly being "not OP," you sure are taking quite the vested interest in defending his honor.
>>
>>344684350
rip in peace is a new meme saying. get with the times, old man.
>>
>>344684350
>No, need to thank me
>comma inbetween no and need

*chuckles*...I'd be pretty embarrassed right now if I were you, kiddo. Not to worry; just back away from the computer and I'll save you from a fate you don't want to live through.
>>
>>344684787
Oh so calling people out on shit bait is a meme now, oh alright ok. Next thing you do make a shitty image with some text that says "xddd he replied to me i baited him xdd"

>>344685218
Oh really? I was just calling out anon on shit bait. How is that defending OP? I couldn't give less of a shit about OP, I only opened the thread to see if anyone knew what was wrong with steam
>>
Yesterday, on August 15th, we, the three of us, the old bum (60 years old), as usual, and the dirty fetish workman (45 years old), whom sent me an e-mail yesterday, and myself (53 years old), enjoyed our group sex under the bank of river in the northern part of Okayama.

Thanks to the day before holiday, and quiet traffic of this place, there was nothing preventing us getting high. So we went to the convenience store to buy some alcohol and snacks to go with. After we were boozed-up, we started to fuck each other. While licking each others cocks, we took off all our clothes, but Jikatabi gave enemas to each of us (ass).

After a while, I felt my anus twitching and craps were turning round and round in my stomach in search of exit.

Tasting the workman's anus with my hips on the old bum's head, suddenly he gushed out his feces towards my mouth. With that as a start, the old man and myself gushed out as well. My face was completely covered in shit.

Spreading our feces to our bodies, sucking shit-covered dicks, giving enemas by pee. Ahhhhh.....these really hit the spot! You know, it was an insanely good feeling to give enemas again after playing a while. It was so good to thrust my cock into the bum's ass, the combination of pee and shit worked very well.

The workman was also fucking the old bum. He trusted his cock in the bum's mouth and shaked his hips skillfully. While scraping the shit-covered cock of the old man, I ejaculated with all one's might.

From that, we spread each other's shit to all of our bodies, sucking the shit-filled dicks like crazy, and I did cum twice with macho semen. I want to do it again.

That is true, covered by shit in crowds is awesome. Why dont' you play with shit with me, the old perverted man.

AHhhhhh^^~~~ I can't wait to become covered by shit.

If you are able to contact us within the northern part of Okayama, welcome! Here are our members.

Me: 163*90*53
Old Bum: 165*75*60

Whoever loves to fuck whilst covered in shit, mssg me.
>>
>>344685390
I didn't need this. Not at all rly.
>>
>>344685390
Anon it's 11 july, you come to early.
>>
>>344685451
>>344685525
I don't give a shit about clothes, lets just give enemas together and fuck each other in shit.
>>
Steam died way long ago
>>
File: typo.jpg (33 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
typo.jpg
33 KB, 720x529
>>344684350
>>
But it's not down?.. At least here.
>>
>>344684350
RIP in pepperonis, dude.
>>
File: Johnny Eggplant.png (19 KB, 322x455) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Eggplant.png
19 KB, 322x455
>>344684350
>>
>>344684350
RIP in Reese's Pieces, autist
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.