[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.jpg (56 KB, 659x438) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
56 KB, 659x438
Rocket League is kill

The cancer of TF2 hats keeps spreading. Is it a terminal cancer?
>>
>>344680358
Wow.

The lootcrate meme needs to end

>Killing floor 2
>TF2
>Overwatch
>Destiny
>CS GO
>League of legends

When will this shit end.
>>
how come this is bad? it doesn't affect gameplay?
>>
>>344680681
It's obviously really profitable.

It's a shame because when this stuff gets implemented, the community turns to shit resulting in the game turning the shit.
>>
>>344680801
Both TF2 and CS GO became utter shite after the crate system was put in. No doubt this will be the same.

Must be a mental thing.
>>
this is a good thing though, the devs can get paid for useless cosmetic shit and the players can get actual content updates for free

the only downside is the damage it does to a games community
>>
Rocket League already had hats

You obviously don't play the game and want to be outraged over nothing like a feminist SJW.

But that's /v/ for you, full of whiny reverse-SJWs.
>>
File: EGORAPTURE.jpg (51 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
EGORAPTURE.jpg
51 KB, 1000x750
>>344680358
I jumped ship from TF2 and CS:GO to Rocket League because I just wanted a no-frills fun multiplayer game.

This makes me sad and mad
>>
>>344680896
meh. played CS:GO before the crate thing and if you ask me, the community was always bad, I mean nobody acted like a fag over some loot crates. it was always about team or stuff like that. only 13-year olds think that skins and stuff really matter.

and RL community was always as shit as CS:GO.
>>
>>344681242
> Company exploting the rewards system in your mind is okay

Good goy, how does Gabe's cock taste like?
>>
>>344681242
If you don't understand why this is a shit development you're too young to be posting.
>>
>>344681436
>company exploiting retards

name a company that has never done this
>>
>>344681242

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
>>
>>344681495
if you think this is a shit development you are too jaded to be playing games
>>
>>344681495
I understand why manbabies like you would be upset but anyone with a functioning brain would be able to overlook petty bullshit like crates and cosmetics since the gameplay remains unchanged.

retard.
>>
>>344681657
See
>>344681436
>>
>>344681595
> Others do it so it's okay

You're so naive
>>
>>344681617
oh boy another crowbcat propaganda video

let me click that link, watch the whole video with one-sided arguments, dishonest editing, goofy music in the background and then become "informed" on a subject.
>>
>>344681717
Oh but look, it's already brought shills out of the woodwork.

Anytime you introduce money into a system that formerly rewarded dedication, you call into doubt the ability of that player permanently. It destroys teambuilding, promotes suspicion, and brings in a bunch of delusional buyfags who think that they're entitled to the game because they throw money at idiotic my microtransactions. None of these problems exist in these games communities until loot crates are introduced. That's why they're cancer.
>>
>>344681858
Here's your (you)
>>
>>344682063
Exactly how did it reward dedication and how are crates going to stop it?
>>
>>344682413
Because now anybody can buy their cosmetics and get burned out faster.
>>
>>344680801
It's bad if a Trade system gets introduced with it, because then the community gets overrun by kikes and idle trade faggots ruining legitimate games but the devs don't care because they're making money.
>>
>>344682413
Rocket League will now have retard crate addicts polluting matchmaking thus dragging down the skill of lower ranks.

If they do another season (everyone rank gets reset) matchmaking is fucked, as higher level players will get matched with shite players and won't be able to win matches to get back to a higher rank and be matched with higher players. Those higher players will instead fuck off to another game, leaving RL to fester away.
>>
File: 519807.gif (2 MB, 410x311) Image search: [Google]
519807.gif
2 MB, 410x311
>>344680358
>>
>>344683167
>>344682943
How is that going to happen when CS:GO skins are infinitely more profitable?

Retards.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.