[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
99% of the matches in this game are one sided battles >Incompetent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
99% of the matches in this game are one sided battles
>Incompetent team
>Unbalanced matchmaking
>Team has that one fucking lvl 100 player that slaughters everyone
>Always that team that goes all one hero that you can't do anything about
>Half the team ragequits after losing one point or one round and stays that way until it's too late

Why do people think this is better than TF2?
>>
Literally what do you even do against a team of all Torb

Play Widowmaker I guess? Reinhardt? The problem is as soon as one turret is gone, the other turrets can support that Torb until he gets another one out
>>
AHHHH I CAN'T HOLD STILL

OVERWATCH IS TOO STRESSFUL TO PLAY
I HAVE NO JOB
NO AMBITIONS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also Mercy is mai waifu
>>
>>344676282
OP here

For me its those goddamn genjis
Fuck them
>>
>>344676178
it seems that game could massively benefit from having some friendly brazilian players
f2p when?
>>
>what is literally team based multiplayer with objective play

What the fuck did you expect? Dont play it if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>344676980
>Every match is not fun even if you win or not because there's no challenge
>lol its team based

How does that make it better?
>>
File: 1276384219762.jpg (10 KB, 279x291) Image search: [Google]
1276384219762.jpg
10 KB, 279x291
>mfw Chink Bros are in every single fucking server

Oh boy, can't wait to get fucked by Hanzo Xbox huge arrows from across the map, get plowed by his ult out of nowhere, or caught solo with some prestiged Gayji on my ass
>>
>>344676178
They should just remove hero stacking already, it seriously destroys the fuckin game.

Also >>344677878 confirmed shit player. No one gets killed by Hanzo's ultimate besides utter little faggots.
>>
>>344679646
No I'm just a salty Zenyatta main who should know better not to play him until they fucking buff the cunt
>>
File: 11.jpg (54 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
54 KB, 500x380
>>344679781
Or maybe you should not play shitty game made for mouth breathers?
>>
File: 1276531363215.jpg (26 KB, 463x462) Image search: [Google]
1276531363215.jpg
26 KB, 463x462
>>344679940
Probably
>>
File: 1442036358168.gif (3 MB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1442036358168.gif
3 MB, 245x180
>>344676178
Wait are you telling me that this DOESNT happen in tf2? especially after this new update?
>>
>>344676282
Normally junkrat, pharah, or d.va can deal with torbjorn. The best solution is to rush them before they can build ult and just sit on the objective. Theres not much the can do if you have a balanced team with a pharah or junkrat. Keep the momentum going by playing aggressively as you push the payload or get to the objective. Now Torb has no time to comfortably set up, and hopefully he won't have an ult waiting for you.
>>
>>344676282
Torb teams are only a problem because they force the enemy team to coordinate when their team barely has to, and people don't know how to coordinate at all. I don't mean be a premade of rank 100s on voice comms, I mean easy shit like switch out a few Pharah and Junkrat players, don't keep running in and feeding them ult, and stand behind the goddamn Reinhardt shield. One decent Pharah can counter 3 or 4 turrets on their own as long as the rest of the team is pushing in together, and literally anyone can kill turretless (or setting up) Torbs.

But no, we want to keep running in and dying, bitching about how broken it is that 6 of one of the shittiest heroes is somehow unstoppable
>>
>>344682456
>playing Pharah
>enemy team has two Torbs and a Bastion
>Oh cool, we have a Reinhardt. I'll hide behind him and rocket these assholes to death.
>get behind Reinhardt, he has his shield up
>round the corner, Reinhardt drops his shield, charges into a turret and dies
That was a fun match.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.