[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we like mobile games now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: RwuTNqt.jpg (249 KB, 1440x1732) Image search: [Google]
RwuTNqt.jpg
249 KB, 1440x1732
what went so wrong?
>>
>/v/ is one person
>>
>>344673957
I just like beating little kids who spend money on this
>>
>what went so wrong

kill yourself
>>
For the average Activision fan, this is pocket change. They ware the one fuelling those threads. Remember, they buy numbers, not games.
>>
>>344673957

My real query is why someone would spend money on this. Is there some benefit im missing? just going up and down my highstreet a couple of times gives more pokeballs, potions, revives then I could ever use. Not to mention the odd incense for when I wanna be a lazy feck and play in it at home. Backpack and pokemon storage extensions are redundant until they start adding more stuff later on and by then I should have saved a load of coins thanks to the gym.

Is there a benefit to buying coins?
>>
>>344674578
yea for people who are addicted and play it way more than you.
>>
>>344674696
But if they're addicted and play more, they go to more stops, which means they have all the items that those coins can buy.
>>
>>344673957
how dare you question nintendo?! it's okay when nintendo does it!
>>
>>344675628
im dedicated to not spending real money for this. theres a pokestop at my work that i just flip all shift for shit, and its gotten to the point where my bag is now full. so i suppose you could buy more bag space.

the only thing id even want is like eight incubators so i can cook all my eggs at once.
>>
>>344673957
>"100" Pokecoints
>Actually shows just 4
What a ripoff
>>
Dont really see how mobile games are any worse than shit like The Last of Us or all the other cinematic garbage that got pumped out since 2009. The entire industry is becoming more casual by the hour, so why not just give it an change hobbies? I seriously went from 12+ hours a day to like 2 hours a week over the last couple weeks, simply because I use my free-time for other stuff due to video games being so utterly fucking shit nowadays. And if youre lucky enough to find a good game then its some Indie that lasts for 4 hours.
>>
>>344673957
I'm lvl 14 and I've yet to even glance at the shop.

If you're actually going outside and getting some stops here and there doesn't really look like you would need it. The only thing I see is that you might need to buy the storage upgrade?
>>
>>344675716
It's ok for anyone to do it as long as it's fun. Xbox and Sony need fun games on the mobile market.
>>
File: defender.png (28 KB, 180x150) Image search: [Google]
defender.png
28 KB, 180x150
Friendly reminder you get free coins for every day for every gym you have a pokemon stationed in.
>>
>>344674578
laziness tax
>>
>>344674578
If you're not a concrete rat you're pretty much fucked finding pokémons without incense.
>>
>>344675716
But Nintendo did not make this game.
>>
>Majority of /v/ Pokémon Go threads are complaining about Pokémon Go.

It's amusing to watch people try so hard to be contrarian.
>>
>>344676349
had to show this to a lot of people it is nicely hidden
>>
>>344676349
Does the pokemon leave your inventory when its at a gym?
>>
>Canadian Dollars

Well there's your problem, friend.
>>
>>344676621
Yes, it gets returned if the pokemon is defeated.
>>
>>344676621
yes and it doesnt come back till it is bounced from the gym
>>
>>344676753
Oh that's actually really cool.
>>
What level do you start seeing better Pokemon? I'm 7 and not much more has been showing up.
>>
So the shitposters moved on from shitpoosting in OW threads, so they can focus on Go? What a pathetic life they have. They post nothing but trolling and flaming all day.
>>
>>344673957
Because it okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
>>344673957
>QUATTORDICIMILACINQUECENTO POKECOINS

What kind of man need all that power?
>>
>>344676472
truth, if you don't live near a big city you are absolutely fucked out here.
>>
File: bgqwzCU.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
bgqwzCU.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>
>>344676349
Friendly reminder to STOP putting high CP pokemon at gyms so that people can actually help increase the gyms level, which in turn allows MORE people to be stationed at a single gym.

Fucking retards putting 800 CP pokemon in a level 2 gym. What's even the point at that point?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1424x1728) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1424x1728
>>344673957
5 seconds in paint
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.